Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

Exactly. i dont care if they dropped the foundation of a building on his ass while he was running. The part that is ridiculous is the cops actions after he surrendered. If you cant be professional you should probably get a job where you can be really brave and not hide behind a badge.
If the jungle bunny bungled in the jungle then he has to abide by the Law of the Jungle.

Thug!
White people dont live in the jungle. What are you talking about cave chimp?

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.
they did that, what is it exactly are you complaining about?
Pointing out the feral cops are unfit for duty and they will be losing their jobs.

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....
His innocence or lack of innocence has nothing to do with the cops operating above their pay grade. Their job is to arrest the guy. Not to convict and punish him.
Pointing out the feral cops are unfit for duty and they will be losing their jobs.
based on what?

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

Police chase ends with officers under review - CNN.com

I'd say let the dog take care of the douche bag. How many innocent lives did that dude threaten in 40 miles. WOW.

It is not the cops' job to punish. Not even with the dog.

who'd did they punish? let the dog go and let' see how the dude reacts. LOL, that would be a wild chase eh?

Yawn.....
based on what?
The video.

The moment he hits the ground in surrender. The boys in blue are at it again. Their lack of professionalism is the reason all cops are getting a bad name.

I'd say let the dog take care of the douche bag. How many innocent lives did that dude threaten in 40 miles. WOW.

who'd did they punish? let the dog go and let' see how the dude reacts. LOL, that would be a wild chase eh?

The surrendering suspect.

Yawn.....
based on what?
The video.
what does it show you? I don't see anyone doing anything wrong except taking a dangerous driver off the street. Hmmmmmmmmm.

they did show me where. I don't see anything unusual.

based on what?
The video.
what does it show you? I don't see anyone doing anything wrong except taking a dangerous driver off the street. Hmmmmmmmmm.

It shows the cops operating above their pay grade and beating the suspect after he surrendered.

People frequently cant see that which they dont wish to see.

based on what?
The video.

It shows the cops operating above their pay grade and beating the suspect after he surrendered.
it does not

well I don't see anything unusual.

based on what?
The video.

it does not
Of course it does. Why do you think they are under review and about to lose their jobs?

well I don't see anything unusual.
I never claimed you were intelligent enough to see anything unusual. Take the word of someone more intelligent than yourself.

If the jungle bunny bungled in the jungle then he has to abide by the Law of the Jungle.

Thug!
Black people and white people do to. A jungle of their own making. If they're going to live in it in the US, then they have to bide by the law that Kipling stipulated.

Thugs will get killed either by their own or by the representatives of society. This is not Africa, so the latter is much more likely.

Stick to killing your own. As Capone said, we only kill each other. Too bad today's thugs are that stupid.

Thug!
Black people and white people do to. A jungle of their own making. If they're going to live in it in the US, then they have to bide by the law that Kipling stipulated.

Thugs will get killed either by their own or by the representatives of society. This is not Africa, so the latter is much more likely.

Stick to killing your own. As Capone said, we only kill each other. Too bad today's thugs are that stupid.
Most Black or white people dont live in the jungle you cave chimp. What are you talking about?

If the police have to chase you for 40 miles they're kicking your ass when they catch you. Makes sense to me. Dude deserved it.
It doesn't matter whether he deserved it or not, it's still a felony.

After a 40 miles of resisting arrest cops have a right to make sure this criminal isn't going to harm them. Doesn't matter if his arms are outstretched. It doesn't take but a second to pull something. If the POS didn't want to get beat then he should follow the law like the rest of us.
You are delusional. This is clearly a case of excessive force. From what I saw in the video at least of those cops should do time in prison. Specifically, the pig who repeatedly punched the perp in the back while he was 100% subdued.

People who think cops can do no wrong are piece of shit moronic fools.

Next time that POS runs from police maybe he'll run you over, or worse yet a family member you love. You'll change your tune then.
I'd be ok if they blew him up with a drone while he was still running but once he gives up you don't throttle him. Sorry, the guy is now going to walk free and be a millionaire. Not because the cops were justified btw stupid. Stop kidding yourself.

And we don't want to live in a society where only innocent people are given their human rights. Next thing you know you're drunk and you "know your rights" and "haven't done anything wrong" but the cops still put the beatdown on you. Is that what you want? Stupid fucker.

Doubtful I'd ever be wanted by the cops for assault and battery with a weapon and larceny, THEN proceed to resist arrest for 50 miles. Who's the stupid fucker now asshole.

It doesn't matter whether he deserved it or not, it's still a felony.

After a 40 miles of resisting arrest cops have a right to make sure this criminal isn't going to harm them. Doesn't matter if his arms are outstretched. It doesn't take but a second to pull something. If the POS didn't want to get beat then he should follow the law like the rest of us.
You are delusional. This is clearly a case of excessive force. From what I saw in the video at least of those cops should do time in prison. Specifically, the pig who repeatedly punched the perp in the back while he was 100% subdued.

People who think cops can do no wrong are piece of shit moronic fools.

Next time that POS runs from police maybe he'll run you over, or worse yet a family member you love. You'll change your tune then.
I'd be ok if they blew him up with a drone while he was still running but once he gives up you don't throttle him. Sorry, the guy is now going to walk free and be a millionaire. Not because the cops were justified btw stupid. Stop kidding yourself.

And we don't want to live in a society where only innocent people are given their human rights. Next thing you know you're drunk and you "know your rights" and "haven't done anything wrong" but the cops still put the beatdown on you. Is that what you want? Stupid fucker.

Doubtful I'd ever be wanted by the cops for assault and battery with a weapon and larceny, THEN proceed to resist arrest for 50 miles. Who's the stupid fucker now asshole.
Who said you would ever be wanted? All it takes for the feral cops to bash your skull in is you not moving quickly enough to roll over on your belly and urinate on yourself like a submissive dog.

Thug!

Most Black or white people dont live in the jungle you cave chimp. What are you talking about?
Not bright I see. You have no ides of what a metaphor is. Go back to talking about the great jungle bunny civilizations. At least they were funny. Have you figured out why the mud pyramids built by your enslaved ancestors didn't last beyond the first heavy rain (in the jungle)?

Thug!

Not bright I see. You have no ides of what a metaphor is. Go back to talking about the great jungle bunny civilizations. At least they were funny. Have you figured out why the mud pyramids built by your enslaved ancestors didn't last beyond the first heavy rain (in the jungle)?
I only know you are a cave chimp. Sorry your monkey hoots made no sense.

Forum List

Back