Will minorities use "dangerous white people" in campaign ads a la Willie Horton?

R

rdean

So a few minutes ago, while I was sitting at the kitchen table having my toast and eggs and reading the Chicago Red Eye, I happened to look up and there was a campaign ad for a young black man named "Christian". Didn't catch if that was his first or last name. Didn't catch what he was running for. But the political ad was one I've seen before but with a different cast of characters.

A burly well armed white man was walking towards a school with menacing music and a sense of purpose. Cut away to 1st or 2nd grade black children at their desks doing what looked like studiously taking a test.

If this ad works, you know there will be a slew of ads showing well armed white wingers threatening minorities. And there are already hundreds if not thousands of existing examples. All they have to do is reverse the colors. If it worked for white Republicans, it will probably work for minorities. And considering how many school shooters are white, very close to all, scary white wingers could be an effective strategy.

So a few minutes ago, while I was sitting at the kitchen table having my toast and eggs and reading the Chicago Red Eye, I happened to look up and there was a campaign ad for a young black man named "Christian". Didn't catch if that was his first or last name. Didn't catch what he was running for. But the political ad was one I've seen before but with a different cast of characters.

A burly well armed white man was walking towards a school with menacing music and a sense of purpose. Cut away to 1st or 2nd grade black children at their desks doing what looked like studiously taking a test.

If this ad works, you know there will be a slew of ads showing well armed white wingers threatening minorities. And there are already hundreds if not thousands of existing examples. All they have to do is reverse the colors. If it worked for white Republicans, it will probably work for minorities. And considering how many school shooters are white, very close to all, scary white wingers could be an effective strategy.

The only problem with your example,you hateful little shit stain,is Wiilly was a convicted killer that was let out to kill again.

You on the other hand are making shit up,not a very honest comparison,but then a shit ball like yourself,honesty and integrity are NOT to be used.

Get help

The only problem with your example,you hateful little shit stain,is Wiilly was a convicted killer that was let out to kill again.

You on the other hand are making shit up,not a very honest comparison,but then a shit ball like yourself,honesty and integrity are NOT to be used.

Get help

Most of school shooters were never convicted. Course, they died.

So that's your "debate"? School shooters weren't "convicted"? Yea, run with that.

Do minorities have a reason to be scared of southern right wingers? Is there any history there?

I hope so. If this country is in need of anything at all, it is increasing the racial divide.

Get help

So that's your "debate"? School shooters weren't "convicted"? Yea, run with that.

What??

A made up political add in your little mind is the same as a convicted killer that was let out with great fan fair over rehabilitation,only to kill again,yep you run with that .

Get help

Get help

Most "school shooters" were students, you retarded piece of shit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you aren't white, your enemy likely is. At best they might be neutral.

Most school shooters died from self inflicted gunshot wounds administered as soon as someone else with a firearm showed up on the scene.

Forum List

Back