Will Hillary Ever Stop Saying: "At The Time"??. Such A Lame Excuse For A Secretary Of State. !

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: :boohoo: :boobies: :boohoo: And till this day it never ends. When it comes to the server/email scandal, often, first thing that comes out of her mouth,,,,"At The Time". then followed up by,,,"I Didn't Know"..or.. "I Don't Remember"..or.."I Don't Recall"....
Yah,,right,,,the smartest woman in the world? Maybe Hillary has been going senile since the late 90's? Seems she just can't remember anything that has happened in her lifetime,,,well, only when she is being grilled. :dunno: :eusa_doh: :eusa_liar: :eusa_silenced:

What she means by it is "don't hold the past against me, only consider what I say now".

For example....

Ask her why she helped imprison millions of blacks under the crime bill and called them "super predators who must be brought to heel" and she'll respond with "at the time...."

will Donnie ever quit saying "I'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it"

such BULLSHIT from The Hair Club President.

Not to dispute a thing? But all american politicians and corporate dicks talk like that. 'Cause they're constantly avoiding the truth. The entire system runs on illusion.

will Donnie ever quit saying "I'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it"

such BULLSHIT from The Hair Club President.

Really lousy deflection.

:lol:
at least the donald remembers every major event of his life,,,christ,,,Hillary cant even recall the last time she deleted email

nah ... I saw Megan Kelly ask him several questions during the debate, and he answered " I dont remember" so she played back clips of him answering the comments she asked him about ...

then he whined about debate mods for several weeks, and constantly attacked Kelly.

Hillary, we landed under sniper fire, there was supposed be a ceremony but we ducked our heads and ran for the transport vehicles. LIAR

at the time, i was taking a shower with Huma, and I dont remember signing any agreements that may have dissincombulated me

Hillary, we landed under sniper fire, there was supposed be a ceremony but we ducked our heads and ran for the transport vehicles. LIAR
She didn't say that. That was a very hurried ceremony for a first lady. That seem to be the ONLY go to lie which is pathetic...23 years ago, as first lady. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ She wasn't talking about policy like the GOP lies about nonstop. Just an innocent story. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

At the time, no e-mails. At the time of Hillary as SOS, no rules against what she did. But I'm sure the GOP FBI can think of something to keep their witch hunt going. At the time SoS saw the e-mails, they hadn't be rated yet...etc etc.

She didn't say that. That was a very hurried ceremony for a first lady. That seem to be the ONLY go to lie which is pathetic...23 years ago, as first lady. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ She wasn't talking about policy like the GOP lies about nonstop. Just an innocent story. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That LIE was recorded fool you must be on drugs to even attempt denying it. She's a lying two faced POS liberal of the 10th order.

Forum List

Back