Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration?

I would take the Duck Dynasty crew any day over the silicon filled "celebrities" that only talent is to take their clothes off and use the F word. Why do some put them on a pedestal, they are no better, no smarter, than the rest of us. Some also seem to be liars, since they did not move like they said they would if Mr. Trump won the election. I guess being a liar is ok if you are a celebrity, is it ok in your world?

It's gotta suck for him though. He's spent 20 years trying to cultivate friendships and be part of their club. And on the biggest day of his life...he's basically being ignored.
While it makes most of us laugh that he's being shunned by many (I think it will thaw over time), he's got to be wondering if he smells bad or something.
God the butt hurt among you liberals know no bounds.

i hear theses guys will be there to entertain...

eqPFCy.gif

He's not your president now, but he will be.

the
T͟Hē,T͟Hə/
determiner
determiner: the
  1. 1.
    denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.
    "what's the matter?"
    • used to refer to a person, place, or thing that is unique.
      "the Queen"
    • informal
      denoting a disease or affliction.
      "I've got the flu"
    • (with a unit of time) the present; the current.
      "dish of the day"
    • informal
      used instead of a possessive to refer to someone with whom the speaker or person addressed is associated.
      "I'm meeting the boss"
    • used with a surname to refer to a family or married couple.
      "the Johnsons were not wealthy"
    • used before the surname of the chief of a Scottish or Irish clan.
      "the O'Donoghue"
  2. 2.
    used to point forward to a following qualifying or defining clause or phrase.
    "the fuss that he made of her"

my
mī/
determiner
possesive pronoun: my
  1. 1.
    belonging to or associated with the speaker.
    "my name is John"
    • informal
      used with a name to refer to a member of the speaker's family.
      "my Francine won top honors in the science fair"
    • used with forms of address in affectionate, sympathetic, humorous, or patronizing contexts.
      "my dear boy"
  2. 2.
    used in various expressions of surprise.
    "my goodness!"

he may become the president, but he will never be MY President. learn the difference, mook..

Last edited:
Looks like Trump can't get big names to participate.

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>

Chachi from Happy Days will be there
Trump will be there. He is, after all much more than the biggest celebrity on earth, but also the most powerful man on the planet. Anything else would just be garnish.

I imagine the lack of Hollywood stars and Oprah would be inconsequential given his presence.

It's gotta suck for him though. He's spent 20 years trying to cultivate friendships and be part of their club. And on the biggest day of his life...he's basically being ignored.
While it makes most of us laugh that he's being shunned by many (I think it will thaw over time), he's got to be wondering if he smells bad or something.

he sure as shit has an uber need to be liked & accepted. there's some serious issues going on in that tribblehead of his.

God the butt hurt among you liberals know no bounds.

lol... you guys 'won' & you are still angry trying to defend your orange overlord. get used to it because he's gonna make some colossal mistakes--- that is if he isn't impeached b4 he makes it to his first 100 days. good luck y'all!!!!:popcorn:

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>

Trump will be there. He is, after all much more than the biggest celebrity on earth, but also the most powerful man on the planet. Anything else would just be garnish.

I imagine the lack of Hollywood stars and Oprah would be inconsequential given his presence.

he sure as shit has an uber need to be liked & accepted. there's some serious issues going on in that tribblehead of his.
You guys really don't get it. Trump is the star - the celebrity. He's simply the hottest ticket on earth. You don't go to a strip club to watch the Mexican cleaning lady ffs!

<more>
I'm sure they can get Duck Dynasty if they only ask.
I'm sure the Robertsons will be there. They worked on the campaign after all. And, ending the Duck Dynasty run was probably the first step in Willie's senate run.

I would take the Duck Dynasty crew any day over the silicon filled "celebrities" that only talent is to take their clothes off and use the F word. Why do some put them on a pedestal, they are no better, no smarter, than the rest of us. Some also seem to be liars, since they did not move like they said they would if Mr. Trump won the election. I guess being a liar is ok if you are a celebrity, is it ok in your world?

what a crock- you do realize that cheetolini's 3rd trophy wife/5th child baby mama Melania is quite full of silicon & started her 'modeling' career posing nude & grabbing her own pussy?.... so don't be a hypocrite m'k? oh & speaking of phony lying hypocrites- the ducky dynasty that you admire are chock full of them.... yuppies have that 'air' about them that just denotes elitism, don'tcha think? why in the world would you believe their lies?

Willie_Robertson_Before.jpg

Jase_Robertson_Before.jpg

Duck_dynasty_fakes_289x350.jpg

Last edited:

<more>

You guys really don't get it. Trump is the star - the celebrity. He's simply the hottest ticket on earth. You don't go to a strip club to watch the Mexican cleaning lady ffs!

the dictators & oligarchs are cheering- that much is true. the rest of the world is giving itself one huuuuuuuge facepalm.

Liberals just don't get it. Working class America rejected the liberal elites and their celebrities. If there was ever an obvious divide between the 1% and the working class it's now. The Democratic party became the very thing they proclaimed to fight against.

the dictators & oligarchs are cheering- that much is true. the rest of the world is giving itself one huuuuuuuge facepalm.
I'm enjoying your posts.
We don't often get to watch someone literally become mentally detached like you are.
Keep the posts coming please.
I'm feeling a bit sorry for Hillary. So I sent her a nice coffee mug with the state of Wisconsin screen printed on it.

Dennis Rodman?

Or is he banned for competitively orange hair?

I think all the victims of Rump "University" oughta show up.
And all the groped women.
And all the Mexicans and Muslims available.
And all the workers who never got paid.
And gold star vets.
And people with congenital nerve disorders.

---- and every last one of them holding up and waving a copy of the Constitution, saying in unison, "borrow mine!"

Could be interesting.
Who is showing up at Hillary's, oh wait she lost. Get over it and say PRESIDENT TRUMP!

If Beyoncé and her big butt don't show up it will be a huuuuge loss.

Dennis Rodman?

Or is he banned for competitively orange hair?

I think all the victims of Rump "University" oughta show up.
And all the groped women.
And all the Mexicans and Muslims available.
And all the workers who never got paid.
And gold star vets.
And people with congenital nerve disorders.

---- and every last one of them holding up and waving a copy of the Constitution, saying in unison, "borrow mine!"

Could be interesting.
Who is showing up at Hillary's, oh wait she lost. Get over it and say PRESIDENT TRUMP!
Hilly couldn't get anyone to show up at her party. It was like a wake.

So what! It's a badge of honor that a bunch of self absorbed, thespian privileged millionaires won't endorse Trump.

You're right. He should celebrate with only the idiots that voted for him.

Your tantrum has gone on long enough. Time to grow up.

You think an election will make me any less disgusted with that pig? He's still a pig. I'm still disgusted.

You can choose to believe it's crying if you want to. Still doesn't make him any less of a disgusting pig.

And moochelle is crying hopelessly that America didn't buy into that hope bullshit.

Attachments

• 15541890_1198665746835124_5292710983232522894_n.png.jpg
    15541890_1198665746835124_5292710983232522894_n.png.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 25

Forum List

Back