Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

Police chase ends with officers under review - CNN.com

Shocking stuff. Typically the dickheads on here can only see the film in terms of the guy may be guilty of something. The bigger picture eludes them like infants chasing rainbows.

What people (liberals) miss, is that if they had treated him with kid gloves, he could use that opportunity to attack one of the cops at close quarters, possibly grab an officer's gun, kill someone.

Its easy to armchair quarter back these things, when it isn't your life hanging in the balance.

My philosophy is, if he hadn't gone on a speeding rampage, running from the cops, he wouldn't have gotten roughed up a little.

The next time this happens the suspect will keep on running because he knows the cops will kick the shit out of him. Thats human nature.
The police get respect for the way that they conduct themselves. This incident sets that back and makes their job that much harder.

Maybe he shouldn't break the law in the first place. Ever think of that? I don't any sympathy for the scumbag piece-o-shit.

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

Shocking stuff. Typically the dickheads on here can only see the film in terms of the guy may be guilty of something. The bigger picture eludes them like infants chasing rainbows.

What people (liberals) miss, is that if they had treated him with kid gloves, he could use that opportunity to attack one of the cops at close quarters, possibly grab an officer's gun, kill someone.

Its easy to armchair quarter back these things, when it isn't your life hanging in the balance.

My philosophy is, if he hadn't gone on a speeding rampage, running from the cops, he wouldn't have gotten roughed up a little.

Cops aren't allowed to be judge and jury. This one isn't even close.

No, but they are allowed to insure they're own safety. Bumbrushing that dude was the way they did so.

Like I said, it's easy to judge when you're not the one risking your life.

Show me where in a cops job description it says to beat a person that is surrendering?

Physically subduing a suspect is part of that job description. Until the shitbag is cuffed, searched, and in a cruiser they are a potential threat. A shitbag is either IN CUSTODY or NOT IN CUSTODY. Surrendering is NOT IN CUSTODY.
Youre deflecting and stalling. Show me where in a cops job description it says to beat a person that is surrendering?

The next time this happens the suspect will keep on running because he knows the cops will kick the shit out of him. Thats human nature.
The police get respect for the way that they conduct themselves. This incident sets that back and makes their job that much harder.

Maybe he shouldn't break the law in the first place. Ever think of that? I don't any sympathy for the scumbag piece-o-shit.

He hasnt been convicted of anything. You are creating a whole new unconstitutional legal system.
Remember the laws that protect you also protect him. There is no other way.

This is exactly why cops get shot too. if I know I am going to have to take an ass kicking I'm going to ventilate one of the fuckers.

Then you shouldnt have sympathy for cops getting their heads blown off for breaking the law and assaulting suspects.

This is exactly why cops get shot too. if I know I am going to have to take an ass kicking I'm going to ventilate one of the fuckers.

You have to ask how often this happens off camera. The Police are public servants not public avengers.
I have friends in the force and they despair when stuff like this happens.
The rotten officers should be rooted out and the job would be made that much easier.

This happened in the area where I live. The chase lasted for more than 40 miles.

UNTIL THE SUSPECT IS CUFFED AND IN CUSTODY, the pursuit is not over. Only once the suspect has been fully detained is there a requirement for officers to restrict themselves. He was struck while officers were working on gaining compliance with handcuffing him. They did nothing wrong.
I said nothing about a pursuit dingle berry. I said they beat the guy the moment he hit the ground in surrender. Of course they did something wrong. The punished the guy without him having a trial.

That idiot endangered thousands of lives. They had to make sure he was subdued so he didn't endanger anymore.

He was still a danger on his belly?

Let me get my pen out to add surrendering to the list of acceptable reasons to assault someone.

My goodness, they have every reason to take the law into their own hands! All except, the law...but who cares?

Lol @ Thousands of lives. It was a car chase not the Apocalypse.

Then you shouldnt have sympathy for cops getting their heads blown off for breaking the law and assaulting suspects.

They'll just convienently forget their cheers of support for taking the law into their own hands and claim someone attacked the police for no reason. Which will actually help to stop people attacking cops...somehow.

This happened in the area where I live. The chase lasted for more than 40 miles.

UNTIL THE SUSPECT IS CUFFED AND IN CUSTODY, the pursuit is not over. Only once the suspect has been fully detained is there a requirement for officers to restrict themselves. He was struck while officers were working on gaining compliance with handcuffing him. They did nothing wrong.
I said nothing about a pursuit dingle berry. I said they beat the guy the moment he hit the ground in surrender. Of course they did something wrong. The punished the guy without him having a trial.

That idiot endangered thousands of lives. They had to make sure he was subdued so he didn't endanger anymore.

Let me get my pen out to add surrendering to the list of acceptable reasons to assault someone.

My goodness, they have every reason to take the law into their own hands! All except, the law...but who cares?

He was a danger until he was in handcuffs.

You have to ask how often this happens off camera. The Police are public servants not public avengers.
I have friends in the force and they despair when stuff like this happens.
The rotten officers should be rooted out and the job would be made that much easier.

I saw it quite often where I grew up. Most of the time the people they were attacking hadnt committed any crime at all except BWW. We would drop sand bags off rooftops when it got too bad and that seem to slow them down for a while.

How hard is it to put handcuffs on a suspect that is surrendering? Are you saying all cops are incompetent?

He hasnt been convicted of anything. You are creating a whole new unconstitutional legal system.

He wasn't being punished. He was being subdued. Do you know the difference?

If that was true then why they decided not to protect themselves first?

Oops! Didnt I call it? Surrendering is a sign of aggression! How?

BECAUSE!!!!

He was subdued before the first cop got to him. He had surrendered. Do you even know what subdued means?

How hard is it to put handcuffs on a suspect that is surrendering? Are you saying all cops are incompetent?

It could be damned hard, if in a moment of desperation the subject takes advantage of the smallest window of opportunity.

Had he been given that chance, he may have been shot and possibly killed. Those cops probably saved his life; prevented him from doing something stupid.

BECAUSE!!!!

How would you have done it?

He was subdued before the first cop got to him. He had surrendered. Do you even know what subdued means?

His hands and legs were still free, so no, he wasn't.

BECAUSE!!!!

How would you have done it?

Well in order to be safe and protect against a danger, I would not put cuffs on them and instead get really close and start throwing punches like they did.

I mean, maybe you should tell them he was a danger and the whole cuff them first thing. Seems like they didn't know this.

Forum List

Back