• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
2012 it was issued in 2012
The House Select Committee on Benghazi didn’t exist until May 2014 so how did it issue a subpoena in 2012?

At least try to make yourself look knowledgeable. You’re just failing so badly.

Will Biden and Trump debate if Trump is the nominee? Something tells me Biden will avoid debating.
No.
The left media has already began trashing Biden, and that is going to ramp up significantly by the end of the year in order to make way for Newsom.
Newsome will wait till very late in the game because he knows he can depend on the bots to vote for him no matter how disastrous he has been as a governor.

The House Select Committee on Benghazi didn’t exist until May 2014 so how did it issue a subpoena in 2012?

At least try to make yourself look knowledgeable. You’re just failing so badly.
Can you not read?

This was after Clinton received a subpoena from the House Select Committee on Benghazi for records relating to the 2012 attacks on the U.S. outpost in Libya.

The conclusion from the FBI was that Clinton treated sensitive, classified information in her emails “extremely” carelessly

Relating to 2012. Was 2012 before or after 2014? Why did she destroy the records pertaining to it?

Ha ha ha

Sheep

Did he explain why he has them? VPs and or Senators don’t fall under the presidential records act, 85.
Is sheep your word for adults who know more than you and spoonfeed you information, when your lazy ass begs for it? Seems so.

You must think I am your assistant. Plug your questions into a Google search bar.

The reason I think they shouldn't debate is because Biden's dementia confuses him. I don't know why his family isn't discouraging him from running again. It's cruel and unusual punishment to try to make Biden responsible for anything, and he has no control over his own Vice President who gets assigned to duty which she has no intention of taking care of, like the Border.
It is all a delay ploy for Newsom.
I bet you $500 literally, Newsom is going to run, and - he won't enter until the very earliest in December. But most likely February-March.
The only thing that can throw a curveball into that is if RFK runs independent and starts pulling in Dem support. Then Newsom will fly in on a private jet and greet you with his polished smile and perfect hair.

So let's review:

Biden won't have much reason to debate the sexual predator and impeached, insurrectionist felon who stole nuclear secrets.

He can cover all of that in his ads and rallies.

Can you not read?

This was after Clinton received a subpoena from the House Select Committee on Benghazi for records relating to the 2012 attacks on the U.S. outpost in Libya.

The conclusion from the FBI was that Clinton treated sensitive, classified information in her emails “extremely” carelessly

Relating to 2012. Was 2012 before or after 2014? Why did she destroy the records pertaining to it?
You said it was “issued in” 2012, dipshit. Do you not understand what you wrote?

The subpoena was issued in 2015.

Why can’t you admit she is crooked? Jeezuz

I am teasing you for a reason now stop derailing my thread. You voted. Now move on.
Why can’t you admit you are poorly informed and repeat lies you are fed by right wing media?

We’ve proven it in this thread.

Why can’t you admit you are poorly informed and repeat lies you are fed by right wing media?

We’ve proven it in this thread.
What? She smashed the blackberries and iPads. The FBI said she was extremely careless. You are making excuses for her. Now move on and stop detailing my thread and wear that mask.

Forum List

Back