Will Hurd Just Ended His Whole Entire Political Career

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He was just speaking at the Iowa GOP Dinner and I was following him until he said this crap. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but Biden is probably going to get more votes than him now. (Not that he has a chance of winning but still)

It's a contest between Will Hurd and Tim Scott to see who can stick their foot furthest down their throat.

I saw the post about Tim Scott, but I sort of like him and I don't have to agree with him on everything. He's not going to win, but at least he didn't say something that a democrat with TDS would say about Trump.

He was just speaking at the Iowa GOP Dinner and I was following him until he said this crap. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but Biden is probably going to get more votes than him now. (Not that he has a chance of winning but still)

Hurd rhymes with turd, I'm just sayin'. I heard Hurd was loudly booed for his comment about Trump.

He sounds like just another loser who's trying to capitalize on the Democrats jihad against Trump, so fuck him.

Will Hurd has nothing to lose by saying it like it is. He wasn't gonna get the nomination anyhow.

The best thing about Trump is that he exposed so many American "Christians" as the hypocrites and fakes they always were.

Democrats pay big $ for them to bash trump.

Why do you thunk pence and christie are running? Neither has a snowballs chance in hell of being elected dog catcher and they both know it!

Will Hurd has nothing to lose by saying it like it is. He wasn't gonna get the nomination anyhow.

The best thing about Trump is that he exposed so many American "Christians" as the hypocrites and fakes they always were.

Actually, the best thing about Trump is that he forced you liberal Marxists to rip off your fake masks, so everyone could see just what a bunch of repulsive lizards you people really are. And I thank him for that. Trump opened a whole new generation of people's eyes to what scumbags you folks are.

Actually, the best thing about Trump is that he forced you liberal Marxists to rip off your fake masks, so everyone could see just what a bunch of repulsive lizards you people really are. And I thank him for that. Trump opened a whole new generation of people's eyes to what scumbags you folks are.
You mad, Trump fluffer?

He was just speaking at the Iowa GOP Dinner and I was following him until he said this crap.
Yes, we know Cult 45 isn't interested in hearing the truth.

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but Biden is probably going to get more votes than him now. (Not that he has a chance of winning but still)
It's funny because you actually believe it.

That is because no one is telling the truth. The things you believe are far from it.
You wanna piece of home truth? Here ya go

mg5gwu9hxmeb1.jpg

Trump IS running to stay out of jail. What, you think he loves America or something? Trump loves Trump and no one else.

You mad, Trump fluffer?

Mad? Don't be silly, Biden dick-sucker. Why would I be "mad" because I have the ability to read you zipperheads like a cheap novel? I used to be one of you liberal Democrats myself, so I know know what makes you tick. I know your dreams and I know your darkest fears.

Actually what I feel is more "amusement" and perhaps a little "pity"

Mad? Don't be silly, Biden dick-sucker. Why would I be "mad" because I have the ability to read you zipperheads like a cheap novel? I used to be one of you liberal Democrats myself, so I know know what makes you tick. I know your dreams and I know your darkest fears.

Actually what I feel is more "amusement" and perhaps a little "pity"
You jackass don't even know what a Marxist is. Go bore me some more with last year's talking points.

Forum List

Back