Will Democrats continue the COVID clampdown and riots if Trump is re-elected?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Yes. The COVID restrictions will remain in place until the virus is under control and the protests will continue until there are some major police reforms put in place.

The clear implication is that the Dems control the violence and destruction, and they can make it worse if Trump is re-elected or end it if Biden wins. This is blackmail, utter extortion; but what's so odd is that their own supporters are the ones suffering the most damage. They are destroying democrat cities, democrat businesses, and democrat voters, so how does anyone vote for these people?

Send in the vigilantes. Some shots fired at each BLM protest should disburse the crowds.

I believe Michelle Obama explicitly promised that if Trump is re-elected the Democrats will continue to destroy our country.

She's kind of a C
He's kind of a D there fixed it for you :)

I believe Michelle Obama explicitly promised that if Trump is re-elected the Democrats will continue to destroy our country.

Yes, the riot terrorism will continue, worsen and spread . . . if America as we know it even survives intact until then. Serious bad fucking mojo incoming . . . @any day now to a street, neighborhood or town near you.

Send in the vigilantes. Some shots fired at each BLM protest should disburse the crowds.

Martyr a single one of the BLM leaders and all hell will spread even faster than it is right now. The coming "war" will be a blood drenched conflict won only by attrition.

Martyr a single one of the BLM leaders and all hell will spread even faster than it is right now. The coming "war" will be a blood drenched conflict won only by attrition.
Yes,Civil War is coming and it will fracture this Country creating i think 6 new Countries. President Trump will activate the Insurrection Act after he's reelected you can count on that!

FB_IMG_1599534247865.jpg

She's kind of a C
He's kind of a D there fixed it for you :)

No, D has no real meaning, I think in practical terms. Often men can be distinguished between dicks and assholes, and Trump is categorized clearly A. It's one reason PROGS don't like him, they prefer D. You'd be right to say Obama is a major D, because he most clearly is. Just his appearances puts him in the D category, I know what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back