Wikileaks....hilary the racist...in her own words.......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...some groups just don't do well regardless of the circumstances they are in.......like blacks.....so says hilary in this Wikileaks leak....

This is why they dumped the Trump stuff friday......racist hilary....

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Racist Hillary Trashes African Americans - Calls Them Losers

Hillary also trashed African Americans.

The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.

Yes...some groups just don't do well regardless of the circumstances they are in.......like blacks.....so says hilary in this Wikileaks leak....

This is why they dumped the Trump stuff friday......racist hilary....

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Racist Hillary Trashes African Americans - Calls Them Losers

Hillary also trashed African Americans.

The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.

Gosh, that's not a very nice thing for her to say! :laugh:

Oh give up. Hillary is our next president, and your whining won't change a thing.

Yep that says a lot. It doesn't matter what she does or says, the left will vote for her no matter what.

It's sad, really. Trump says something 11 years before running for president and its front page news. Hillary says something in an actual speech and it's ignored.

Oh give up. Hillary is our next president, and your whining won't change a thing.

Haha! She's doing exactly what the Lefties in this forum have accused me (ad nauseam) of doing. What phonies and hypocrites you stupid people are. BUSTED! LOL

Haha! She's doing exactly what the Lefties in this forum have accused me (ad nauseam) of doing. What phonies and hypocrites you stupid people are. BUSTED! LOL

What you wrote is just crap, but as long as you finally realize you already lost, I guess that's a start.

Yikes! Wikileaks hack reveals what Hillary (really!) thinks of black and Muslim immigrants

In the email from February of this year Hillary states that:

The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.”

Hillary continues by labeling blacks & Muslims “professional never-do-wells.”

Again, I can only question why the media refuses to cover and report this. These Wikileaks should be ending her campaign. But, with help from the media and their incessant attacks on Trump, these get buried in the trash piles.

The full report @ Yikes! Wikileaks hack reveals what Hillary (really!) thinks of black and Muslim immigrants

What you wrote is just crap, but as long as you finally realize you already lost, I guess that's a start.
You are crap.

Forum List

Back