🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will GOP establishment swindle Trump in Cleveland too?

Keep using that dead argument. So who SHOULD the GOP pick? Someone who got ZERO percent? How about Cruz who has less than Trump? Kasich? Rubio? Bush? Graham? ALL got less. I see you aren't big on the mathematics here....no surprise.

Nope, it should dump or Cruz, Kasich should have dropped out months ago. But what's gonna happen is gonna happen. I won't vote for the commies or third party. As I said before, the supreme court nomination is the most important issue in this race. We have to get a republican in the WH.
Kasich is betting on a contested convention in which he could get the nomination. If not he'll use his delegate votes as bargaining chips. If he dropped out now, it would neither help nor hurt Trump's chance of reaching the magic number. In winner take all states of New Jersey and Delaware, Trump will win with no problem. The remaining winner take all states will most likely go to Cruz. The of rest of the state delegates are proportionately allocated so again the absence of Kasich would not hurt or help Trump.

Kasich can't even be nominated unless they abolish rule 40b, I don't see how dump or Cruz delegates will allow that to happen.
Listen to this piece by Mark Levin as to how Kasich could qualify without changing the rule.
Mark Levin explains how Kasich could satisfy Rule 40B and COMPETE in a contested Convention

So this crap the media has been feeding everyone about having to "win" a majority in 8 states is BS. I looked up the rule and Levin is correct.

(b) Each candidate for nomination for President of the United States and Vice President of the United States shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states, severally, prior to the presentation of the name of that candidate for nomination. Notwithstanding any other provisions of these rules or any rule of the House of Representatives, to demonstrate the support required of this paragraph a certificate evidencing the affirmative written support of the required number of permanently seated delegates from each of the eight (8) or more states shall have been submitted to the secretary of the convention not later than one (1) hour prior to the placing of the names of candidates for nomination pursuant to this rule and the established order of business.

https://cdn.gop.com/docs/2012_RULES_Adopted.pdf

Looks like dump and Cruz have some work to do.
The Republican establishment sees Kasich as their best chance to beat Hillary and the polls agree. If Trump get's the nomination and the polls are anywhere near correct, Trump will go down big and will probably carry some Republican Congressmen with him, a disaster for the GOP. If Trump loses the nomination in a contested convention, he almost surely will walk out and take millions of voters with him, again a disaster for the GOP.. Either way, the Republicans lose.. I suppose the party leadership is trying to decide which of two very bad outcomes would be best.

Nope, it should dump or Cruz, Kasich should have dropped out months ago. But what's gonna happen is gonna happen. I won't vote for the commies or third party. As I said before, the supreme court nomination is the most important issue in this race. We have to get a republican in the WH.
Kasich is betting on a contested convention in which he could get the nomination. If not he'll use his delegate votes as bargaining chips. If he dropped out now, it would neither help nor hurt Trump's chance of reaching the magic number. In winner take all states of New Jersey and Delaware, Trump will win with no problem. The remaining winner take all states will most likely go to Cruz. The of rest of the state delegates are proportionately allocated so again the absence of Kasich would not hurt or help Trump.

Kasich can't even be nominated unless they abolish rule 40b, I don't see how dump or Cruz delegates will allow that to happen.
Listen to this piece by Mark Levin as to how Kasich could qualify without changing the rule.
Mark Levin explains how Kasich could satisfy Rule 40B and COMPETE in a contested Convention

So this crap the media has been feeding everyone about having to "win" a majority in 8 states is BS. I looked up the rule and Levin is correct.

(b) Each candidate for nomination for President of the United States and Vice President of the United States shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states, severally, prior to the presentation of the name of that candidate for nomination. Notwithstanding any other provisions of these rules or any rule of the House of Representatives, to demonstrate the support required of this paragraph a certificate evidencing the affirmative written support of the required number of permanently seated delegates from each of the eight (8) or more states shall have been submitted to the secretary of the convention not later than one (1) hour prior to the placing of the names of candidates for nomination pursuant to this rule and the established order of business.

