Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

How would you have done it?
Why not hand cuff him? How many cops does it take to handcuff a guy thats surrendering?

What would you have done?
Hand cuff him.

What if he took advantage of your passive approach and went for your gun?

What if yiu had to make up situations that didn't occur?

Those situations occur all the time.

He hasnt been convicted of anything. You are creating a whole new unconstitutional legal system.
Remember the laws that protect you also protect him. There is no other way.

He wasn't being punished. He was being subdued. Do you know the difference?
He was subdued before the first cop got to him. He had surrendered. Do you even know what subdued means?

Surrendered and subdued are too different things. The threat still exists as long as the subjects hands are free.
Their bosses obviously dont think so.

Their bosses are afraid of the political fall out. That's all.

Told ya!!!

That idiot endangered thousands of lives. They had to make sure he was subdued so he didn't endanger anymore.

He was still a danger on his belly?

Let me get my pen out to add surrendering to the list of acceptable reasons to assault someone.

My goodness, they have every reason to take the law into their own hands! All except, the law...but who cares?

Lol @ Thousands of lives. It was a car chase not the Apocalypse.

He was a danger until he was in handcuffs.

If that was true then why they decided not to protect themselves first?

Oops! Didnt I call it? Surrendering is a sign of aggression! How?

BECAUSE!!!!

Why not hand cuff him? How many cops does it take to handcuff a guy thats surrendering?
4 to sit on him
2 to ensure he never has to work again ever.

Hand cuff him.

What if yiu had to make up situations that didn't occur?

Those situations occur all the time.

Not in this situation. We are still talking about this situation aren't we?

Or every situation?

Hand cuff him.

What if a cow had testicles? What does that have to do with what happened?

What if he was an alligator human hybrid. Alligators are crazy dangerous on their stomachs and the way to defuse the danger is punching. Just like the Crocodile hunter did.

Last edited:
He hasnt been convicted of anything. You are creating a whole new unconstitutional legal system.

He wasn't being punished. He was being subdued. Do you know the difference?
He was subdued before the first cop got to him. He had surrendered. Do you even know what subdued means?

Surrendered and subdued are too different things. The threat still exists as long as the subjects hands are free.
Their bosses obviously dont think so.

Their bosses are afraid of the political fall out. That's all.

I would have suspended all of them and locked up the ones doing the beating. It wouldnt have taken me much time to sort that out.

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.

You are overstating your case. It does appear that the cops acted too violently out of anger in "detaining and cuffing" the perp, but how do you call that a conviction? I am afraid to ask, was the guy black? I couldn't tell from the video..

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.

You are overstating your case. It does appear that the cops acted too violently out of anger in "detaining and cuffing" the perp, but how do you call that a conviction? I am afraid to ask, was the guy black? I couldn't tell from the video..
Their handing out punishment suggests that they had convicted him. Why else would they pin him down and beat the shit out of him ?

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

Police chase ends with officers under review - CNN.com

He looked white. No problem. Besides after laying a down, he started to resist arrest.

You mean he moved when they started punching him? Imagine that.

So if he was free why didnt he defend himself ?

If you took the money from the police pensions to pay these cases you'd be amazed how quickly cops would suddenly use restraint.

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

Shocking stuff. Typically the dickheads on here can only see the film in terms of the guy may be guilty of something. The bigger picture eludes them like infants chasing rainbows.

What people (liberals) miss, is that if they had treated him with kid gloves, he could use that opportunity to attack one of the cops at close quarters, possibly grab an officer's gun, kill someone.

Its easy to armchair quarter back these things, when it isn't your life hanging in the balance.

My philosophy is, if he hadn't gone on a speeding rampage, running from the cops, he wouldn't have gotten roughed up a little.

The next time this happens the suspect will keep on running because he knows the cops will kick the shit out of him. Thats human nature.
The police get respect for the way that they conduct themselves. This incident sets that back and makes their job that much harder.

Maybe he shouldn't break the law in the first place. Ever think of that? I don't any sympathy for the scumbag piece-o-shit.

That's not the point! Luckily our society is made up mostly of people better than you.

Only a scumbag sees that abuse and defends it

Yawn.....

Their handing out punishment suggests that they had convicted him. Why else would they pin him down and beat the shit out of him ?

By that standard, anytime a cop used force to detain a suspect you will call it a conviction.....nonsense.

Shocking stuff. Typically the dickheads on here can only see the film in terms of the guy may be guilty of something. The bigger picture eludes them like infants chasing rainbows.

What people (liberals) miss, is that if they had treated him with kid gloves, he could use that opportunity to attack one of the cops at close quarters, possibly grab an officer's gun, kill someone.

Its easy to armchair quarter back these things, when it isn't your life hanging in the balance.

My philosophy is, if he hadn't gone on a speeding rampage, running from the cops, he wouldn't have gotten roughed up a little.

The next time this happens the suspect will keep on running because he knows the cops will kick the shit out of him. Thats human nature.
The police get respect for the way that they conduct themselves. This incident sets that back and makes their job that much harder.

Maybe he shouldn't break the law in the first place. Ever think of that? I don't any sympathy for the scumbag piece-o-shit.

That's not the point! Luckily our society is made up mostly of people better than you.

Only a scumbag sees that abuse and defends it

Fair play and the rule of law is no basis for building a just society.

And you don't know what was wrong with that guy.

Even if he's a scumbag and they knew it. Almost all of us agree this and Rodney King was or are not how we want cops to behave.

Forum List

Back