Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit.

Serious question... do you think that Russia would hand over the emails directly to Wikileaks? Pretty much giving Wikileaks a future bargaining chip that they could use to blackmail them in the future?

Do you fucks understand even a little bit about espionage? Russia would take the hacked emails and pay some intermediary person to give them to Wikileaks. Fucking use your brain for once. Or they would use one of their spies that no one knows is tied to Russia to do it... you think some guy is going to ring the fucking doorbell at the Ecuadorian embassy and say, "Hi I'm Serge from Russia. Putin wanted me to give you these hacked emails to release on the internet. Thanks!"
The incompetency of the DNC and Hildabeast camp should be punished instead of given a pass... The fucking pieces of shit can't even secure a server. You guys and your fucking excuses I guess that's the reason why you live in your mothers basement.:lmao:

Lyndsey Graham got hacked too. Not just the DNC.

Serious question... do you think that Russia would hand over the emails directly to Wikileaks? Pretty much giving Wikileaks a future bargaining chip that they could use to blackmail them in the future?

Do you fucks understand even a little bit about espionage? Russia would take the hacked emails and pay some intermediary person to give them to Wikileaks. Fucking use your brain for once. Or they would use one of their spies that no one knows is tied to Russia to do it... you think some guy is going to ring the fucking doorbell at the Ecuadorian embassy and say, "Hi I'm Serge from Russia. Putin wanted me to give you these hacked emails to release on the internet. Thanks!"
The incompetency of the DNC and Hildabeast camp should be punished instead of given a pass... The fucking pieces of shit can't even secure a server. You guys and your fucking excuses I guess that's the reason why you live in your mothers basement.:lmao:

Well he's incompetent bastard too, term limits should've got rid of that fucker long time ago… In fact

Right wingers are notorious for sucking on fake news, hell, Fox is the leader in that department.

Research would behoove you right wing fucks, if you only knew how ignorant you really are...

Julian Assange Didn't Say WikiLeaks Gives Russia a Pass Because It's Already Open and Transparent | Mother Jones

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I love the way you guys are squirming.

Go ahead, link to every blog, share important-looking tweets, stamp your little feet and keep flailing - we all know Russia did it.

We all know Russia did it and Trump was in on it.

We all know you guys are America-hating traitors.

Good job, Deplorables.

We say Russians did it, therefore they did!

This is how it works if you are a regresive. No proof required...

That is to say, you are a complete moron.

still in shock

that the "chosen one" lost in an electoral landslide

--LOL

Gotta love the left, ya really do. Their narratives are the stuff that a Stephen Spielberg blockbuster are made of!

The Russians did it, the Russians did it! Why? X,Y, and Z!

(1 year ago) Radical Islam didn't do it, they didn't do it, and you are a racist for accusing them, etc.

(right after 9/11) It was conspiracy, Bush brought down the towers himself so he could go to war!

Now then, these are NOT outlier opinions by the far leftists, these were their mainstream talking points, and narrative. Talk about anti-American, geeze!

So you see leftists, forgive us if we need more proof from you and the rest of your leftist, anti-American group to go along with your narratives. You have screwed the pooch so many times, it isn't funny, and after WikiLeaks released the e-mails showing how you and the MSM are in collusion, we don't believe a damn thing you say without verifiable proof!

You did it to yourselves, and not a few of you, MOST of you attempting to lie your way through everything, so please forgive us if we are skeptical and laughing at you, all at the same time. Fool us once, shame on you.....fool us twice, shame on me..........fool us over and over again, then we are really dumb; and guess what we are NOT dumb, and are calling you out, put up, or shut up. Your narratives will NEVER work again without proof, that is Obowelmovements legacy over the last 8 years. Live with it!
You need to explain in detail why you believe President Obama's eight years in office has been a failure, goddamnit.

If you fucks wouldn't make generalized comments and learn to back up your petty bullshit with facts you'd see your true sorry ass selves and perhaps think twice about the news sources that have you so fucked up.

The fact is you sacks of MRSA have no idea what President Obama has accomplished while in office because your nation dividing news sources never told you.

Trump, the cocksucking prick who's in wayyyyyy over his whiney ass head, showed y'all during the campaign how making generalized statements work, but they only work on the low IQ right wing brain.

Tell us what President Obama has accomplished punk. Go do some research for once in your life and fucking better your sorry ass self.

But you'll reply with the ignorance that's embedded within you, or you'll ask me to provide the FACTS for you.

Someday you may even grow up.

Because President Obowelmovement LIED to the American people to support his policies. Now then, you are a rookie, so all you need do is look up threads on Obama lies, so I will not go over them. He is a failure, because if you have to lie to America to impose your will, then it is obvious your whole agenda is based on phony outcomes.

