Will anyone explain this crap?

The party of Epstein hates kids. It's bad enough they dodged the coat hanger, but then you gotta feed 'em until they're 8 or so when they're ready for genital mutilation and trafficking as sex slaves.... or they can work in a lithium mine and make EV batteries for the state.

Poor Ashley... imagine the emotional scarring she's got at the hands of that fucking animal.

inappropriate showers.jpg

So your post is proof that Joe Biden raped his daughter when she was a child.

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.
It's completely unnecessary to go down their rabbit hole, it's better to stay anchored in reality and not try and understand their thought process. I admit, at times I'm curious, but think better of trying to figure them out.

It's completely unnecessary to go down their rabbit hole, it's better to stay anchored in reality and not try and understand their thought process. I admit, at times I'm curious, but think better of trying to figure them out.
Well, there have been many books written about cults, so none of this is new territory.

There have also been many books written about 30's Europe.

I just never thought I would see this in America. Never, ever, no way, never.

Well, there have been many books written about cults, so none of this is new territory.

There have also been many books written about 30's Europe.

I just never thought I would see this in America. Never, ever, no way, never.
C'mon, you knew this was coming, and I knew this was coming, what is shocking is that a spray tanned assclown named Donald Trump would be the one to usher it in. It was always latent in this country, and there was evidence of a mutiny to remove FDR back in his day. Eventually the fascists will score an important victory, and that's when things get real.

Forum List

Back