Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

This happened in the area where I live. The chase lasted for more than 40 miles.

UNTIL THE SUSPECT IS CUFFED AND IN CUSTODY, the pursuit is not over. Only once the suspect has been fully detained is there a requirement for officers to restrict themselves. He was struck while officers were working on gaining compliance with handcuffing him. They did nothing wrong.

This happened in the area where I live. The chase lasted for more than 40 miles.

UNTIL THE SUSPECT IS CUFFED AND IN CUSTODY, the pursuit is not over. Only once the suspect has been fully detained is there a requirement for officers to restrict themselves. He was struck while officers were working on gaining compliance with handcuffing him. They did nothing wrong.
I said nothing about a pursuit dingle berry. I said they beat the guy the moment he hit the ground in surrender. Of course they did something wrong. The punished the guy without him having a trial.

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.

They just slapped him around a bit, who cares, he'll recover....he could have caused carnage and death on the roads.

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.

They just slapped him around a bit, who cares, he'll recover....he could have caused carnage and death on the roads.
People that dont want a police state care.

Yawn.....

Not that that is what a "police state" looks like.

Yawn.....

Not that that is what a "police state" looks like.
Thats just one aspect of what a police state looks like. When you have cops thinking they get to impose punishment on people that havent had a trial it breaks down the judicial system and creates a police state.

He was struck while officers were working on gaining compliance with handcuffing him.

LOL

stop-resisting-meme-generator-stop-resisting-_-558c0e.jpg

Yawn.....

The lunatic could have caused serious carnage on the roads.

He deserved to be beat like a drum

According to Leftists the police are evil....EVIL....:rolleyes-41: This is why at all times, in case you might meet random police who also could be vampires, EVERYONE should be armed with cloves of garlic as protection :eek-52:

vampire.jpg

garlic.jpg

Dont worry, this will follow the same pattern

Cops beat someone; Sycophants defend it; that someone will win millions of their tax money; Sycophants will complain about higher taxes and wonder how to make this stop.

Not the abuses tho

Forum List

Back