Will anyone explain this crap?

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.

The whole family is messed up. Why should she be any different. But taking the word of someone who's messed up, as being completely honest is a hard one to swallow.
I'm not taking up for Joe. But young girls lie. My ex step sisters daughter had 3 guys put in prison for supposed sexual assaults. Turns out two of them just wouldn't buy her any pot or a phone card because she was 12yrs old.
The third on died in prison. So no one can say if anything happened or not. Just that he denied even being alone with her.

Maybe Biden did shower with her. But with no criminal charges, it's her word against his. Both could be liars. Her being a Biden keeps me from believing anything she or he says.

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
This country is fucked.
Show us verified evidence...

Here's a good question?

Other than you unreasoned hate for Biden and everything Democratic, including the Constitution, why does this matter?
Projection. This DOJ and FBI have shit all over the Constitution all under an illegitimate administration run by fascists.

This country is fucked.
Has Biden publicly commented on his daughter's sexually?

Then shut-up!

Forum List

Back