By the way, see what lying did to Hillary, or didn't you notice!

And then, this is a new year. Think we as humans could try to articulate our positions without using words that add nothing to the conversation; you know, in case you aren't to educated, which is plainly obvious, that would be a word like FU**. I like sex as much as the next person, but I sure as hell am not bending your homely rearend over, so stick to the issue if you as a leftist can, and stay out of everyone's bedroom-)

Well he's incompetent bastard too, term limits should've got rid of that fucker long time ago… In fact

Right wingers are notorious for sucking on fake news, hell, Fox is the leader in that department.

Research would behoove you right wing fucks, if you only knew how ignorant you really are...

Julian Assange Didn't Say WikiLeaks Gives Russia a Pass Because It's Already Open and Transparent | Mother Jones

I love the way you guys are squirming.

Go ahead, link to every blog, share important-looking tweets, stamp your little feet and keep flailing - we all know Russia did it.

We all know Russia did it and Trump was in on it.

We all know you guys are America-hating traitors.

Good job, Deplorables.

We say Russians did it, therefore they did!

This is how it works if you are a regresive. No proof required...

That is to say, you are a complete moron.

still in shock

that the "chosen one" lost in an electoral landslide

--LOL

Gotta love the left, ya really do. Their narratives are the stuff that a Stephen Spielberg blockbuster are made of!

The Russians did it, the Russians did it! Why? X,Y, and Z!

(1 year ago) Radical Islam didn't do it, they didn't do it, and you are a racist for accusing them, etc.

(right after 9/11) It was conspiracy, Bush brought down the towers himself so he could go to war!

Now then, these are NOT outlier opinions by the far leftists, these were their mainstream talking points, and narrative. Talk about anti-American, geeze!

So you see leftists, forgive us if we need more proof from you and the rest of your leftist, anti-American group to go along with your narratives. You have screwed the pooch so many times, it isn't funny, and after WikiLeaks released the e-mails showing how you and the MSM are in collusion, we don't believe a damn thing you say without verifiable proof!

You did it to yourselves, and not a few of you, MOST of you attempting to lie your way through everything, so please forgive us if we are skeptical and laughing at you, all at the same time. Fool us once, shame on you.....fool us twice, shame on me..........fool us over and over again, then we are really dumb; and guess what we are NOT dumb, and are calling you out, put up, or shut up. Your narratives will NEVER work again without proof, that is Obowelmovements legacy over the last 8 years. Live with it!

yes this is mostly what has caused them to marginalized so much

now the prezbo plans to hang around and do "important work" --LOL

six months from now he will be as dusty as al gore

--LOL

democrats the herpes of the political world

--LOL

The dems said the russians did it and that's settled science and if you claim different it makes you a hack denier. 99% of hack scientist prove the russians did it just like global warming.

The lame duck always knew Russia didn't hack anything! He knew it!

Clown!!!Loser LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad-61:

Intell Chiefs are testifying to Congress about Russian hacks.

So far:
1) Assange's denials have no veracity.

2) The Russians didn't "hack the election".

3) There is no evidence the Russian hacking of the DNC changed any votes.

4) More focus should be made upon cybersecurity and investing foreign hacks of US interests.

If the Russians did not compose the hacking as pictured, then who made a portrait of that cyber crime?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

If the Russians did not compose the hacking as pictured, then who made a portrait of that cyber crime?
That depends on the "picture" you are looking at or, sadly and more common, the picture you want to see.

The Russians hacked the DNC emails and released them through Wikileaks. They didn't "hack" any voting booths are LWLs want us to believe nor did they "hack the election". In fact, according to the testimony, it's unknown if the email release changed any votes at all. What we do know is they tried to influence the election. Regardless if they succeeded or failed, that intent is an act of aggression. It's akin to a neighbor shooting at you. If they missed, is all forgiven? No is my answer because it's the intent that matters, not the success rate.

It approaches the limits of aburdity that these RW'ers would consider anyone affiliated with wikileaks as a wholly reliable, indisputable, unimpeachable purveyor of the truth.

Intell Chiefs are testifying to Congress about Russian hacks.

So far:
1) Assange's denials have no veracity.

2) The Russians didn't "hack the election".

3) There is no evidence the Russian hacking of the DNC changed any votes.

4) More focus should be made upon cybersecurity and investing foreign hacks of US interests.

this administration is so fly by night

that the fbi did not even bother to check the dnc servers themselves

they outsourced the investigation to a 3rd party

Forum List

Back