The Republican establishment sees Kasich as their best chance to beat Hillary and the polls agree. If Trump get's the nomination and the polls are anywhere near correct, Trump will go down big and will probably carry some Republican Congressmen with him, a disaster for the GOP. If Trump loses the nomination in a contested convention, he almost surely will walk out and take millions of voters with him, again a disaster for the GOP.. Either way, the Republicans lose.. I suppose the party leadership is trying to decide which of two very bad outcomes would be best.

It's way too early to tell if those polls will hold, usually the ones this far out are no where near accurate. Then there's this whole indictment thing, wouldn't it be a bitch if it happens right after the dem convention? The hildabitch says she ain't quiting until shes convicted. You think that might effect the polls?

It's way too early to tell if those polls will hold, usually the ones this far out are no where near accurate. Then there's this whole indictment thing, wouldn't it be a bitch if it happens right after the dem convention? The hildabitch says she ain't quiting until shes convicted. You think that might effect the polls?
If you're expecting an indictment against Hillary, you're really grabbing at straws. With the election now less than 6 months off, there is little that will change the minds of the voters in a Clinton Trump match-up. The undecided voters are in the single digits in most polls. These two candidates are probably the most well known candidates we have seen in decades.

I hope its NOT going to be exciting because I HOPE Trump wins enough to avoid the BS in Cleveland.

If he does, then you can call him the winner. Until he does he hasn't won anything.
Play the semantics game all you want. The person that wins the most delegates and votes in a SEVENTEEN way race SHOULD be the nominee and if they aren't they have every right to bring down the corrupt party that screwed them.

LMAO, you 37%ers crack me up. 63% of the party has said no to dump, last I looked that was the majority, and a majority is what is required to win. It's not semantics, it's the democratic way.
Keep using that dead argument. So who SHOULD the GOP pick? Someone who got ZERO percent? How about Cruz who has less than Trump? Kasich? Rubio? Bush? Graham? ALL got less. I see you aren't big on the mathematics here....no surprise.

We have to get a conservstive in. It's why we need Cruz. We've been screwed over again and again by progressive Republicans like Trump and kasich nominating progressives to the court

If he does, then you can call him the winner. Until he does he hasn't won anything.
Play the semantics game all you want. The person that wins the most delegates and votes in a SEVENTEEN way race SHOULD be the nominee and if they aren't they have every right to bring down the corrupt party that screwed them.

That's absolutely false ... he isn't competing with 17 people. He's attempting to win a majority of the Republican delegates ... can't do it? Hit the road ....

What do you think this is? A Democrat convention? Sheeesh !
He was at one point...go back and look.

... and you have hit on EXACTLY why Donald Trump won't get the nomination, nor get elected if nominated.

He thought he was competing against 17 people instead of running for office ...
He was competing with 17 others. There were 16 other people competing against him there aren't now but by this time in 2012 and 2008 there was either NO ONE or 1 insignificant candidate left to stop the eventual nominee. The GOP is harming its self but hey I am not a republican I really don't care! They would rather have a democrat in charge than a man that will REALLY help Americans instead of the elitist class.

Trump is the poster boy for the so called elitist class

If you're expecting an indictment against Hillary, you're really grabbing at straws. With the election now less than 6 months off, there is little that will change the minds of the voters in a Clinton Trump match-up. The undecided voters are in the single digits in most polls. These two candidates are probably the most well known candidates we have seen in decades.

You can bet on one thing, the bits of information released on the hildabitches server is a small fraction of what the government has. The calm you're seeing right now is the FBI dotting their "I's", you can be sure they will know the answers before they conduct the upcoming interviews with the hildabitch and her staff. The amount of resources dedicated to this case indicates there is something there, both the reputations of the FBI and DOJ are at steak, so yes, I expect an indictment and most likely several. My only real question is how the hell did we wind up with two front runners with such high negatives? Saying it's counter intuitive has to be the understatement of the century.

LMAO, you 37%ers crack me up. 63% of the party has said no to dump, last I looked that was the majority, and a majority is what is required to win. It's not semantics, it's the democratic way.

We have to get a conservstive in. It's why we need Cruz. We've been screwed over again and again by progressive Republicans like Trump and kasich nominating progressives to the court

My point is there's no doubt what we'll get with the bern or the hildabitch.

