Wild Cops Beat Suspect.....

I said nothing about your sympathy either. The point is that the cops operated above their pay grade.

No they didn't. In fact they werr far too nice to this waste of flesh and oxygen. They should have double tapped him in the back of the head.
Show me where in a cops job description it says to beat a person that is surrendering?

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....

The man, Richard Simone, a fugitive from justice with multiple warrants on him, including one's for larceny and assault with a dangerous weapon....so he's not exactly an innocent, harmless lamb is he? What were the police supposed to do, he's driving at speeds of more than 100 mph for 40 miles refusing to stop, the police know he's got a track record of violence and multiple warrants on him and he's a fugitive from justice.

Hopefully the police won't get into trouble for doing their job and the criminal gets his hand held whilst having Kumbaya sung to him.

"10:15 a.m.

A suspect who appears on a news helicopter videotape to be surrendering to police before officers use force on him is facing a fugitive-from-justice violation in New Hampshire and a return to Massachusetts to face charges there.

A complaint filed Thursday by police charges 50-year-old Richard Simone Jr., of Worcester (WUS'-tur), Massachusetts. Simone faces arraignment in Nashua (NASH'-wuh), New Hampshire.

The complaint says Simone had warrants out of Worcester and Millbury, Massachusetts, on larceny and assault with a dangerous weapon. Massachusetts police are expected to seek Simone's return to their state.

After the video surfaced, the New Hampshire attorney general's office began investigating the use of force by police."

Here:

News from The Associated Press

I'm trying to hold back a tear for the innocent man....who refused to stop and put countless lives in danger.

Yawn.....

The man, Richard Simone, a fugitive from justice with multiple warrants on him, including one's for larceny and assault with a dangerous weapon....so he's not exactly an innocent, harmless lamb is he? What were the police supposed to do, he's driving at speeds of more than 100 mph for 40 miles refusing to stop, the police know he's got a track record of violence and multiple warrants on him and he's a fugitive from justice.

Hopefully the police won't get into trouble for doing their job and the criminal gets his hand held whilst having Kumbaya sung to him.

A suspect who appears on a news helicopter videotape to be surrendering to police before officers use force on him is facing a fugitive-from-justice violation in New Hampshire and a return to Massachusetts to face charges there.

A complaint filed Thursday by police charges 50-year-old Richard Simone Jr., of Worcester (WUS'-tur), Massachusetts. Simone faces arraignment in Nashua (NASH'-wuh), New Hampshire.

The complaint says Simone had warrants out of Worcester and Millbury, Massachusetts, on larceny and assault with a dangerous weapon. Massachusetts police are expected to seek Simone's return to their state.

After the video surfaced, the New Hampshire attorney general's office began investigating the use of force by police."

Here:

Sounds like a fine upstanding member of society....not. Sorry but have no sympathy for him

Yawn.....

Here:

Sounds like a fine upstanding member of society....not. Sorry but have no sympathy for him

Agreed and agreed.

If the police have to chase you for 40 miles they're kicking your ass when they catch you. Makes sense to me. Dude deserved it.
So you wont complain when your tax dollars go to victims of police abuse even if they were criminals?

Well that's just the issue isn't it. They criminal wasn't a victim. Police were just doing their job.

If the police have to chase you for 40 miles they're kicking your ass when they catch you. Makes sense to me. Dude deserved it.
So you wont complain when your tax dollars go to victims of police abuse even if they were criminals?

Well that's just the issue isn't it. They criminal wasn't a victim. Police were just doing their job.

Your attention span is too short....try extending it.

If youre not into thinking I'm recommending it.

I'll re-post, you must have reading problems....nice that you're defending Richard Simone Jr.

A complaint filed Thursday by police charges 50-year-old Richard Simone Jr., of Worcester, Massachusetts. Simone faces arraignment in Nashua, New Hampshire.

The complaint says Simone had warrants out of Worcester and Millbury, Massachusetts, on larceny and assault with a dangerous weapon. Massachusetts police are expected to seek Simone's return to their state."

I'll re-post, you must have reading problems....nice that you're defending Richard Simone Jr.

A complaint filed Thursday by police charges 50-year-old Richard Simone Jr., of Worcester, Massachusetts. Simone faces arraignment in Nashua, New Hampshire.

The complaint says Simone had warrants out of Worcester and Millbury, Massachusetts, on larceny and assault with a dangerous weapon. Massachusetts police are expected to seek Simone's return to their state."

I'm beginning to think youre retarded. Your strawman aside. Where in there does it give the cops permission to beat a surrendering suspect?

The Leftists like to trash the police and Leftists tend to think most criminals are actually innocent and any charges are trumped up by the evil police....rarely do Leftists support the difficult job the police have to do each day in order to protect communities.

Leftists across the planet are the same regarding this....the only sort of law and order they support is Political Correctness to attempt to shut people up who refuse to adhere to The Leftist Agenda....Thought Police are the only police they accept.

The Leftists like to trash the police and Leftists tend to think most criminals are actually innocent and any charges are trumped up by the evil police....rarely do Leftists support the difficult job the police have to do each day in order to protect communities.

Leftists across the planet are the same regarding this....the only sort of law and order they support is Political Correctness to attempt to shut people up who refuse to adhere to The Leftist Agenda....Thought Police are the only police they accept.
No one claimed the suspect was innocent. The point is that its not the job of the cops to carry out the trial and sentencing upon arrest.

I'm beginning to think youre retarded. Your strawman aside. Where in there does it give the cops permission to beat a surrendering suspect?

It's not a strawman you idiot....that's Richard Simone Jr., partial criminal record....you want to feel sorry for the POS, yes we expect nothing less from gibbering bed wetters like you.

No one claimed the suspect was innocent. The point is that its not the job of the cops to carry out the trial and sentencing upon arrest.

They had no way of not knowing he was armed, his record shows he's a very dangerous individual and a fugitive from justice....what were the police meant to do? Stand there babying him and risk getting a few of their own shot?

Excuses for abuses will always stop them from happening.

"Ohhh girl, you know I ran into a door....twice"

It's not a strawman you idiot....that's Richard Simone Jr., partial criminal record....you want to feel sorry for the POS, yes we expect nothing less from gibbering bed wetters like you.
Youre claim that I feel sorry for the suspect is a strawman dummy. Please point out where I said that.

They had no way of not knowing he was armed, his record shows he's a very dangerous individual and a fugitive from justice....what were the police meant to do? Stand there babying him and risk getting a few of their own shot?
You just proved you are retarded. How is he going to shoot someone with his hands stretched out in front of him on the ground?

Rodney King II

OMG the Hollyweird crowd with Amnesty and the ACLU in tow are probably organising a benefit concert for poor Richard Simone Jr. already....quick someone ask Beyonce and Bono to deliver official comments about the evil police and tell everyone to support that poor Richard Simone Jr....or else you're a bigotracisthomophobe or something :rolleyes-41:

You just proved you are retarded. How is he going to shoot someone with his hands stretched out in front of him on the ground?

There's only one retard and it's not me....look in the mirror Chucklenuts.

Forum List

Back