Will anyone explain this crap?

The same could be asked of all of their conspiracy theories. They don't need evidence.

Trumpster math: "One plus internet rumors plus assumptions plus guesses plus stretches equals two".

This whole orange period has been an ongoing exercise in projection, so it's fair to wonder.....
But Trump really did collude with Russian hooker that peed on him.

Really.

So you're just goofing around.

As I suspected.
You really don't comprehend the sarcasm pointing out your Left wing hypocrisy or do you have the brain function of Diaper Joe?

Which is it?

Or maybe you just don't ever follow the news.

The options are really limitless, aren't they?

This is a sick attempt at revenge for your orange god.

No surprise.
Revenge?

The Left has provided the right with a gift, a martyr for their cause.

Thanks.

From now on we can now point to your hypocrisy for not keeping the DNC and GOP to the same accountability.

Now we just grab a club and start blindly swinging like mad men at the rich men living north of Richmond.

My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?

All great questions. You won't find any demtards willing to address them honestly, because progressivism is a MENTAL ILLNESS. Now, I only wish I could actually download the diary file. Anyone have it that they can attach it here?

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.
Are you kidding me? Two reasons:

1. They want Biden to win

2. The left are already sexualizing children in school so what do they care?

Again actual evidence... Authenticated diary please...

giggle.gif
"Actual" evidence! :laughing0301: Tell me jackass, how many times did you call for, or GET, actual AUTHENTICATED evidence in the 500 times you have accused or blamed Trump?

You've never encountered "touchy feely" people? My step dad was one of those kind. When I was kid, I'd cringe when he would even put his hand on my shoulder or try to pull me next to his side with his arm around me. It was never a sexual thing.
People have overblown the whole pedophile definition, just to make Biden look bad on another instance. As if there wasn't already enough factual stuff to bury Biden's reputation.

I'm with Bill Burr on this issue.

I thought you worshipped Trump.

what it seems she was actually saying in her contemplation of basically, why she was a whore, during an early period of her life.... Trying to search her inner being...

From my memory of a previous read, she remembers doing sleepovers when really young at a girlfriend's house, and notes she has an uneasy feeling and thoughts in her mind, that she was sexually abused there....she even mentions the family name of who she thought the abusers were.... And then leads to the thoughts of why she was promiscuous at a young age with friends...sex was a casual occurance among friends. Then she contemplates on whether taking showers at a young age with dad, might have been inappropriate?? And what I read in the past from right wing sites, it was cut off after that.... So I did not see the next thing her mind jumped to for contemplation that she wrote down....

She did not mention how young of an age....I've known parents that have bathed with their children up to 2 or 3 years old.... but after that, no way.... I don't know what age she was, it was not mentioned.... but it seems she is wondering if it had anything to do with the sexual promiscuity and casualness to sex in her youth.... It also could be the abuse at the girlfriend's house....and it also could be her mind is trying to find excuses for herself and own behavior, real or perceived?

She is not writing this as a diary when things happened....this seems to be ages later, looking back trying to remember....

If this all is her own writing, which it appears to be... she is still quite close with her father and has been for seemingly an eternity....

from known children who have been abused, they do not stay close with their abuser, when they come to terms with their father or uncle or brother, who have abused them in childhood....

So.... it's hard to make judgement based on her diary alone, at least in the little I have read... And her actions show, she loves her dad, not hate him....???

It would be nice to know more, get in to her head, but I'll never get that chance...

The same could be asked of all of their conspiracy theories. They don't need evidence.

Trumpster math: "One plus internet rumors plus assumptions plus guesses plus stretches equals two".

This whole orange period has been an ongoing exercise in projection, so it's fair to wonder.....
I don't know what you're talking about, nor do I care.

Visual aids for the mentally gimped/deniers of Biden's pervertedness.

0oxG4Ng.png

bidenbadt2.gif

^If you do not understand after seeing those 2 things, it's unlikely you ever will.

Forum List

Back