Will Muhammad Ali's death cost Trump the election?

I think Hillary will beat Trump convincingly on her own qualifications - but the sad death of Ali will be the icing on the cake. Ali was a devout and revered Muslim loved by millions - including millions of whites. May this great man rest in peace.

This is a current event, it has nothing to do with politics.

Au contraire, it has much to do with Trump's politics and his Muslim hatred.

Don’t Let Muhammad Ali’s Story Get Whitewashed

History says we’ll try and forget the boxing legend’s radicalism. We shouldn’t.

Mere minutes after Muhammad Ali died on Friday at the age of 74, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump called the boxing legend a “great champion” and “wonderful guy” in a Twitter post.

The tweet provoked swift and justifiable anger. On its face, what made the remark so despicable was that it came from Trump, a man who has peddled Islamophobia consistently throughout his racially and religiously charged political campaign for personal gain. In December, Trump called on the U.S. to ban all Muslims from entering the United States. Around that same time, he implied that there were no Muslim sports heroes at all. And now, here he was, moments after the death of the most prominent Muslim athlete of all time, hoping you’d forget those two facts and let him take advantage of the moment.

More: Don't Let Muhammad Ali's Story Get Whitewashed

Trump isn't man enough to even discuss Muhammad Ali.
What did Bill Clinton say about black people?

I think Hillary will beat Trump convincingly on her own qualifications - but the sad death of Ali will be the icing on the cake. Ali was a devout and revered Muslim loved by millions - including millions of whites. May this great man rest in peace.

Do you snort or smoke your cocaine?

Don’t Let Muhammad Ali’s Story Get Whitewashed

History says we’ll try and forget the boxing legend’s radicalism. We shouldn’t.

Mere minutes after Muhammad Ali died on Friday at the age of 74, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump called the boxing legend a “great champion” and “wonderful guy” in a Twitter post.

The tweet provoked swift and justifiable anger. On its face, what made the remark so despicable was that it came from Trump, a man who has peddled Islamophobia consistently throughout his racially and religiously charged political campaign for personal gain. In December, Trump called on the U.S. to ban all Muslims from entering the United States. Around that same time, he implied that there were no Muslim sports heroes at all. And now, here he was, moments after the death of the most prominent Muslim athlete of all time, hoping you’d forget those two facts and let him take advantage of the moment.

More: Don't Let Muhammad Ali's Story Get Whitewashed

Trump isn't man enough to even discuss Muhammad Ali.

Didn't you guys say that about the sequester ?

Actually, I use peyote suppositories.

What? LOL That was stupid
dont be too hard on a silly liberal, after all, they most likely dropped out of school in the third grade to go looking for their father, they completely missed the section of math that covered sets and subsets. Therefore they are unable to distinguish between all of a religion, and some of a religion based on location and time of consideration.
So to them, if you dont want to bring in what are most likely Islam terrorists, you have to be against all. even those that are fake muslim, like Ali.

This time next week Ali will long forgotten

Muhammad Ali was the greatest athlete the world will ever see

FOX Sports thinks not....

How surprisingly honest of you! I suggest you get a donut pillow for those hemorrhoids.

dont be too hard on a silly liberal, after all, they most likely dropped out of school in the third grade to go looking for their father, they completely missed the section of math that covered sets and subsets. Therefore they are unable to distinguish between all of a religion, and some of a religion based on location and time of consideration.
So to them, if you dont want to bring in what are most likely Islam terrorists, you have to be against all. even those that are fake muslim, like Ali.

I'd have to go with Jim Thorpe

“Shoot them for what? They never called me ******. They never lynched me.”

Ali refused to be drafted into the armed forces during the Vietnam War. He was denied a boxing license and did not fight for three years.

May Allah and the Great Spirit bless this very special man.

Sorry, not old enough to remember him. You run track with him?

How surprisingly honest of you! I suggest you get a donut pillow for those hemorrhoids.

Is that a personal recommendation? And specifically for you, is it hard to breathe with that thing on your face?

This is a current event, it has nothing to do with politics.

Au contraire, it has much to do with Trump's politics and his Muslim hatred.

Except no one thinks of him as a muslim, hell he wasn't even a good one. He used his "muslim faith" to dodge the draft, saying going to war was against his religion. Since the muslim faith was established by wariors and they have pretty much been waging war ever since, that was a cowardly cop out.

Is that a personal recommendation? And specifically for you, is it hard to breeze with that thing on your face?

I'm guessing you are on your third pint of Ripple today.

Sorry, not old enough to remember him. You run track with him?

Nope, read a book about him, try it and you won't keep looking like an ill informed troll posting thread after thread about Trump. Now that didn't work out quite like you planned did it old timer?

My father died when he was 52, from cancer caused by his work environment. He didn't change his name and play games and dance around, he was REAL. Him I respect. Mohammad Clay and the self harm he tolerated, I don't respect.

Is that a personal recommendation? And specifically for you, is it hard to breeze with that thing on your face?

I'm guessing you are on your third pint of Ripple today.

Is that your personal recommendation? And specifically for you, do you buy it by the box?

Forum List

Back