Will democrats/the left claim Russia hacked the elections in 2018 and 2020

Will democrats/the left blame Russia for losses in 2018 and 2020 elections?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
If the GOP wins? Either wins BIG or just wins a few seats they are expected to win? I say yes,I hope they do because if the witch hunt is still ongoing its just going to show how much of a JOKE it is. The democrats will turn into the boy that cried wolf,every time they lose an election it will be time to blame Russia and Muh Collusion.
Is the Pope Catholic?

When the Democrats win, they say nothing about election hacking or anything else. When they lose, they blame the Russians, "ignorant" rural voters, the weather, etc., etc.
I don't recall Democrats weeping and gnashing teeth over 'rigged' elections. Seems like the other guy said that a lot though. Do you have your rallies confused? I do recall twice in this century where the popular vote winner lost the election...and stood down. Of course, if that had happened to your disadvantage, I'm certain you would never point out the nullification of the 'one man, one vote' decision SCOTUS ignored at least once. Lets see how the next couple of elections go.
The Alt Right Putin-supporting useful tools expose themselves above as not very smart and not effective at all except in exposing themselves as Russia lovers and American liberties haters.

Their lies are obvious, and the November elections grow closer.

Trump is going to SPANK your ASS good in November....

Your Dumb Ass party has exposed itself for what it is.

At least one of them admits he is an Alt Right Russian-inspired agitprop bot.

That's a start.

Not all, only those wishing o downplay them. Surprisingly, nbc felt they couldn’t ignore these

Trump imposes major sanctions on Russian oligarchs, officials, companies

Trump Signs New U.S. Sanctions Against Russia. Moscow Calls the Move a 'Trade War'
And here is a list of what he has done
President Donald J. Trump Is Standing Up To Russia’s Malign Activities

Well, if they win, Russia had nothing to do with it.

If they lose, Russia had everything to do with it, fuck Trump.

That's how partisans roll. Hey, at least they're predictable.
You give away that you are a regressive Alt Righty.

You know, if you are honest with yourself, the Russians meddled in 2016.

JGalt is Russian trolling, so he would deny it, so his opinion is worthless.

Mac1958, you doubt they will try to meddle this year and in 2020?
All reports are that we have done very little to stop Russian meddling in 2018/2020. However, by now they don't have to . Russia, in the form of Putin, already has his foot in the door of the Oval Office. No need to sneak around anymore. And the forthcoming 'summit' will tell us a lot too. Meantime, who needs Russian interlopers when Putin has sycophants right here on this board...still passing on old lies and chanting 'lock her up' whenever Mueller gets close to Trump.

If the GOP wins? Either wins BIG or just wins a few seats they are expected to win? I say yes,I hope they do because if the witch hunt is still ongoing its just going to show how much of a JOKE it is. The democrats will turn into the boy that cried wolf,every time they lose an election it will be time to blame Russia and Muh Collusion.
If republicans lose, will they claim the process was rigged and 3 million illegals magically voted somehow?

Even though 30 states have Republican secretaries of state who will ratify the correctness of the final balloting like they did after 2016 election?

Forum List

Back