Will everything eventually be an Olympic event?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I have not watched one second of the Olympics in Paris. I never enjoyed going to the circus as a kid and that's basically what the Olympics have become. I never agreed with events that require judging because it turns sporting events into television variety shows. Watching acrobats flip around and then get a score bores me. Seeing how many gold medals one country gets over another does not inspire patriotism in my heart. I know it's all done to make money for some people and I guess that's ok. Golfing is now an Olympic sport? When are we going to get Olympic birdwatching or Olympic fishing?

The possibilities are both endless and entertaining.

Olympic deer hunting, turkey calling, coon hunting, hog hunting, bow fishing, shark fishing.

I mean who really gives a fuck about mat bouncers and who's negro is the fastest? :dunno:

Olympic deer hunting, turkey calling, coon hunting, hog hunting, bow fishing, shark fishing.

I mean who really gives a fuck about mat bouncers and who's negro is the fastest? :dunno:

I was called a racist for saying negros run fast.

There might be some hope to get men to watch. ;)

Due to the virtue-signaling feminists we now we get to see (and celebrate if we want) women getting horrifically abused by men in the boxing ring as an Olympic sport.

I say that men should embrace and enjoy it till the women that started it all get it sorted it out.....or not.

Evidently rock climbing, the indoor kind on a fake wall is a Olympic sport as well.

Even speed walking is a Olympic sport.

And while the guy is cool as shit shooting, does pistol competitions really need to be glorified bb guns?

those ol' masters bred slaves like they did their horses , didn't they.

the selective breeding of blacks for several generations does seem to have developed superior humans, despite injection of the master's own less than optimal genetics.

I have not watched one second of the Olympics in Paris. I never enjoyed going to the circus as a kid and that's basically what the Olympics have become. I never agreed with events that require judging because it turns sporting events into television variety shows. Watching acrobats flip around and then get a score bores me. Seeing how many gold medals one country gets over another does not inspire patriotism in my heart. I know it's all done to make money for some people and I guess that's ok. Golfing is now an Olympic sport? When are we going to get Olympic birdwatching or Olympic fishing?
USA!
USA!

Conservatives hate America and root against us

Even speed walking is a Olympic sport.
That's been an Olympic sport since 1904, descended from a popular English pastime.

In that sport, you're supposed to always have one foot touching the ground. Then the cameras with the slo-mo showed that 100% of the "walkers" weren't following that rule, that all of them had both feet off the ground at some point. So rather than enforce the rule strictly, they wink at a little bit of cheating. It's a judgement call by the officials about how much "both feet are off the ground" cheating is allowed.

For someone that does not watch the Olympics, you sure spend a lot of time posting about them

I would like to see a ghetto shooting event that is done from cars and grades on shooting form, trash talking, and the cumulative number of little plastic markers that are accrued by the team. A total drug format would open it up too.

USA!
USA!

Conservatives hate America and root against us
the absent minded husband olympics

last night i put some leftovers on the stove and started booting up the computer.

remembering the strew on the stove i jumped up, sprinted toward the kitchen, hurdled the sleeping cat and pretended to break a ribbon as i burst through the doorway thinking "triathlon gold!" unfortunately i don't think that old lady with the big spoon and the scowl was there to give me a medal.

Forum List

Back