🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will GOP establishment swindle Trump in Cleveland too?

The Republican establishment sees Kasich as their best chance to beat Hillary and the polls agree. If Trump get's the nomination and the polls are anywhere near correct, Trump will go down big and will probably carry some Republican Congressmen with him, a disaster for the GOP. If Trump loses the nomination in a contested convention, he almost surely will walk out and take millions of voters with him, again a disaster for the GOP.. Either way, the Republicans lose.. I suppose the party leadership is trying to decide which of two very bad outcomes would be best.

It's way too early to tell if those polls will hold, usually the ones this far out are no where near accurate. Then there's this whole indictment thing, wouldn't it be a bitch if it happens right after the dem convention? The hildabitch says she ain't quiting until shes convicted. You think that might effect the polls?
If you're expecting an indictment against Hillary, you're really grabbing at straws. With the election now less than 6 months off, there is little that will change the minds of the voters in a Clinton Trump match-up. The undecided voters are in the single digits in most polls. These two candidates are probably the most well known candidates we have seen in decades.

You can bet on one thing, the bits of information released on the hildabitches server is a small fraction of what the government has. The calm you're seeing right now is the FBI dotting their "I's", you can be sure they will know the answers before they conduct the upcoming interviews with the hildabitch and her staff. The amount of resources dedicated to this case indicates there is something there, both the reputations of the FBI and DOJ are at steak, so yes, I expect an indictment and most likely several. My only real question is how the hell did we wind up with two front runners with such high negatives? Saying it's counter intuitive has to be the understatement of the century.
You will not see an indictment because Clinton's email use did not constitute criminal conduct. The relevant law says one must "knowingly and willfully" disclose "certain categories of classified information" to violate the statutes regarding the disclosure of classified information. If there were going to be an indictment, Obama would not be getting behind Hillary. As president both the DOJ and FBI work for him and he certain knows what's going on behind closed doors.

Keep hoping, but it is a real long shot now.

No, the relevant portions of law deals with removing and retaining classified information from secured areas. The law says it doesn't matter if it's done through intent or by neglect, it's still a violation.

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information.

Fuck you and your alinsky name calling.

The hildabitch earned her name back in the 80's when she decided to play attack dog for her molester hubby against his victims. Now the two faced bitch claims to be all for women, LMFAO. It's bad enough that many young women have no clue of her history, but the older ones that do and support her anyway deserve a special place in hell right along side the hildabitch. I guess that would include you.

Guy, back in the 1990's, I was one of you right wingers who screamed "Subornation of Perjury" like that was a real thing.

Then I saw how bad a Bush could really fuck things up.

The thing is, the women who have accused Clinton are all liars and gold diggers. Most of us aren't famous enough to deal with that kind of nonsense. The right wing knew this in the 1990's, and promoted them anyway.

Swindle? So who's responsibility is it to know the regulations of each states primary? I guess when your caught with your pants down its a swindle?

It's way too early to tell if those polls will hold, usually the ones this far out are no where near accurate. Then there's this whole indictment thing, wouldn't it be a bitch if it happens right after the dem convention? The hildabitch says she ain't quiting until shes convicted. You think that might effect the polls?
If you're expecting an indictment against Hillary, you're really grabbing at straws. With the election now less than 6 months off, there is little that will change the minds of the voters in a Clinton Trump match-up. The undecided voters are in the single digits in most polls. These two candidates are probably the most well known candidates we have seen in decades.

You can bet on one thing, the bits of information released on the hildabitches server is a small fraction of what the government has. The calm you're seeing right now is the FBI dotting their "I's", you can be sure they will know the answers before they conduct the upcoming interviews with the hildabitch and her staff. The amount of resources dedicated to this case indicates there is something there, both the reputations of the FBI and DOJ are at steak, so yes, I expect an indictment and most likely several. My only real question is how the hell did we wind up with two front runners with such high negatives? Saying it's counter intuitive has to be the understatement of the century.
You will not see an indictment because Clinton's email use did not constitute criminal conduct. The relevant law says one must "knowingly and willfully" disclose "certain categories of classified information" to violate the statutes regarding the disclosure of classified information. If there were going to be an indictment, Obama would not be getting behind Hillary. As president both the DOJ and FBI work for him and he certain knows what's going on behind closed doors.

No, the relevant portions of law deals with removing and retaining classified information from secured areas. The law says it doesn't matter if it's done through intent or by neglect, it's still a violation.

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
(b)
For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).
(c)
In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

Yum.... Steak.

steak-sampler-700.jpg

Okay, keep asking you this, and you keep screaming like a little bitch when I do.

Please point out a case where someone was imprisoned or convicted of merely RECEIVING classified information that her security clearance already authorized her to see. Not for sending it, because no one is claiming Hillary sent the supposedly (not really) classified information.

