WIKILEAKS: 'Make Soros Happy': Clinton Campaign Discusses Importance Of Pleasing Billionaire...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Still think American Presidents aren't being chosen by foreign Globalist Elites? Still think they're looking out for American Citizens? Well, think again.

Members of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign discussed the political importance of pleasing billionaire George Soros in emails published by WikiLeaks.

The email, among thousands allegedly hacked from Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta, reveals a discussion between several prominent figures – including campaign manager Robby Mook and Clinton aide Huma Abedin – regarding the organization “America Votes.”

“I would only do this for political reasons (ie to make Soros happy),” Mook tells Abedin. “It’s very unclear to me how much AV will matter next cycle. And I haven’t seen then [sic] adding any value this cycle. I also worry a little it will cause donor confusion vis a vis Priorities.”...

America Votes, which works “with over 400 state and national partner organizations to advance progressive policies, win elections, and protect every American’s right to vote,” has received millions in funding from Soros...

Read More:
‘Make Soros Happy’: Clinton Campaign Discusses Importance of Pleasing Billionaire in Leaked Email

We keep voting this man into the presidency and he is working as fast as he can to take us down before he dies. That is how incredibly stupid we have become. If Satan was on the ticket, half of this country would vote for him. Soros is our Satan and we have elected him over and over and over again, and you can tell. Our country has been in a steady decline with him running the show, and you bet Hitlery will do all she can for him.
He wants our money gone
our guns gone
a constant stream of Muslims
no borders
foreigners buying up American land
Sharia law
That is what you are voting on this election. Elect Hillary and Soros will be well pleased.

We keep voting this man into the presidency and he is working as fast as he can to take us down before he dies. That is how incredibly stupid we have become. If Satan was on the ticket, half of this country would vote for him. Soros is our Satan and we have elected him over and over and over again, and you can tell. Our country has been in a steady decline with him running the show, and you bet Hitlery will do all she can for him.
He wants our money gone
our guns gone
no borders
Sharia law
That is what you are voting on this election. Elect Hillary and Soros will be well pleased.

The Clintons are completely owned by foreign Globalist interests. They don't care about American Citizens. As the Emails show, their main priority is pleasing their NWO Master George Soros. All we can do now is hope & pray the American People refuse to reward the criminal Clintons with the US Presidency. Stay tuned.

Half of the citizens in this country truly believe that Clinton is going to tell him she doesn't want his millions, that her interest has shifted to what is best for America. Good thing she isn't swayed by power and money..:cuckoo:

Billionaire George Soros Mentioned Over 50 Times In Leaked Hillary Campaign Emails

Who runs the US? Apparently George Soros.

The billionaire funder, who has been tied to a globalist elite pushing the Muslim migrant crisis and multiculturalism onto Western societies, comes up a lot in private discussions between top Hillary Clinton campaign officials.

A search by American Lookout showed Soros has been mentioned at least 56 times throughout the 11 batches of emails put out by Wikileaks which show collusion between elites, the mainstream media and the Hillary campaign.

Likewise, Soros was directly mentioned in multiple subject headlines on emails, often times requesting a meeting with top Clinton official, John Podesta.

Take a look:...

Liberal Billionaire George Soros Mentioned Over 50 Times In Leaked Hillary Campaign Emails
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Sadly, his kids are ready to step in when he dies.
He wants our money gone
our guns gone
no borders
Sharia law

Sadly, his kids are ready to step in when he dies.
He wants our money gone
our guns gone
no borders
Sharia law

True, his family has been groomed to take the NWO reigns when he's gone. They're considered a 'Royal Family' among the Globalist Elites.

Most dangerous man on the planet. And Hillary would love to be right there by his side - the US presidency is not enough for her - she wants the whole world.

Most dangerous man on the planet. And Hillary would love to be right there by his side - the US presidency is not enough for her - she wants the whole world.

That's what the New World Order is all about. She doesn't care about American Citizens. I know Trump is far from ideal, but he is the 'Anti-Globalist' Candidate. He wants to put Americans first again. I have to support him.

I don't want a 'President of the World.' We just endured 8 long years of Globalist Elites screwing Americans. It's time for a President of the Unites States. That's what American Citizens want.

2n04sk1.jpg

Leftist radical funding guide. I've selected the guide to George Soros funding (which is a long read) but the upper right also has info on other names, many well known, who fund. It's staggering.

Funders - Discover the Networks

Leftist radical funding guide. I've selected the guide to George Soros funding (which is a long read) but the upper right also has info on other names, many well known, who fund. It's staggering.

Funders - Discover the Networks

Hillary Clinton represents foreign globalist interests. She worships at the feet of George Soros. She doesn't represent American Citizens' best interests.

Forum List

Back