Wil You Vote for 82 Year Old Joe Biden?

Seems to me she conceded almost immediately when it became apparent she lost!
Don't remember idiots storming the Capitol either. How did that go for you idiot!
They actually try to equate what Hillary said and did, with what Trump has said and done.

What in the world is that, from a psychological perspective? Is that delusion? Some kind of mental disturbance? Or just a comically weak lie?

Knowing he'll be 86 years old if he's able to finish out his s second term?

Personally I think it's madness

according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that shows just 37% of Democrats say they want him to seek a second term, down from 52% in the weeks before last year’s midterm elections.

i definately won't vote for him. But he's still going to win.

according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that shows just 37% of Democrats say they want him to seek a second term, down from 52% in the weeks before last year’s midterm elections.

He's the great uniter and defender of demockwacy

They actually try to equate what Hillary said and did, with what Trump has said and done.

What in the world is that, from a psychological perspective? Is that delusion? Some kind of mental disturbance? Or just a comically weak lie?

Gotta go with mental disturbance or delusion because they actually believe this shit! You have read it here as well, they thunk they are in a war of some kind.

Gotta go with mental disturbance or delusion because they actually believe this shit! You have read it here as well, they thunk they are in a war of some kind.
Yeah. It's a war. How quickly you forget the endless attacks and smears on president Trump. But in your mind all that was justified.

Now try to think LOGICALLY
You're fine with voting for an old man already clearly showing signs of Dementia. You gotta know he's not going to make it to 86.
Are you people really so desperate that you'll accept any old dinosaur?

Everything you criticized president Trump for, this old man is guilty of. But that's okay because he's a Democrat

Yeah. It's a war. How quickly you forget the endless attacks and smears on president Trump. But in your mind all that was justified.

You're fine with voting for an old man already clearly showing signs of Dementia. You gotta know he's not going to make it to 86.

Everything you criticized president Trump for, this old man is guilty of. But that's okay because he's a Democrat

Bring all you got, it won't be enough!
MAGA

He wasn't a viable candidate the first time, he is not only compromised mentally her is compromised politically, here and abroad.

Well, yeah.

First, he's literally much smarter than every conservative on this board. It's not even close. Not that it's difficult, given what imbeciles the conservatives here are. Sweet Jeebus, are they stupid.

Second, he's more loyal to the USA than to TheParty, Russia, or China, which puts him above almost all Republicans.

I took a solemn oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Most Republicans are domestic enemies of the Constitution, so I am bound by a sacred oath to vote against them. It is not optional for me.

Anways, it's good to see how terrified of Biden the Republicans are. Looks like they know they can't beat him. Why else would they be begging Democrats not to run him?
You are an idiot he can't spell cat if you spot him the cat

Companies won't hire older adults but seem okay having a geriatric President running the country.

The duopoly has been reliable for producing unacceptable candidates, but since people allow themselves to be convinced that they must vote for one or the other of the two sides, we never escape the cycle. No one should have voted for either Trump nor Biden, yet almost no one voted for alternatives.

G'head, run Trump again. Then shed more MAGA tears when Biden schlongs him again and you wail election fraud.

:dance:

Last edited:

Nope. I don't vote for lessers.

Forum List

Back