Actually, that's not true ... it is the re-transmission of emails that has her in trouble, as well as the storage issue. It's not against the law to receive classified information ---- it's what you do with once you got it that gets you in trouble. Her failure to provide appropriate protection, as well as her willful acts of knowingly transmitting classified data is what has her in trouble.

Fuck you and your alinsky name calling.

The hildabitch earned her name back in the 80's when she decided to play attack dog for her molester hubby against his victims. Now the two faced bitch claims to be all for women, LMFAO. It's bad enough that many young women have no clue of her history, but the older ones that do and support her anyway deserve a special place in hell right along side the hildabitch. I guess that would include you.

Guy, back in the 1990's, I was one of you right wingers who screamed "Subornation of Perjury" like that was a real thing.

Then I saw how bad a Bush could really fuck things up.

The thing is, the women who have accused Clinton are all liars and gold diggers. Most of us aren't famous enough to deal with that kind of nonsense. The right wing knew this in the 1990's, and promoted them anyway.
"I'm not crazy - the rest of the world is crazy"

Actually, that's not true ... it is the re-transmission of emails that has her in trouble, as well as the storage issue. It's not against the law to receive classified information ---- it's what you do with once you got it that gets you in trouble. Her failure to provide appropriate protection, as well as her willful acts of knowingly transmitting classified data is what has her in trouble.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. You guys have been predicting that impending indictment for a year now.

just like you predicted an impending indictment over Benghazi.

And Whitewater

Here's the problem. If I got on a Hillary Jury, you could show me an e-mail where she sent a love note to Putin, and I'd STILL vote to acquit, because this is bullshit. And a lot of AMericans think the same way, and they are much more likely to be your jury pool in DC>

The FBI hasn't even empanelled a grand jury. That's how weak their shit is.

The FBI is in a face saving operation now. How to look like they did their jobs without killing their careers when Hillary becomes their next boss.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
(b)
For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).
(c)
In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.
Although I doubt anything will actually come of this, it is certainly possible and it could lead to a very interesting scenario. If justice decides to ask for an indictment, then Hillary would probably drop out of the race. The rules allow the Democratic National Committee to chose a new candidate after the convention or release all delegates before the convention. This might not be a bad thing for the party because although Clinton is less objectionable to voters than either Trump or Cruz, she is not a popular candidate like Obama. .

You seem to not grasp the meaning of the phrase 'or OTHERWISE MAKES AVAILABLE' and its ramifications.

If you accidentally take your smart phone into a secret classified area/vault, etc then you have violated the laws on classified material because a hack could have hacked your phone to listen to and record materials that you might pass by, and believe me, it is all the same thing; YOU EXPOSED THAT CLASSIFIED MATERIAL

Hell, it doesnt even need to be compiled into a document. It could be that you allowed a series of UNCLASSIFIED documents to be made available and the sum of those documents is classified in aggregate. YOU STILL VIOLATED THE LAW.

Dude, I have had 20 years of DOD bullshit spoon fed to me on this shit and it made my ability to do my job very complicated and difficult, tripling time of effort, easily.

Clinton broke the fucking law in ways that would have put ANYBODY ELSE (other than a favored Democrat politician) into PRISON and the key tossed into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Last edited:
Rush catches hell for GOPe because he tells the Truth about the GOP Establishment preferring Hillary to Trump or Cruz.

Fireworks After Your Host Says the GOP Establishment Plans to Vote for Hillary - The Rush Limbaugh Show

But once the winner has been established unequivocally, then traditionally both parties tend to unify and focus on opposition under the pretext that they want to beat opposition. That's what's different here with either Cruz or Trump. You have Republican establishment types making it clear that either one of these guys threatens their existence.

Now, Lowry's point is that Trump threatens them less because he's a deal maker. He doesn't talk about reducing Washington in size, government in size or anything, but that Cruz really is "a guided missile" aimed right at what they have, what they stand for, what they believe. I think they think the same of Trump, precisely because he speaks of them with such disdain, calls them stupid. But Trump does want to come in and run everything, and he wants to be in charge of who's in the club and who's not and what connections there are and who benefits from them. ...

I think either one of these guys threaten the establishment as is. Lowry may have a point that it might be mostly Cruz who does that, but it still doesn't negate the point. I mean, look, folks, has there been any opposition to Obama in the last seven years, seven and a half? There hasn't been, not from the Republican side. Most of the Republican establishment has tended to want to appear to be agreeing with Obama, in fact. At least on the big issue, Obamacare. I mean, they give lip service to opposing it, but it just keeps rolling on -- while it's disintegrating, in fact, in front of our eyes. It's falling apart.

UnitedHealth is the latest example. Details on that coming up. And then there's immigration, where you can't tell the difference in the two parties. And I guarantee you, the establishment types, they look at Trump and what he's talking about, and they have to assume he means it, and there isn't any common ground there. Not just the wall and not just southern border immigration, but, you know, putting limits on the Muslims that come into the country and this sort of thing.

