Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration?

Looks like Trump can't get big names to participate.

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>

Who cares. You must think the kardasians are super duper clever....

Will any celebrities agree to attend Donald Trump's inauguration? | Dave Schilling

Dustin Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Oprah and Beyoncé all came to Barack Obama’s first inauguration. The list of show business people to back Trump this year includes the greasiest Baldwin, Scott Baio, Jon Voight, former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter’s brother Aaron, and neo-Nazi Tila Tequila.

This makes Trump’s choice for inaugural party guests quite stark. He can either eschew celebrities altogether and invite only the most pale, doughy conservative policy wonks he can find (plus Ben Carson and Omarosa, just for diversity’s sake) or embrace the D-listers and Real Housewives cast members that are his new inner circle.

<more>
Are you referring to the same pack of lying, piece-of-shit liberals who promised to move to some other country if Trump won? Yeah, I surely am concerned about their opinions...

Your tantrum has gone on long enough. Time to grow up.

You think an election will make me any less disgusted with that pig? He's still a pig. I'm still disgusted.

You can choose to believe it's crying if you want to. Still doesn't make him any less of a disgusting pig.

It's crying and you are very small and very pathetic.
It's especially funny since he told us Trump's dick was very small.

How would he know how small Trump's dick is?

At the end of the Revolution, the British lords and gentry passed by the victorious Americans. They saw these men and women dressed in buckskin or homespun. They looked down on the uncivilized Americans and said to one another "we lost to THAT".

This election has much the same feel. The celebrities are from Hollywood and Broadway. The coasts. The democrats have been driven out of the heartland. They cling to the coasts where they can massage one another's ego and tell each other how important it is to be the gentry.
Why did we stop at the coasts?

We should have drove them into the seas.

i hear theses guys will be there to entertain...

eqPFCy.gif

You think an election will make me any less disgusted with that pig? He's still a pig. I'm still disgusted.

You can choose to believe it's crying if you want to. Still doesn't make him any less of a disgusting pig.

It's crying and you are very small and very pathetic.
It's especially funny since he told us Trump's dick was very small.

How would he know how small Trump's dick is?
You would have to ask him. Despite it's diminutive size, the but pain it's causing Bulldog leads me suspect that he doesn't enjoy anemic dicks
despite his doubtless vast experience with heavy hitters. Still, his whimpering and pillow-biting would lead one to believe that Trump's member must be far bigger than to what he's letting on.

Some will be there just to see Obama offer His personal Koran for President Trump to swear his oath upon. Unless, of course, history repeats and there is NO "holy book" to be found.....

Some will be there just to see Obama offer His personal Koran for President Trump to swear his oath upon. Unless, of course, history repeats and there is NO "holy book" to be found.....

I'd love to see Trump spit on the Koran. :D

James Otto says he will attend the Trump inauguration as long as he gets some one on one time with Melania

<more>
Aren't the celebrities living in Canada?

<more>

I imagine some will show up and others will not. He's not much but he's the only President we've got.

<more>
I'm sure they can get Duck Dynasty if they only ask.

<more>

Chachi from Happy Days will be there
Trump will be there. He is, after all much more than the biggest celebrity on earth, but also the most powerful man on the planet. Anything else would just be garnish.

I imagine the lack of Hollywood stars and Oprah would be inconsequential given his presence.

It's gotta suck for him though. He's spent 20 years trying to cultivate friendships and be part of their club. And on the biggest day of his life...he's basically being ignored.
While it makes most of us laugh that he's being shunned by many (I think it will thaw over time), he's got to be wondering if he smells bad or something.

Forum List

Back