Will Conservatives be disappointed….

I've already written my senators and congressman and said if they don't vote for Impeachment and removal, I'll be voting for someone who WILL. What was done to Trump was bullshit. Biden has actually broken his oath to protect and defend this nation AND our Constitution. His criminality with his graft from China and other places is bad enough to Impeach for, but between the border insanity and his surrender in Afghanistan, ANY president would deserve to be tried for treason and removed.

The Dems knew they'd never be able to remove Trump but it didn't stop them from dirtying him up for posterity. When he is re-elected in '24, they'll do it again if they have the House. They are fookin' OUT OF CONTROL. They need to know that the same tactics will be used against them. Part of the reason they were willing to do it was the knowledge that Republicans are too gutless to fight back. Well, that is about to change, one way or another.
That wasn't very bright of you, was it now? President Biden is no different than one of Jeff Dunham's dummies. Walter comes to mind.

Say an impeachment is successful and Biden is removed from office. What happens next? Vice President Kamala Harris becomes President and she appoints a new VP. Make some guesses as to who she might appoint? Given the vile mood of Democrats today, regardless of not being able to do anything, they would pick the most onerous person possible to Republicans and continue with their scorched earth policy. NOTHING passed by the House and Senate would stand a snowballs chance...

Forum List

Back