Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

My understanding is that he is innocent until proven guilty. thats the way it works in civilised society and I believe that it is enshrined in US law.

Are you fuckwits seriously saying that the Police can form vigilante gangs and act like a Central American death squad ?

Where do they get that authority from ? Bill of rights ?

The law protects all of us, even those we disapprove of. Annoying aint it ?

Show me where in a cops job description it says to beat a person that is surrendering?

Physically subduing a suspect is part of that job description. Until the shitbag is cuffed, searched, and in a cruiser they are a potential threat. A shitbag is either IN CUSTODY or NOT IN CUSTODY. Surrendering is NOT IN CUSTODY.

My understanding is that he is innocent until proven guilty. thats the way it works in civilised society and I believe that it is enshrined in US law.

Are you fuckwits seriously saying that the Police can form vigilante gangs and act like a Central American death squad ?

Where do they get that authority from ? Bill of rights ?

The law protects all of us, even those we disapprove of. Annoying aint it ?

The legal system requires the officers arrest the person before the trial idiot. A forty mile pursuit is going to give enough time to show the suspect has outstanding warrants. Central American Death Squads actually kill people, not arrest them. Perhaps you might try to make a real point?

1 Mass State Trooper and 1 New Hampshire State Trooper are now off the job pending an investigation into the incident.

The suspect was involved in another chase that the Millbury, MA PD terminated at about 3am on Sunday morning for safety reasons.

This happened in the area where I live. The chase lasted for more than 40 miles.

UNTIL THE SUSPECT IS CUFFED AND IN CUSTODY, the pursuit is not over. Only once the suspect has been fully detained is there a requirement for officers to restrict themselves. He was struck while officers were working on gaining compliance with handcuffing him. They did nothing wrong.
I said nothing about a pursuit dingle berry. I said they beat the guy the moment he hit the ground in surrender. Of course they did something wrong. The punished the guy without him having a trial.

That idiot endangered thousands of lives. They had to make sure he was subdued so he didn't endanger anymore.

He was lying on his chest on the floor. Watch the video, its free.

Again, you have never subdued a person. It takes a lot of effort.
I have actually and I agree with you. However the guy got out of the car and lay on the floor.He was not being aggressive or awkward. What else would you have had him do ?

He was being aggressive after they handcuffed him either, because they used force to subdue him.

I am going to give the police a little latitude after a long chase with a warranted suspect. One question, did they charge him with resisting arrest? Fleeing and alluding I get, resisting would be a lie.

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

Police chase ends with officers under review - CNN.com

Shocking stuff. Typically the dickheads on here can only see the film in terms of the guy may be guilty of something. The bigger picture eludes them like infants chasing rainbows.

What people (liberals) miss, is that if they had treated him with kid gloves, he could use that opportunity to attack one of the cops at close quarters, possibly grab an officer's gun, kill someone.

Its easy to armchair quarter back these things, when it isn't your life hanging in the balance.

My philosophy is, if he hadn't gone on a speeding rampage, running from the cops, he wouldn't have gotten roughed up a little.

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

I was going to say I couldn't see what they did wrong but then they showed it on National news. Cop walked up and sucker punched him then started beating him.

2 cops suspended without pay

I am going to give the police a little latitude after a long chase with a warranted suspect. One question, did they charge him with resisting arrest? Fleeing and alluding I get, resisting would be a lie.
Now he's going to go free and win millions. This happened in Detroit recently. Nice job dumb cop

Shocking stuff. Typically the dickheads on here can only see the film in terms of the guy may be guilty of something. The bigger picture eludes them like infants chasing rainbows.

What people (liberals) miss, is that if they had treated him with kid gloves, he could use that opportunity to attack one of the cops at close quarters, possibly grab an officer's gun, kill someone.

Its easy to armchair quarter back these things, when it isn't your life hanging in the balance.

My philosophy is, if he hadn't gone on a speeding rampage, running from the cops, he wouldn't have gotten roughed up a little.

The next time this happens the suspect will keep on running because he knows the cops will kick the shit out of him. Thats human nature.
The police get respect for the way that they conduct themselves. This incident sets that back and makes their job that much harder.

The next time this happens the suspect will keep on running because he knows the cops will kick the shit out of him. Thats human nature.
The police get respect for the way that they conduct themselves. This incident sets that back and makes their job that much harder.

This is NOT a recent development.

Cops aren't allowed to be judge and jury. This one isn't even close.

Forum List

Back