Will Trump and Biden debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I hate Azog

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
You did. The link literally said deaths from exposure and hypothermia. You thought it was about viral colds. You still won't admit it.

Liar. It did not
Because Trump was hiding documents in violation of the law. They issued a subpoena which he did not comply with and hid documents from his lawyers. So they got a search warrant to go get them by force.
He was hiding documents that were in the open? Hahahahahaahaha

She didn't. For the love of God, Clinton has next to no computer skills. You think she was the one sitting at a terminal wiping the server?

Give me a break.
Her cronies did it

Liar. It did not
It did. I quoted it for you. The fact you're still denying it is amazing.
He was hiding documents that were in the open? Hahahahahaahaha
He hid them from the DoJ. The DoJ issued a subpoena that required him to turn them all over and he kept them anyway.

So there was only one way to get them back. By getting a search warrant.

It did. I quoted it for you. The fact you're still denying it is amazing.

He hid them from the DoJ. The DoJ issued a subpoena that required him to turn them all over and he kept them anyway.

So there was only one way to get them back. By getting a search warrant.
The conclusion from the FBI was that Clinton treated sensitive, classified information in her emails “extremely” carelessly

Her employee did. Pagliano.

Good boy.

Next question. When was Pagliano told to wipe the server?

You don't know because you're ignorant.
The conclusion from the FBI was that Clinton treated sensitive, classified information in her emails “extremely” carelessly

She was responsible. She lost the election.

Booo hooo.

She was responsible. She lost the election.

Booo hooo.
You won't answer the question because you can't and are too lazy to figure it out.

I know because I'm well informed and you aren't.

It was December 2014.

Do you know when the subpoena was issued?

Not relevant to Trump.

Trump never let the DoJ look through his records. The search warrant was necessary to get them back because Trump was hiding them.

You actually consider yourself well informed?

You won't answer the question because you can't and are too lazy to figure it out.

I know because I'm well informed and you aren't.

It was December 2014.

Do you know when the subpoena was issued?
This was after Clinton received a subpoena from the House Select Committee on Benghazi for records relating to the 2012 attacks on the U.S. outpost in Libya.

Is 2012 before or after 2014? Ha ha ha ha ha

Not relevant to Trump.

Trump never let the DoJ look through his records. The search warrant was necessary to get them back because Trump was hiding them.

You actually consider yourself well informed?
It was necessary because why? Ha ha ha ha ha. They knew where they were at all times. It was a political stunt that backfired.

This was after Clinton received a subpoena from the House Select Committee on Benghazi for records relating to the 2012 attacks on the U.S. outpost in Libya.
The subpoena was issued March 4th 2015.

What date comes first, December 2014 or March 2015?

It was necessary because why? Ha ha ha ha ha. They knew where they were at all times. It was a political stunt that backfired.
How would they know "where they were at all times"?

Trump wouldn't let the DoJ look through his storage closet. So they had to use a search warrant.

I will say no. I think biden is going to see that there is absolutely nothing he could possibly gain from debates. Trump is going to be a known sexual predator, a convicted felon, and a year crazier than he is now.

Trump wouldn't let the DoJ look through his storage closet. So they had to use a search warrant.
And the DOJ has stated in court filings that Trump has not yet returned all of the missing materials.

Habhabahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Sheep

Where was Biden hiding his? No search warrant?

Forum List

Back