Will anyone explain this crap?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
This country is fucked.
Only if he is reelected.

Sex addiction? No wonder he's smiling.

Biden_Daughter_Wedding-07705--228x155.jpg

This country is fucked.
Here's a good question?

Other than you unreasoned hate for Biden and everything Democratic, including the Constitution, why does this matter?

This country is fucked.

He is the Democrat candidate.
Democrats vote for the Democrat candidate
What else can I explain?

Here's a good question?

Other than you unreasoned hate for Biden and everything Democratic, including the Constitution, why does this matter?
The reasons the Bidens are fucked up are directly contributed to their father, and you're asking why it matters? Isn't Biden the POTUS? Sure he's a puppet POTUS, but still the POTUS.

It says a lot about people who support him, don't you think?

ILMAO at your suggestion the Constitution is the result of Democrats thus Republicans hate the Constitution. Cool spin.

This country is fucked.

I'm no psychologist, but I think it's denial. Some things are so unthinkable and hard to believe that people would rather live in denial, apparently. :dunno: And btw, I think that sort of denial exists on both sides of the aisle. Maybe people feel helpless, like they have no choice but to vote for whichever candidate ends up getting the nomination for their party, even if that person is the slimiest of slimeballs.

(Personally I don't play that game, I would rather not vote at all than vote for a corrupt slimeball, regardless of the letter by their name.)

By definition, life is cheap to the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids. Ashley was just a shower buddy for one of their club members and she needs to suck it up.... so to speak.

Doesn't everybody from that cult need industrial-grade rehab every 6 months?

The tell, is the 14-year old niece is on the laptop giving Hunted a foot job. Too many people have already seen it - they can't kill 'em all. :cool:

Not a fucking word from the loyal politburo. You suck it up too, little Natalie!! You're expendable too.

hunted molesting 14year old niece.png

Forum List

Back