Will Hurd Just Ended His Whole Entire Political Career

He was just speaking at the Iowa GOP Dinner and I was following him until he said this crap. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but Biden is probably going to get more votes than him now. (Not that he has a chance of winning but still)

Well...losing your career by telling the unvarnished truth is worthy, don't you think?
Although speaking the obvious shouldn't be noteworthy~

Will is just skittish of his competition because he knows that Trump will crush him in it so insults are his only defense.

Will is just skittish of his competition because he knows that Trump will crush him in it so insults are his only defense.
No. If you wanna be the nominee you gotta attack Grifty**, knock him off his frontrunner spot. At least he behaves like a candidate and not like the rest of the limp noodles in the race.

** impeached

He was just speaking at the Iowa GOP Dinner and I was following him until he said this crap. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but Biden is probably going to get more votes than him now. (Not that he has a chance of winning but still)

Hurd is right.

No. If you wanna be the nominee you gotta attack Grifty**, knock him off his frontrunner spot. At least he behaves like a candidate and not like the rest of the limp noodles in the race.

** impeached

Somebody's triggered.

Sure. Over someone on the GOP side of the race that never had a chance to begin with. Seriously. When exactly did you accept Grifty "take down the metal detectors" Trump as your Lord and Savior?

Well if Trump bothers you so much then why do you constantly post in threads about him? I close to never post in threads about Biden or post threads about him.

Well if Trump bothers you so much then why do you constantly post in threads about him? I close to never post in threads about Biden or post threads about him.
Naturally that's because YOU are the measure of all measures. The gold standard of behavior. And that's because all of creation happened with your dumb ass in mind.

Naturally that's because YOU are the measure of all measures. The gold standard of behavior. And that's because all of creation happened with your dumb ass in mind.

Why can't you just answer the question?

What's there to answer? You think everyone SHOULD be like you but that just ain't the case

Now you're changing the subject. Typical lib behavior. The first step is always avoiding the question and the second step is always changing the subject while throwing insults in-between.

Now you're changing the subject. Typical lib behavior. The first step is always avoiding the question and the second step is always changing the subject while throwing insults in-between.
Sue me. That what your idol Grifty** Trump would do.

** impeached

Forum List

Back