Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

Well that's just the issue isn't it. They criminal wasn't a victim. Police were just doing their job.

Your attention span is too short....try extending it.

If youre not into thinking I'm recommending it.

I'll re-post, you must have reading problems....nice that you're defending Richard Simone Jr.

"10:15 a.m.

A suspect who appears on a news helicopter videotape to be surrendering to police before officers use force on him is facing a fugitive-from-justice violation in New Hampshire and a return to Massachusetts to face charges there.

A complaint filed Thursday by police charges 50-year-old Richard Simone Jr., of Worcester, Massachusetts. Simone faces arraignment in Nashua, New Hampshire.

The complaint says Simone had warrants out of Worcester and Millbury, Massachusetts, on larceny and assault with a dangerous weapon. Massachusetts police are expected to seek Simone's return to their state."

I'm beginning to think youre retarded. Your strawman aside. Where in there does it give the cops permission to beat a surrendering suspect?

It's not a strawman you idiot....that's Richard Simone Jr., partial criminal record....you want to feel sorry for the POS, yes we expect nothing less from gibbering bed wetters like you.
Youre claim that I feel sorry for the suspect is a strawman dummy. Please point out where I said that.

The OP you posted, where was the stuff about Richard Simone Jr. being a violent criminal and a fugitive from justice? Oh that's right you didn't mention it did you?

Your OP is all....bad police and everyone say how bad the police are whilst crying about the poor man they're restraining.

Your attention span is too short....try extending it.

If youre not into thinking I'm recommending it.

I'll re-post, you must have reading problems....nice that you're defending Richard Simone Jr.

A suspect who appears on a news helicopter videotape to be surrendering to police before officers use force on him is facing a fugitive-from-justice violation in New Hampshire and a return to Massachusetts to face charges there.

A complaint filed Thursday by police charges 50-year-old Richard Simone Jr., of Worcester, Massachusetts. Simone faces arraignment in Nashua, New Hampshire.

The complaint says Simone had warrants out of Worcester and Millbury, Massachusetts, on larceny and assault with a dangerous weapon. Massachusetts police are expected to seek Simone's return to their state."

I'm beginning to think youre retarded. Your strawman aside. Where in there does it give the cops permission to beat a surrendering suspect?

It's not a strawman you idiot....that's Richard Simone Jr., partial criminal record....you want to feel sorry for the POS, yes we expect nothing less from gibbering bed wetters like you.
Youre claim that I feel sorry for the suspect is a strawman dummy. Please point out where I said that.

The OP you posted, where was the stuff about Richard Simone Jr. being a violent criminal and a fugitive from justice? Oh that's right you didn't mention it did you?

Your OP is all....bad police and everyone say how bad the police are whilst crying about the poor man they're restraining.

This is one of the reasons I recommend you learn how to read. Its in the link I posted.

This is one of the reasons I recommend you learn how to read. Its in the link I posted.

Why didn't you copy and paste the relevant section from the link.....like I did before posting my link?

How many people just watched the video and didn't bother clicking on your link I wonder?

U righties will really hate me for this one, but law enforcement n gov. Have no business holding hands.

Why didn't you copy and paste the relevant section from the link.....like I did before posting my link?

How many people just watched the video and didn't bother clicking on your link I wonder?

Why would I do that when that wasnt my point? I didnt post it to make your point. My point is that cops shouldnt be attacking people. Its not their job.

I'm going to guess you were the only one stupid enough not to read the link before making embarrassing claims you could have avoided..

Why would I do that when that wasnt my point? I didnt post it to make your point. My point is that cops shouldnt be attacking people. Its not their job.

I'm going to guess you were the only one stupid enough not to read the link before making embarrassing claims you could have avoided..

I don't think many clicked on your link, if they did, others would have mentioned the violent criminal record of Richard Simone Jr....others meaning the non-Leftists.

He led them on a 40 mile high speed chase and endangered many lives. That in its self is worthy of an ass kicking.

I don't think many clicked on your link, if they did, others would have mentioned the violent criminal record of Richard Simone Jr....others meaning the non-Leftists.
That was your major problem. You didnt think which i recommend you try your hardest to do from now on. Mentioning his record is just a deflection of my point.

He led them on a 40 mile high speed chase and endangered many lives. That in its self is worthy of an ass kicking.
Doesnt matter what its worthy of Opi. The point is that the ass kicking is not part of the cops job description and above their pay grade.

That was your major problem. You didnt think which i recommend you try your hardest to do from now on. Mentioning his record is just a deflection of my point.
Ah, dick breath, a record takes him from being a "maybe" criminal to a KNOWN criminal.

Doesnt matter what its worthy of Opi. The point is that the ass kicking is not part of the cops job description and above their pay grade.
Not true and never has been Jefferson.

Mentioning his record is a deflection? To most people his record is very important.

Ah, dick breath, a record takes him from being a "maybe" criminal to a KNOWN criminal.
I dont need to know what your breath smells like and what you have been sucking on. There is nothing in cops job description that says its ok to beat on a known criminal either.

Mentioning his record is a deflection? To most people his record is very important.
Jefferson does not want to bring up his record because it destroys his point.

If they'd have been beating him with clubs and there was blood all over the place, that would be considered excessive....however they weren't and there wasn't, they just slapped him around and he's recovered.

Yes its a deflection of my point regardless what you think is important. Remember I didnt start the thread to make your point. I started it to make mine which is the cops are not paid to beat up people. The are paid to do their job and arrest people.

If they'd have been beating him with clubs and there was blood all over the place, that would be considered excessive....however they weren't and there wasn't, they just slapped him around and he's recovered.
So where in a cops job description does it say its ok to slap people around?

I dont need to know what your breath smells like and what you have been sucking on. There is nothing in cops job description that says its ok to beat on a known criminal either.
"To protect and serve".... You protect by serving out some ass whippings to feral Negro's.

Forum List

Back