Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

The next time this happens the suspect will keep on running because he knows the cops will kick the shit out of him. Thats human nature.
The police get respect for the way that they conduct themselves. This incident sets that back and makes their job that much harder.

Maybe he shouldn't break the law in the first place. Ever think of that? I don't any sympathy for the scumbag piece-o-shit.
He hasnt been convicted of anything. You are creating a whole new unconstitutional legal system.
Remember the laws that protect you also protect him. There is no other way.

He wasn't being punished. He was being subdued. Do you know the difference?
He was subdued before the first cop got to him. He had surrendered. Do you even know what subdued means?

His hands and legs were still free, so no, he wasn't.
So you admit you dont know what subdued means. Got it.

I said nothing about a pursuit dingle berry. I said they beat the guy the moment he hit the ground in surrender. Of course they did something wrong. The punished the guy without him having a trial.

That idiot endangered thousands of lives. They had to make sure he was subdued so he didn't endanger anymore.

He was still a danger on his belly?

Let me get my pen out to add surrendering to the list of acceptable reasons to assault someone.

My goodness, they have every reason to take the law into their own hands! All except, the law...but who cares?

Lol @ Thousands of lives. It was a car chase not the Apocalypse.

He was a danger until he was in handcuffs.
How hard is it to put handcuffs on a suspect that is surrendering? Are you saying all cops are incompetent?

It could be damned hard, if in a moment of desperation the subject takes advantage of the smallest window of opportunity.

Had he been given that chance, he may have been shot and possibly killed. Those cops probably saved his life; prevented him from doing something stupid.
If someone was kicking my ass that would actually provoke me into fighting back. Thanks for admitting cops are incompetent.

I said nothing about a pursuit dingle berry. I said they beat the guy the moment he hit the ground in surrender. Of course they did something wrong. The punished the guy without him having a trial.

That idiot endangered thousands of lives. They had to make sure he was subdued so he didn't endanger anymore.

Let me get my pen out to add surrendering to the list of acceptable reasons to assault someone.

My goodness, they have every reason to take the law into their own hands! All except, the law...but who cares?

If that was true then why they decided not to protect themselves first?

Oops! Didnt I call it? Surrendering is a sign of aggression! How?

BECAUSE!!!!

How would you have done it?
Why not hand cuff him? How many cops does it take to handcuff a guy thats surrendering?

BECAUSE!!!!

Well in order to be safe and protect against a danger, I would not put cuffs on them and instead get really close and start throwing punches like they did.

I mean, maybe you should tell them he was a danger and the whole cuff them first thing. Seems like they didn't know this.

I knew you didn't have fucking clue what you would do. You would rather bitch about what someone else does.

The next time this happens the suspect will keep on running because he knows the cops will kick the shit out of him. Thats human nature.
The police get respect for the way that they conduct themselves. This incident sets that back and makes their job that much harder.

Maybe he shouldn't break the law in the first place. Ever think of that? I don't any sympathy for the scumbag piece-o-shit.
He hasnt been convicted of anything. You are creating a whole new unconstitutional legal system.

He was subdued before the first cop got to him. He had surrendered. Do you even know what subdued means?
I must be looking at a different film. There were four fat cops sitting on him and two others punching the shit out of him.
His hands and legs were still free, so no, he wasn't.

BECAUSE!!!!

Why not hand cuff him? How many cops does it take to handcuff a guy thats surrendering?

What would you have done?

What people (liberals) miss, is that if they had treated him with kid gloves, he could use that opportunity to attack one of the cops at close quarters, possibly grab an officer's gun, kill someone.

Its easy to armchair quarter back these things, when it isn't your life hanging in the balance.

My philosophy is, if he hadn't gone on a speeding rampage, running from the cops, he wouldn't have gotten roughed up a little.

Surrendered and subdued are too different things. The threat still exists as long as the subjects hands are free.

BECAUSE!!!!

Well in order to be safe and protect against a danger, I would not put cuffs on them and instead get really close and start throwing punches like they did.

I mean, maybe you should tell them he was a danger and the whole cuff them first thing. Seems like they didn't know this.

I knew you didn't have fucking clue what you would do. You would rather bitch about what someone else does.

I'm not a cop so congrats. But what I do know I'd that your bullshit don't fly.

Either he was a danger and they didn't follow YOUR SUGGESTED procedures. Or he was not a danger and they didn't care about cuffs at all.

Maybe it's because you know better than the cops. You should write them with your knowledge and tell them they fucked up.

BECAUSE!!!!

Whatever the answer is will be better than yours because the cops didn't follow your procedures either. Muahahahaha

BECAUSE!!!!

Hand cuff him.

Surrendered and subdued are too different things. The threat still exists as long as the subjects hands are free.
Their bosses obviously dont think so.

BECAUSE!!!!

I'm not a cop so congrats. But what I do know I'd that your bullshit don't fly.

Either he was a danger and they didn't follow YOUR SUGGESTED procedures. Or he was not a danger and they didn't care about cuffs at all.

Maybe it's because you know better than the cops. You should write them with your knowledge and tell them they fucked up.

I think you oughta join the force; show them how it's done.

BECAUSE!!!!

Hand cuff him.

What if he took advantage of your passive approach and went for your gun?

Why didn't they know this and cuff him then Detective Mulder?

Who said surrendered and subdued mean the same thing? I said he had surrendered. Obviously he was subdued and no longer putting up a fight.

BECAUSE!!!!

Hand cuff him.

What if yiu had to make up situations that didn't occur?

Their bosses are afraid of the political fall out. That's all.

BECAUSE!!!!

Hand cuff him.

What if a cow had testicles? What does that have to do with what happened?

Are you ready for his conspiracy excuse?

Forum List

Back