Will democrats ever learn which battles to choose?

What Mr. Northham did or said was like 35+ years ago.

People change over time. Hopefully for the better.

I would imagine that most people have skeletons in their past that they regret today, and hope they stay buried. ... :cool:
He's not irredeemable, and nobody hates him.

He just needs to resign, because for the position he holds, that type of stuff is unacceptable.

We hold him to a better standard.

I know you can't get enough of that racist POS Trump, but that's something you have to deal with.

But as for me and my house....?

But Northam's replacement would even be a more despicable reprobate. Fairfax is reportedly out there actually engaged in sexual assault according to his victim. Should they both resign in tandem?

But Northam's replacement would even be a more despicable reprobate. Fairfax is reportedly out there actually engaged in sexual assault according to his victim. Should they both resign in tandem?
You're just believing random allegations now, is that it?

Question? Did you know that the guy that waited on you and your family was a racist and could have done all types of shit to your food. Did you know that man that rented you an apartment or sold you your house, he too was racist. The doctor, the lawyer, your neighbor.....we can not as a people siff through white people and thier views on us, we can't. And if democrats continue this purging of our party of people who are not perfect, all we're gonna have left is nothing...because everybody got a story, we all do.
Well how far are you willing to take that line of thought? Because we can take it very far.

C'mon...
All I'm trying to say is this....we all got a little racism going on in our lives, we all do. What is best for all of us is to own it, try to suppress it as best we can and do what is decent and necessary to move this country, move us, move our kids, everything to a better place. This country is slowly slidding into a hole that none of us will reconize in a few years or want.

What Mr. Northham did or said was like 35+ years ago.

People change over time. Hopefully for the better.

I would imagine that most people have skeletons in their past that they regret today, and hope they stay buried. ... :cool:
He's not irredeemable, and nobody hates him.

He just needs to resign, because for the position he holds, that type of stuff is unacceptable.

We hold him to a better standard.

I know you can't get enough of that racist POS Trump, but that's something you have to deal with.

But as for me and my house....?
We the people......its us, that makes our government work. Its not a robot nor an alien, its a human being and humans are inviolable. Kennedy, Churchill did more to change for the better this history of the world and both were womanizers and cheats....you know who never drank, never smoked, never messed around with a lot of women, knew exactly who he was and what he stood for and never waivered??? ADOLF HITLER!!!

Note to democrats....most white people, if not all, got a little racism going on, even you Ms. Pelosi, we all do. This governor, like most white people find black face and dressing up like Nazi's and the Klan Kluckers, they find this shit funny, so what?
There are none so blind as those black folks who cannot see

Still, I 100% agree with you on this.

Forum List

Back