Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Not in violation of a subpoena. Not illegal.

Unlike Trump’s violation of a subpoena.

That’s the right wing media narrative but it’s a lie. You believe it because you’re a sucker who doesn’t think for yourself.

Not in violation of a subpoena. Not illegal.

Unlike Trump’s violation of a subpoena.

That’s the right wing media narrative but it’s a lie. You believe it because you’re a sucker who doesn’t think for yourself.
Why did she smash them, why did she bleach her server, why did the FBI state she was careless. Why did Biden have documents at all? Why are you such a idiot Lib who is tying to hijack my thread? Start your own, CNN lemming

Why did she smash them, why did she bleach her server, why did the FBI state she was careless. Why did Biden have documents at all? Why are you such a idiot Lib who is tying to hijack my thread? Start your own, CNN lemming
Why don't you answer? Your mommy doesn't work here.

Then we can scrutinize your answers and see if you have evidence or just cult fantasies.

Why did she smash them, why did she bleach her server, why did the FBI state she was careless. Why did Biden have documents at all? Why are you such an idiot Lib who is tying to hijack my thread? Start your own, CNN lemming
Why do you criticize others who are better informed than you while repeating the lies you’ve been told by right wing media?

If you were better informed you would not be trying to hijack my thread. Stupid Lib.
I am better informed, that’s why I’m able to respond to your lies and you post nonsense.

Your thread it stupid. It says nothing about Biden and Trump. Every response is just a reflection of biases and prejudices, not reality.

I am better informed, that’s why I’m able to respond to your lies and you post nonsense.

Your thread it stupid. It says nothing about Biden and Trump. Every response is just a reflection of biases and prejudices, not reality.
These guys are so far gone, they don't even remember what they have made up and what they haven't.

My questions aren’t for me to answer, 85.
Actually, in the big boy world, they are. It's your fantasy. They are your questions to answer. It's your book report.

The rest of the world can just laugh at you and tell you they are not your assistants.

That's how the world works.

Forum List

Back