will christians now boycott walmart and its cheap chinese stuff?

funny how you can google made in america and find things....

ACCUCOPE Tool Made in America

i buy american every chance i can....i drive a foreign car assembled in america...i never get that....

look harder and look more...but be prepared to pay more
I googled USA made routers and came up with Porter Cable. Which bit should I use for internet access?

sob that aint a router...sorry i didnt enlarge the pic...sorry...my bad

what about bosch?
I tried the Bosch but all the websites were in German.

There are more than Chinese products in the WallyWorlds around here. For many products there isn't much choice. The router I just bought is made in China. Apple products are made in China. The only hypocrisy I see is from the left. If you rail against China, be consistent and throw all those electronic devices away.

i buy american every chance i can....i drive a foreign car assembled in america...i never get that....

"Foreign car assembled in America"

Oxymoron. Just where do you think they get the parts from? Sure as hell not made in America.

Last edited:
Just curious. What does being a Christian have to do with shopping at Wal-Mart?

C'mpn, the thread just started. The Chinese are destroying a Christian Church in China. Walmart is a Chinese product distribution center. Boycott Walmart and it might have an effect that will influence the Chinese government to ease up on the Chinese Christians.

And?

how do you know Christians even shop at Walmart?

someone stood at the doors and asked it they Christian or not?

boy oh boy

maybe you all should go ask the Muslims that

but difiant1 knows they are liberals, eh?

WalMart checks them at the door?

Its not so easy to tell sometimes. I live in a very red state but I run into fellow libs all the time.

Granted that if they're dressed in camo, more than 6 kids get out of a beat up pickemup that has a rifle rack in the back window, anti-abortion stickers in the windows and pay with food stamps, live from hand to mouth and always will, they likely vote Republican.

There are more than Chinese products in the WallyWorlds around here. For many products there isn't much choice. The router I just bought is made in China. Apple products are made in China. The only hypocrisy I see is from the left. If you rail against China, be consistent and throw all those electronic devices away.

"Foreign car assembled in America"

Oxymoron.

Why are you always against anything that puts money in American pockets?

Demolition teams began destroying parts of a Chinese church that has become a symbol of resistance to the Communist Party’s draconian clutch on religion, activists and witnesses said on Monday.

Sanjiang church in Wenzhou, a wealthy coastal city known as the "Jerusalem of the East", made headlines earlier this month when thousands of Christians formed a human shield around its entrance after plans for its demolition were announced.

China accused of anti-Christian campaign as church demolition begins - Telegraph

we listen to the war on christians the war on christmas.....blah blah blah so now what are yall christians gonna do...will you boycott chinese goods at walmart...which is all of walmart...will you finally try to buy american? or just continue your bullshit verbiage and do nothing?

I'm not christian but I have boycotted Walmart for decades. I think they're a scumbag company.

I always tell the WalMart bashers that I personal know, "Hey if you have a better business model.....by all means start a competing business....... and put WalMart out of business".

The conversation usually ends there........ :cool:

I always tell the WalMart bashers that I personal know, "Hey if you have a better business model.....by all means start a competing business....... and put WalMart out of business".

The conversation usually ends there........ :cool:

Yeah, shop WalMart to help to put the small family business in the crapper. Good for you.

To me, supporting Walmart's stand against unions is more important than worrying about a church in China. I'll be true to myself and my beliefs and continue to patronize Walmart.

I guess this was missed by some when Walmart made the announcement in Jan. 2013

Walmart Corporate - Walmart U.S. Manufacturing Commitment

We are committed to American renewal. In January 2013, Walmart announced it will buy an additional $50 billion in U.S. products in 10 years in an effort to grow U.S. manufacturing and encourage the creation of U.S. jobs.

When you add up what we spend each year, our pledge is to buy an additional $250 billion in American products.

We will accomplish this by working with suppliers to:
•Increase what we already buy of U.S. manufactured goods
•Source “new to Walmart” U.S. manufactured goods

•Re-shore the manufacturing of goods we currently buy by facilitating and accelerating efforts of our suppliers

I am from the south......so shopping at WalMart is like a religious experience. .. :eusa_angel:

We are committed to American renewal. In January 2013, Walmart announced it will buy an additional $50 billion in U.S. products in 10 years in an effort to grow U.S. manufacturing and encourage the creation of U.S. jobs.

When you add up what we spend each year, our pledge is to buy an additional $250 billion in American products.

•Re-shore the manufacturing of goods we currently buy by facilitating and accelerating efforts of our suppliers

anyone see a move to do this in reality?

10275912_757087160979818_8158684117538032288_n.png

Nope. Walmart has done more damage to the American manufacturing sector than any company I can think of. They are despicable.

Nope. Walmart has done more damage to the American manufacturing sector than any company I can think of. They are despicable.

I have a hard time believing that.

I see much more American products in my Walmart than there was in the past.

I don't understand why some people in this nation wants walmart to go out of business or to change to a union or raise wages when it helps the poor and fixed income citizens.

When you want more for the workers, that hourly money and extra benefits goes into the sale price of the products and makes them too expensive for people who have less money.

You want to always help the poor but then wants to make a store that is good for them into something That's bad.
Walmart has fair enough wages and fairly good benefits, if you don't like their working conditions don't work for them.
But the left needs to stop tying to force walmart into working policies that make the prices go up.

Last edited:

Government policies did that, not Walmart.

Walmart employees are better off without jobs? Blaming Walmart for overseas jobs leaves out the fact that Americans voted with their wallets.

I have a hard time believing that.
That's because it's not true. The unions destroyed the manufacturing sector, not the distributors.

PS...Christians are currently IN China, working alongside, and dying alongside, the Chinese in the name of our Father. I find it despicable that statist assholes call out CHRISTIANS to boycott a store because unions forced our own manufacturers to take their business elsewhere. In other words, fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back