Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

Youre deflecting and stalling. Show me where in a cops job description it says to beat a person that is surrendering?

It's in the job description of EVERY American to beat the shit out of ANYONE who reaists lawful detainment.
Link? Since he wasnt resisting even if you are right about your wild claim then you are wrong in this case.

If the police have to chase you for 40 miles they're kicking your ass when they catch you. Makes sense to me. Dude deserved it.
It doesn't matter whether he deserved it or not, it's still a felony.

After a 40 miles of resisting arrest cops have a right to make sure this criminal isn't going to harm them. Doesn't matter if his arms are outstretched. It doesn't take but a second to pull something. If the POS didn't want to get beat then he should follow the law like the rest of us.

Simone, who was wanted for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, larceny, and a previous instance of failure to stop for police, "continued making abrupt lane changes" as he "continued to try to evade capture," Procopio said.

Youre deflecting and stalling. Show me where in a cops job description it says to beat a person that is surrendering?

It's in the job description of EVERY American to beat the shit out of ANYONE who reaists lawful detainment.
Link? Since he wasnt resisting even if you are right about your wild claim then you are wrong in this case.

A 50 mile chase spanning multiple states isn't resisting arrest??? LOL What planet do you live on? The criminal is wanted for assault and battery with a dangerous WEAPON and larceny. Not to mention how many innocent lives did he put at risk by running from police. Not only did the POS deserve a beating, he alreaddy proved he would do anything he could to resist arrest. Cops were well withing their rights to protect themselves from this POS while taking him into custody. Now the only question is how far will dumbass liberals like yourself take this PC bullcrap.

If the police have to chase you for 40 miles they're kicking your ass when they catch you. Makes sense to me. Dude deserved it.

After a 40 miles of resisting arrest cops have a right to make sure this criminal isn't going to harm them. Doesn't matter if his arms are outstretched. It doesn't take but a second to pull something. If the POS didn't want to get beat then he should follow the law like the rest of us.
You are delusional. This is clearly a case of excessive force. From what I saw in the video at least of those cops should do time in prison. Specifically, the pig who repeatedly punched the perp in the back while he was 100% subdued.

People who think cops can do no wrong are piece of shit moronic fools.

People who think they can run from tbe police without consequences are the real fools.

Then again, if the news media hadn't stuck their noses into this, with their damn helicopter, the officers could have executed this POS like he deserved, withoit incident.

Ao in my mind it's the Boston news media (Channel 5 I believe) that is truly T fault for all of this.

You are delusional. This is clearly a case of excessive force. From what I saw in the video at least of those cops should do time in prison. Specifically, the pig who repeatedly punched the perp in the back while he was 100% subdued.

Next time that POS runs from police maybe he'll run you over, or worse yet a family member you love. You'll change your tune then.

Next time that POS runs from police maybe he'll run you over, or worse yet a family member you love. You'll change your tune then.
You're full of shit.

People who think they can run from tbe police without consequences are the real fools.

Then again, if the news media hadn't stuck their noses into this, with their damn helicopter, the officers could have executed this POS like he deserved, withoit incident.

Ao in my mind it's the Boston news media (Channel 5 I believe) that is truly T fault for all of this.

Cops Kill Man with Down Syndrome Over Movie Ticket, Blame it on Medics Who Tried to Save His Life
Read more at Cops Kill Man with Down Syndrome Over Movie Ticket, Blame it on Medics Who Tried to Save His Life

I'd be ok if they blew him up with a drone while he was still running but once he gives up you don't throttle him. Sorry, the guy is now going to walk free and be a millionaire. Not because the cops were justified btw stupid. Stop kidding yourself.

And we don't want to live in a society where only innocent people are given their human rights. Next thing you know you're drunk and you "know your rights" and "haven't done anything wrong" but the cops still put the beatdown on you. Is that what you want? Stupid fucker.

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.

They just slapped him around a bit, who cares, he'll recover....he could have caused carnage and death on the roads.
People that dont want a police state care.

Not that that is what a "police state" looks like.
Thats just one aspect of what a police state looks like. When you have cops thinking they get to impose punishment on people that havent had a trial it breaks down the judicial system and creates a police state.
Cops don't get to impose punishment on people regardless if they've been convicted. They enforce laws. Period. The guy was a jerk and yes he could have hurt people, not to mention wasting a whole lot of cops' time by failing to stop when so ordered. It doesn't give them a right to punch and kick him repeatedly, since he didn't appear to be resisting. He probably mouthed off. Or maybe they were just PISSED they had to chase him so far.

Not sure why this is a pro or anti cop issue.

Decent cops will be disgusted about this type of thing. It actually makes their job harder and more dangerous.

Hmmmm, shall I surrender and get my head kicked in or maybe make a run for it or perhaps shoot the cop ?

Any defence of this type of behaviour is beyond dumb.
What's really troubling here is the number of cops who participated. I didn't see any of them grabbing their out of control brothers off the guy. Do cops boil over? Sure, they're human. But a thug bunch? I'm NEVER speeding on 495 again!

Birdbrained beliefs such as yours will come back to bite you when the cops decide to stick a taser up your ass one day for not stopping soon enough.

His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.

They just slapped him around a bit, who cares, he'll recover....he could have caused carnage and death on the roads.
People that dont want a police state care.

Not that that is what a "police state" looks like.
Thats just one aspect of what a police state looks like. When you have cops thinking they get to impose punishment on people that havent had a trial it breaks down the judicial system and creates a police state.
Cops don't get to impose punishment on people regardless if they've been convicted. They enforce laws. Period. The guy was a jerk and yes he could have hurt people, not to mention wasting a whole lot of cops' time by failing to stop when so ordered. It doesn't give them a right to punch and kick him repeatedly, since he didn't appear to be resisting. He probably mouthed off. Or maybe they were just PISSED they had to chase him so far.
Exactly. i dont care if they dropped the foundation of a building on his ass while he was running. The part that is ridiculous is the cops actions after he surrendered. If you cant be professional you should probably get a job where you can be really brave and not hide behind a badge.

Birdbrained beliefs such as yours will come back to bite you when the cops decide to stick a taser up your ass one day for not stopping soon enough.
fried cracka?

Exactly. i dont care if they dropped the foundation of a building on his ass while he was running. The part that is ridiculous is the cops actions after he surrendered. If you cant be professional you should probably get a job where you can be really brave and not hide behind a badge.
If the jungle bunny bungled in the jungle then he has to abide by the Law of the Jungle.

Thug!

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
they did that, what is it exactly are you complaining about?

Forum List

Back