Will GOP Establishment Swindle Trump in Cleveland, Too? | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Love reading Buchanan's articles. He is right if the GOP screws Trump its inflicting a wound on its self that will kill the GOP as a legit party.

Or it's saving itself.

Let's be honest about Trump.

Trump is not a conservative.
Trump is not a Christian
Trump is not a Libertarian.
Trump is not a small government type.

Trump is reducing the GOP to a White Identity Party. A party that really won't exist or compete outside of the 'Old South"

Now, the GOP brought this upon itself when it welcomed the Wallace Democrats in 1968 and spent 40 years blowing racist dog whistles.

But Trump is going to paint the GOP into a corner it can't get out of with people of color and right-minded white folks who like to think they are fair.

That's a party that will be in a demographic death spiral.

Trump can't win. Cruz can't win. Kasich might win.

You guys do get this, right. YOu need to get people like me who voted for Obama last time to vote for your guy this time.

I wouldn't vote for Trump. I wouldn't vote for Cruz. I MIGHT vote for Kasich.

If you are going to throw out the voice of the voters, you might as well pick someone who might stand a chance in NOvember... and that's Kasich.

You can bet on one thing, the bits of information released on the hildabitches server is a small fraction of what the government has. The calm you're seeing right now is the FBI dotting their "I's", you can be sure they will know the answers before they conduct the upcoming interviews with the hildabitch and her staff. The amount of resources dedicated to this case indicates there is something there, both the reputations of the FBI and DOJ are at steak, so yes, I expect an indictment and most likely several. My only real question is how the hell did we wind up with two front runners with such high negatives? Saying it's counter intuitive has to be the understatement of the century.

Yum.... Steak.

steak-sampler-700.jpg

Okay, keep asking you this, and you keep screaming like a little bitch when I do.

Please point out a case where someone was imprisoned or convicted of merely RECEIVING classified information that her security clearance already authorized her to see. Not for sending it, because no one is claiming Hillary sent the supposedly (not really) classified information.

Trump can't win. Cruz can't win. Kasich might win.

You guys do get this, right. YOu need to get people like me who voted for Obama last time to vote for your guy this time.

I wouldn't vote for Trump. I wouldn't vote for Cruz. I MIGHT vote for Kasich.

If you are going to throw out the voice of the voters, you might as well pick someone who might stand a chance in NOvember... and that's Kasich.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I happen to disagree, but what else is new?

Yum.... Steak.

steak-sampler-700.jpg

Okay, keep asking you this, and you keep screaming like a little bitch when I do.

Please point out a case where someone was imprisoned or convicted of merely RECEIVING classified information that her security clearance already authorized her to see. Not for sending it, because no one is claiming Hillary sent the supposedly (not really) classified information.

You're ignoring the fact that she stored and maintained the information on an unsecured system, and yes she originated at least 4 of the emails determined to be TS. You can keep trying to minimize the situation, but the bitch is in hot water.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I happen to disagree, but what else is new?

What would be new is if you would objectively evaluate evidence, but that's not something you do when you emote.

If you are trying to run the most viable candidate, you go with Kasich. You might have a decent chance of winning because Kasich comes off as reasonably sane.

If you are trying to appease the largest group of the great unwashed who show up to your primaries, you nominate Trump. And lose.

But you want to go with Lyin' Ted, a guy most of your voters really don't want and has no real chance of beating Hillary because he's such an unlikable Turd. He's been in the Senate for 4 years and hasn't made more than a few friends.

You're ignoring the fact that she stored and maintained the information on an unsecured system, and yes she originated at least 4 of the emails determined to be TS. You can keep trying to minimize the situation, but the bitch is in hot water.

And again, when has anyone been arrested or indicted or convicted for doing that?

No, she's not in hot water. I'm sorry you are so gullible that you think you can get her on a legal technicality.

It's like you learned not a fucking thing from the whole Lewinsky scandal.

Rightwinger "Huff..huff...Perjury. Huff, huff...Obstruction of Justice"

Normal Person, "Dude, it was only a blow job!"

