Will democrats/the left claim Russia hacked the elections in 2018 and 2020

Will democrats/the left blame Russia for losses in 2018 and 2020 elections?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
When the Democrats win, they say nothing about election hacking or anything else. When they lose, they blame the Russians, "ignorant" rural voters, the weather, etc., etc.
I don't recall Democrats weeping and gnashing teeth over 'rigged' elections. Seems like the other guy said that a lot though. Do you have your rallies confused? I do recall twice in this century where the popular vote winner lost the election...and stood down. Of course, if that had happened to your disadvantage, I'm certain you would never point out the nullification of the 'one man, one vote' decision SCOTUS ignored at least once. Lets see how the next couple of elections go.

Well, if they win, Russia had nothing to do with it. If they lose, Russia had everything to do with it, fuck Trump. That's how partisans roll. Hey, at least they're predictable.
You give away that you are a regressive Alt Righty.
You're so weird, Jake. Come on Jake, man up, just this once. Hey everybody, Jake says I'm a Alt Righty. He must be right. There ya go, Jake. Everyone believes it now.
You remind me of "joey" on the playground in the 4th grade, proven wrong and crying and denying and stamping his foot. (Billy_Kinetta does it, too.) Daily you prove that you support Trump and Russia, although the Senate Intel Cmte, the FBI, DOJ, and the intel agencies the Russkies interferred big time. Your denial tht "Russia had nothing to do with" the elections is proof of it. You are a regressive Alt Right.

Well, if they win, Russia had nothing to do with it. If they lose, Russia had everything to do with it, fuck Trump. That's how partisans roll. Hey, at least they're predictable.
You're so weird, Jake. Come on Jake, man up, just this once. Hey everybody, Jake says I'm a Alt Righty. He must be right. There ya go, Jake. Everyone believes it now.
You remind me of "joey" on the playground in the 4th grade, proven wrong and crying and denying and stamping his foot. (Billy_Kinetta does it, too.) Daily you prove that you support Trump and Russia, although the Senate Intel Cmte, the FBI, DOJ, and the intel agencies the Russkies interferred big time. Your denial tht "Russia had nothing to do with" the elections is proof of it. You are a regressive Alt Right.
Yes Jake, everyone here knows I'm a hardcore right wing conservative regressive Alt Right Trumpster.

I say Regressive Left and you get defensive and loopy. And I never have to even mention your name.

I love it.

Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Yes Jake, everyone here knows I'm a hardcore right wing conservative regressive Alt Right Trumpster.

I say Regressive Left and you get defensive and loopy. And I never have to even mention your name.

I love it.

:p Point out the facts about you, and your go all a tizzy. You are a regressive, an alt righty, pretending to be middle of the road.

Why do you deny the Russians hacked the elections?

Are you one of those who insist, for example, "Well, if they did, where is the harm?"

I love it.

:p Point out the facts about you, and your go all a tizzy. You are a regressive, an alt righty, pretending to be middle of the road.

Are you one of those who insist, for example, "Well, if they did, where is the harm?"
Nice straw man. Where did I say anything about the Russians?

Show me.

I say "Regressive Left", you get defensive and start lying.

Good.

I love it.

Not one voting machine was hooked to the internet, not one.
NO net=NO hack.

I love it.

NO net=NO hack.
we are talking about Russian interference and meddling, which is far greater inference than just attempted hacking.

Yeah, they did interfere, and whoever knowingly and willingly supports or tries to protect their criminality will be exposed and go to jail.

I love it.

Show me.

Good.
Hit a nerve again. You are a regressive righty, and you can't deny it. You are exposed yet again, and it is fun watching you scurry trying to find a rock to hide under.

Why won't you admit that the Russians interfered in the elections?

I love it.

NO net=NO hack.
we are talking about Russian interference and meddling, which is far greater inference than just attempted hacking.

Yeah, they did interfere, and whoever knowingly and willingly supports or tries to protect their criminality will be exposed and go to jail.
So Shit Stain should go to jail for his meddling with Israel?

Well, if they win, Russia had nothing to do with it.

If they lose, Russia had everything to do with it, fuck Trump.

That's how partisans roll. Hey, at least they're predictable.

You know, if you are honest with yourself, the Russians meddled in 2016.

JGalt is Russian trolling, so he would deny it, so his opinion is worthless.

Mac1958, you doubt they will try to meddle this year and in 2020?
please tell, how Putin got you to vote for Trump.

You're so weird, Jake.

Hey everybody, Jake says I'm a Alt Righty. He must be right.

There ya go, Jake. Everyone believes it now.
He is an idiot.

You're so weird, Jake.

Hey everybody, Jake says I'm a Alt Righty. He must be right.

There ya go, Jake. Everyone believes it now.
He is an idiot.
He's a cautionary tale.

I remember Obama telling us there was no way someone could rigg our elections. Are you telling us, he lied again?

What the FBI, the CIA, DOJ, all the intel agencies say ~ that matters.

What the Alt Right and Russian-inspired American haters of America say ~ does not matter.

There is no doubt you are a blind ZEALOT

that’s too stupid to care about the TRUTH.

We have seen many examples of our Government

being Weaponized against the RIGHT…..

This should scare any objective thinking person,

But you NAZI minded liberals support and cheer it on….

There was a day when the democratic party stood for America..

That day has come and gone….

The good decent people of America will defeat you and your ilk….

By whatever means necessary….

I love it.

Show me.

Good.
Hit a nerve again. You are a regressive righty, and you can't deny it. You are exposed yet again, and it is fun watching you scurry trying to find a rock to hide under.

You are beyond Stupid.

I love it.

NO net=NO hack.

You got it bass ackwards dumb ass....

The Alt Right Putin-supporting useful tools expose themselves above as not very smart and not effective at all except in exposing themselves as Russia lovers and American liberties haters.

Their lies are obvious, and the November elections grow closer.

I love it.

Show me.

Good.

The rocks have been flipped up, and all their little companions are running around blinded by the sun.

The Alt Right Putin-supporting useful tools expose themselves above as not very smart and not effective at all except in exposing themselves as Russia lovers and American liberties haters.

Their lies are obvious, and the November elections grow closer.
And you will LOSE AGAIN.

Forum List

Back