You seem to not grasp the meaning of the phrase 'or OTHERWISE MAKES AVAILABLE' and its ramifications.

If you accidentally take your smart phone into a secret classified area/vault, etc then you have violated the laws on classified material because a hack could have hacked your phone to listen to and record materials that you might pass by, and believe me, it is all the same thing; YOU EXPOSED THAT CLASSIFIED MATERIAL

Hell, it doesnt even need to be compiled into a document. It could be that you allowed a series of UNCLASSIFIED documents to be made available and the sum of those documents is classified in aggregate. YOU STILL VIOLATED THE LAW.

Dude, I have had 20 years of DOD bullshit spoon fed to me on this shit and it made my ability to do my job very complicated and difficult, tripling time of effort, easily.

Clinton broke the fucking law in ways that would have put ANYBODY ELSE (other than a favored Democrat politician) into PRISON and the key tossed into the middle of the PAcific Ocean.

I worked for the Feds once. They used to run a 3 year career conditional probation on newbies before making them career. Someone with hillary's background would have never made it as career.

(a)
(b)
(c)
Although I doubt anything will actually come of this, it is certainly possible and it could lead to a very interesting scenario. If justice decides to ask for an indictment, then Hillary would probably drop out of the race. The rules allow the Democratic National Committee to chose a new candidate after the convention or release all delegates before the convention. This might not be a bad thing for the party because although Clinton is less objectionable to voters than either Trump or Cruz, she is not a popular candidate like Obama. .

She could be facing as many as 2,000+ counts under 1924, but her surrogates are saying she will not drop out unless convicted, of course the party may have something else in mind. I think the FBI will start doing interviews in the next few weeks, but I suspect the 5th will be invoked by all.

Clinton broke the fucking law in ways that would have put ANYBODY ELSE (other than a favored Democrat politician) into PRISON and the key tossed into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
In 798 the key words are knowingly and willfully. You could not convict her using this statue unless you can prove she deliberately and intentionally made classified information available to persons not authorized to receive that information. Simply storing the information on an insecure server does not show she willfully and knowing gave classified information to anyone.

From what we know, the prosecution's best shot would be to seek and indictment under 18 U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material, a misdemeanor which covers improper handling of classified information. However, even using this statue you would have to prove she knew classified documents were being stored on an insecure server.

Most executives I have dealt with have no idea where their technical people are storing their data. I have never know where my emails were stored. I have just trusted our technical people to make sure it's safe and secure and I expect Clinton did the same thing.

Eight Laws Hillary Clinton Could Be Indicted For Breaking

What everyone has learned this election season is that the selection process is rigged and controlled by The Lobby. Folks who have issues with The Donald should at least have the class to acknowledge that fact.

Umm, no, everyone should have known that back in 2008 when Ron Paul's delegates were stolen.

Let's not forget that candidate Dennis Kusinich wasn't invited to the debates that year.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. You guys have been predicting that impending indictment for a year now.

just like you predicted an impending indictment over Benghazi.

And Whitewater

Here's the problem. If I got on a Hillary Jury, you could show me an e-mail where she sent a love note to Putin, and I'd STILL vote to acquit, because this is bullshit. And a lot of AMericans think the same way, and they are much more likely to be your jury pool in DC>

The FBI hasn't even empanelled a grand jury. That's how weak their shit is.

The FBI is in a face saving operation now. How to look like they did their jobs without killing their careers when Hillary becomes their next boss.

It's nice to see you admit your lack of integrity and honesty ... you should be commended ... and then jailed.

It's nice to see you admit your lack of integrity and honesty ... you should be commended ... and then jailed.

If you don't like a politician, there's a place to deal with that. It's called "The Ballot Box".

You see, to me, real crimes are Rick Scott looting Medicare for Billions of dollars or Dick Cheney starting a war to steer no-bid contracts to Haliburton.

Not Bill lying about a beej or Hillary using the wrong kind of e-mail server.

But in either case, the place to deal with that is THE BALLOT BOX. If you can't win elections, then you don't deserve to hold power.

If you don't like a politician, there's a place to deal with that. It's called "The Ballot Box".

You see, to me, real crimes are Rick Scott looting Medicare for Billions of dollars or Dick Cheney starting a war to steer no-bid contracts to Haliburton.

Not Bill lying about a beej or Hillary using the wrong kind of e-mail server.

But in either case, the place to deal with that is THE BALLOT BOX. If you can't win elections, then you don't deserve to hold power.

.... and your willingness to sit out the tough decisions smack of cowardice.

... and your willingness to sit out the tough decisions smack of cowardice.

It's not a matter of "tough decisions". It's a matter of abusing the legal system to acheive political goals.

It was wrong with the Plame Affair.
It was wrong with Lewinsky affair
It was wrong with Iran Contra
It was wrong with Watergate.

You want to stop Hillary, convince me that your guy could run things better. Period.

Forum List

Back