Now unless one of those four e-mails were to [email protected], with the tag line "All Our Really Secret Stuff!" people are going to look at this outside the right wing fever swamps and say, "Dude, it was only an e-mail."

again- here's what you have to do to win. get people who voted for Obama last time to say, "Meh, maybe the Republican CAN Make our lives better" and hope we all forget you brought us our last five recessions and our last three wars. It usually helps to not nominate a crazy person. Unfortunately, you threw most of your not-crazy people to the side fairly early on.

What would be new is if you would objectively evaluate evidence, but that's not something you do when you emote.

If you are trying to run the most viable candidate, you go with Kasich. You might have a decent chance of winning because Kasich comes off as reasonably sane.

If you are trying to appease the largest group of the great unwashed who show up to your primaries, you nominate Trump. And lose.

But you want to go with Lyin' Ted, a guy most of your voters really don't want and has no real chance of beating Hillary because he's such an unlikable Turd. He's been in the Senate for 4 years and hasn't made more than a few friends.

And again, when has anyone been arrested or indicted or convicted for doing that?

No, she's not in hot water. I'm sorry you are so gullible that you think you can get her on a legal technicality.

It's like you learned not a fucking thing from the whole Lewinsky scandal.

Rightwinger "Huff..huff...Perjury. Huff, huff...Obstruction of Justice"

Normal Person, "Dude, it was only a blow job!"

Now unless one of those four e-mails were to [email protected], with the tag line "All Our Really Secret Stuff!" people are going to look at this outside the right wing fever swamps and say, "Dude, it was only an e-mail."

again- here's what you have to do to win. get people who voted for Obama last time to say, "Meh, maybe the Republican CAN Make our lives better" and hope we all forget you brought us our last five recessions and our last three wars. It usually helps to not nominate a crazy person. Unfortunately, you threw most of your not-crazy people to the side fairly early on.

Kasich is a milquetoast in the vain of McCain and Romney, of course you would want us to run him, no thanks. I don't care much for the dump, but I'd take him over Kasich any day. Screw this I'm going back to bed.

Kasich is a milquetoast in the vain of McCain and Romney, of course you would want us to run him, no thanks. I don't care much for the dump, but I'd take him over Kasich any day. Screw this I'm going back to bed.

what Kasich has is a record of actually accomplishing things...

Unlike Trump who was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

oh, and then there's this...

but the bitch is in hot water.

Yes, yes, you aren't the least bit misogynistic, dude.

So are you really upset that Hillary had an unsecured e-mail server, or are you upset she has a vagina?

You will not see an indictment because Clinton's email use did not constitute criminal conduct. The relevant law says one must "knowingly and willfully" disclose "certain categories of classified information" to violate the statutes regarding the disclosure of classified information. If there were going to be an indictment, Obama would not be getting behind Hillary. As president both the DOJ and FBI work for him and he certain knows what's going on behind closed doors.

Keep hoping, but it is a real long shot now.

what Kasich has is a record of actually accomplishing things...

Unlike Trump who was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

oh, and then there's this...

but the bitch is in hot water.

Yes, yes, you aren't the least bit misogynistic, dude.

So are you really upset that Hillary had an unsecured e-mail server, or are you upset she has a vagina?

Fuck you and your alinsky name calling.

The hildabitch earned her name back in the 80's when she decided to play attack dog for her molester hubby against his victims. Now the two faced bitch claims to be all for women, LMFAO. It's bad enough that many young women have no clue of her history, but the older ones that do and support her anyway deserve a special place in hell right along side the hildabitch. I guess that would include you.

You will not see an indictment because Clinton's email use did not constitute criminal conduct. The relevant law says one must "knowingly and willfully" disclose "certain categories of classified information" to violate the statutes regarding the disclosure of classified information. If there were going to be an indictment, Obama would not be getting behind Hillary. As president both the DOJ and FBI work for him and he certain knows what's going on behind closed doors.

Keep hoping, but it is a real long shot now.

No, the relevant portions of law deals with removing and retaining classified information from secured areas. The law says it doesn't matter if it's done through intent or by neglect, it's still a violation.

Forum List

Back