will christians now boycott walmart and its cheap chinese stuff?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Demolition teams began destroying parts of a Chinese church that has become a symbol of resistance to the Communist Party’s draconian clutch on religion, activists and witnesses said on Monday.

Sanjiang church in Wenzhou, a wealthy coastal city known as the "Jerusalem of the East", made headlines earlier this month when thousands of Christians formed a human shield around its entrance after plans for its demolition were announced.

China accused of anti-Christian campaign as church demolition begins - Telegraph

we listen to the war on christians the war on christmas.....blah blah blah so now what are yall christians gonna do...will you boycott chinese goods at walmart...which is all of walmart...will you finally try to buy american? or just continue your bullshit verbiage and do nothing?

There are more than Chinese products in the WallyWorlds around here. For many products there isn't much choice. The router I just bought is made in China. Apple products are made in China. The only hypocrisy I see is from the left. If you rail against China, be consistent and throw all those electronic devices away.

There are more than Chinese products in the WallyWorlds around here. For many products there isn't much choice. The router I just bought is made in China. Apple products are made in China. The only hypocrisy I see is from the left. If you rail against China, be consistent and throw all those electronic devices away.

I keep waiting for the great liberal boycott of Walmart. It just never happens.

There is a Walmart in their part of town that is on my way home, but I can't stand going there. When I drive by the parking lot is always full and you can see them scurrying in and out.

So I have to drive past my subdivision on our side of town to get to our Walmart.

Excuses. Lots of excuses. Today's Christians have been trained to use excuses.

funny how you can google made in america and find things....

ACCUCOPE Tool Made in America

i buy american every chance i can....i drive a foreign car assembled in america...i never get that....

look harder and look more...but be prepared to pay more

how do you know Christians even shop at Walmart?

someone stood at the doors and asked it they Christian or not?

boy oh boy

maybe you all should go ask the Muslims that

Just curious. What does being a Christian have to do with shopping at Wal-Mart?

C'mpn, the thread just started. The Chinese are destroying a Christian Church in China. Walmart is a Chinese product distribution center. Boycott Walmart and it might have an effect that will influence the Chinese government to ease up on the Chinese Christians.

Demolition teams began destroying parts of a Chinese church that has become a symbol of resistance to the Communist Party’s draconian clutch on religion, activists and witnesses said on Monday.

Sanjiang church in Wenzhou, a wealthy coastal city known as the "Jerusalem of the East", made headlines earlier this month when thousands of Christians formed a human shield around its entrance after plans for its demolition were announced.

China accused of anti-Christian campaign as church demolition begins - Telegraph

we listen to the war on christians the war on christmas.....blah blah blah so now what are yall christians gonna do...will you boycott chinese goods at walmart...which is all of walmart...will you finally try to buy american? or just continue your bullshit verbiage and do nothing?

Too bad they it was knocked down, it could have been used for something worthwhile Like a school, library or museum

i buy american every chance i can....i drive a foreign car assembled in america...i never get that....

I googled USA made routers and came up with Porter Cable. Which bit should I use for internet access?

Why would they boycott an enormous company that works to screw them over, hurt the US and simultaneously thumping a bible AND helping to pay for billions of abortions? Hell, WalMart is a right wingers dream come true.

j6Tnih6.jpg

Too bad they it was knocked down, it could have been used for something worthwhile Like a school, library or museum

They never seem to have enough industrial sized abortion mills over there.

how do you know Christians even shop at Walmart?

someone stood at the doors and asked it they Christian or not?

boy oh boy

maybe you all should go ask the Muslims that

All you have to do is look at walmart parking lots (empty) when the christian are in church. In the afternoon (full) the christian hoards descend on walmart like locusts (after feeding at billy bobs house of bar b ue)

I googled USA made routers and came up with Porter Cable. Which bit should I use for internet access?

sob that aint a router...sorry i didnt enlarge the pic...sorry...my bad

what about bosch?

Shopping in Walmart is understandable for the poor but the irony is Walmart is also a cause and benefactor from the poor. 13 billion in food stamps, some from their own employees. If morality ever finds its way to America Walmart would need to change.

*Walmart Admits: 'Our Profits' Depend on 'Their Poverty'

Critics cite irony of annual report filing: 'This is a company that everywhere it goes it creates poverty' Walmart Admits: 'Our Profits' Depend on 'Their Poverty' | Common Dreams

walmart v costco

The High Cost of Low Wages - Harvard Business Review

Employers Fought to Keep Workers Poor ? Now Workers Are Fighting Back

I know someone who looked down their nose at me for driving a "foreign" car (that was built her) while driving an American car that wasn't built here. It was just darn inconvenient when I pointed those little facts out.

I also try to buy American made and never buy from anti-America and anti-American WalMart. For those who don't remember, WalMart was saying they would sell only American made while their stores had nothing in them that was not from China. They work for China and I won't support that.

Shopping in Walmart is understandable for the poor but the irony is Walmart is also a cause and benefactor from the poor. 13 billion in food stamps, some from their own employees. If morality ever finds its way to America Walmart would need to change.

*Walmart Admits: 'Our Profits' Depend on 'Their Poverty'

Critics cite irony of annual report filing: 'This is a company that everywhere it goes it creates poverty' Walmart Admits: 'Our Profits' Depend on 'Their Poverty' | Common Dreams

walmart v costco

The High Cost of Low Wages - Harvard Business Review

Employers Fought to Keep Workers Poor ? Now Workers Are Fighting Back

And my taxes subsidize WalMart. Why would I support that?

Forum List

Back