Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

Dont worry, this will follow the same pattern

Cops beat someone; Sycophants defend it; that someone will win millions of their tax money; Sycophants will complain about higher taxes and wonder how to make this stop.

Not the abuses tho
I think police worshipers lack the intelligence to see beyond more than one consequence at a time and are driven by fear of authority.

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.

was the man FULLY restrained and subdued when they hit him? Just cuffs do not always stop a nut from violence. I have seen people CUFFED to their hospital bedrails-----manage to pull the bed rail off the bed and run around SWINGING---
the heavy metal thing at personnel and other patients. Some restrained people---BITE

Dont worry, this will follow the same pattern

Cops beat someone; Sycophants defend it; that someone will win millions of their tax money; Sycophants will complain about higher taxes and wonder how to make this stop.

Not the abuses tho
I think police worshipers lack the intelligence to see beyond more than one consequence at a time and are driven by fear of authority.

Thats the pattern. They defend jumping into the pool then complain about getting all wet.

They can continue to see their taxes go up....its ok tho, who needs money when you can eat and survive on support?

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.

was the man FULLY restrained and subdued when they hit him? Just cuffs do not always stop a nut from violence. I have seen people CUFFED to their hospital bedrails-----manage to pull the bed rail off the bed and run around SWINGING---
the heavy metal thing at personnel and other patients. Some restrained people---BITE
Evidently you didnt watch the video. You can answer your own questions by watching it.

Early findings show that during the last five years a combined $16.6 million was spent by taxpayers in just four cities alone to settle 122 police-misconduct lawsuits. Those cities are: Indianapolis, Austin, San Jose, and San Francisco.

During that same time, taxpayers of just one city were expropriated for more than twice that. The people of Philadelphia paid $40 million to settle 584 of the 1,223 police-misconduct lawsuits filed against its department since January 2009, the website reported. Philadelphia has 1.5 million residents.

How Much Do Taxpayers Pay For Police Misconduct? - Police State Daily

Yeaaaaa!!!

Early findings show that during the last five years a combined $16.6 million was spent by taxpayers in just four cities alone to settle 122 police-misconduct lawsuits. Those cities are: Indianapolis, Austin, San Jose, and San Francisco.

During that same time, taxpayers of just one city were expropriated for more than twice that. The people of Philadelphia paid $40 million to settle 584 of the 1,223 police-misconduct lawsuits filed against its department since January 2009, the website reported. Philadelphia has 1.5 million residents.

How Much Do Taxpayers Pay For Police Misconduct? - Police State Daily

Yeaaaaa!!!
These dumbasses that support violent cops appointing themselves judge and jury are the main reason cops get shot.

If the police have to chase you for 40 miles they're kicking your ass when they catch you. Makes sense to me. Dude deserved it.

I said nothing about a pursuit dingle berry. I said they beat the guy the moment he hit the ground in surrender. Of course they did something wrong. The punished the guy without him having a trial.

The pursuit is exactly what lost him any sympathy from me. That and his lack of immediate compliance with the handcuffing proceedings. Resist a cop, invite a bullet. The same for running.

Absolutely nothing wrong there from whst I can see.

Not sure why this is a pro or anti cop issue.

Decent cops will be disgusted about this type of thing. It actually makes their job harder and more dangerous.

Hmmmm, shall I surrender and get my head kicked in or maybe make a run for it or perhaps shoot the cop ?

Any defence of this type of behaviour is beyond dumb.

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

Police chase ends with officers under review - CNN.com

ok I watched the video------I saw a bunch of people struggling over
a person-------I could see the tops of their heads. In order to get an
idea as to what they DID to him-----I would have to examine the person.
I have seen lots of "arrests" ----many look very violent because the "perp"
resists restraint

Police are there for the general welfare. That dumbfuck running from them isn't the general welfare but what he did could effect the general welfare.

I said nothing about a pursuit dingle berry. I said they beat the guy the moment he hit the ground in surrender. Of course they did something wrong. The punished the guy without him having a trial.

The pursuit is exactly what lost him any sympathy from me. That and his lack of immediate compliance with the handcuffing proceedings. Resist a cop, invite a bullet. The same for running.

Absolutely nothing wrong there from whst I can see.
I said nothing about your sympathy either. The point is that the cops operated above their pay grade.

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

Police chase ends with officers under review - CNN.com

ok I watched the video------I saw a bunch of people struggling over
a person-------I could see the tops of their heads. In order to get an
idea as to what they DID to him-----I would have to examine the person.
I have seen lots of "arrests" ----many look very violent because the "perp"
resists restraint

Get your eyes checked. They werent "struggling". They were punching kicking and kneeing the suspect the instant he touched the ground. Amazing how the human mind cant see things it really doesnt want to see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back