Will Muhammad Ali's death cost Trump the election?

heh. Ali endorse Reagan.

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 2— Muhammad Ali, the former heavyweight boxing champion, who endorsed the Rev. Jesse Jackson's unsuccessful run for the White House, has announced he is switching to President Reagan.

Mr. Ali announced his support Monday night at a gathering for black Republicans at the home of Jerry Zarg, who is challenging Representative Henry A. Waxman, a Democrat.

Asked to elaborate on his endorsement of Mr. Reagan, Mr. Ali told reporters, ''He's keeping God in schools and that's enough.''...

CAMPAIGN NOTES; Muhammad Ali Switches His Support to Reagan

I'm 69, and Ali's "15 minutes" have lasted my lifetime. He is my most iconic figure.
Which is of course why you're suggesting that now that Ali is dead, the Democrats use him as an electioneering prop.........:rolleyes:

"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?" -- Joseph Welch

Trump Says Muslim Judges Also Might Not Be Fair To Him

Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump broadened his objections to the judiciary on Sunday, saying in an interview it was “absolutely” possible that he’d be treated unfairly by a Muslim judge.

During an interview on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Trump continued his overtly racist tirade against U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who unsealed documents this week revealing predatory practices by salespeople at the now-defunct Trump University.

Trump claimed the judge, who was born in Indiana, treated him in a “hostile manner” due to the judge’s Mexican heritage.

“I think it has a lot to do with it. First of all, I’ve had terrible rulings forever,” Trump said. “This is a case I should’ve won on summary judgment.”

“He is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine,” he added, referencing Curiel’s membership in La Raza Lawyers of California. “But I say he’s got bias. I want to build a wall. I’m going to build a wall.”

Asked if he believed that he would be treated unfairly by a Muslim judge because of his call to ban all Muslims from entering the United States, Trump said, “It’s possible.”

“It’s possible, yes,” he said. “That would be possible, absolutely.”

More: Trump Says Muslim Judges Also Might Not Be Fair To Him

Trump's war on Muslims continues.

And I am voting for Gary Johnson, because a vote for Trump is a disaster for the Republic.

No difference between two lefty progressives when you vote for Clinton or Trump.

No difference between two lefty progressives when you vote for Clinton or Trump.

If you are libertarian Trump is the way to go. He is no progressive... Johnson will get nowhere... that's a problem right there.

If you are libertarian Trump is the way to go. He is no progressive... Johnson will get nowhere... that's a problem right there.
Trump is indeed a lefty progressive, and to deny that costs you all cred on the subject.

You are very mistaken... he is the biggest enemy of the left that there is, and possibly, will be.

I think Hillary will beat Trump convincingly on her own qualifications - but the sad death of Ali will be the icing on the cake. Ali was a devout and revered Muslim loved by millions - including millions of whites. May this great man rest in peace.

Does anyone remember when Trump implied there are no Muslim sports heroes?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Donald Trump Couldn't Name Any Muslim Athletes. Here Are 38.

What a low-down dirty thing to do. Twisting the death of a great man into some sort of negative political consequence for Donald Trump. First Scalia, now Ali?

Last edited:
I think Hillary will beat Trump convincingly on her own qualifications - but the sad death of Ali will be the icing on the cake. Ali was a devout and revered Muslim loved by millions - including millions of whites. May this great man rest in peace.

Does anyone remember when Trump implied there are no Muslim sports heroes?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Donald Trump Couldn't Name Any Muslim Athletes. Here Are 38.

What a low-down dirty thing to do. Twisting the death of a great man into some sort of negative political implication for Donald Trump. First Scalia, now Ali?
there is no end to the disgusting acts of a liberal. They are simply scum.
in the first place, Ali was nothing special and not at all worthy of this faked coverage from the leftist ass kissing media.

Trump is indeed a lefty progressive, and to deny that costs you all cred on the subject.
You are very mistaken... he is the biggest enemy of the left that there is, and possibly, will be.
He is the biggest enemy of right, left, and center. He is a progressive, the kind who has no respect for the Constitution or the law.

Why would anybody that reveres libertarian principles support Donald Trump? I've seen no indication that he shares libertarian first principles in any way, shape or form. It appears to me that he's just a different flavor of authoritarian statist and that his only redeeming qualities are his propensity to eschew political correctness and buck the established order.

Why would anybody that reveres libertarian principles support Donald Trump? I've seen no indication that he shares libertarian first principles in any way, shape or form. It appears to me that he's just a different flavor of authoritarian statist and that his only redeeming qualities are his propensity to eschew political correctness and buck the established order.

You are wrong... Anyone with no interest groups is a natural libertarian almost.

Man, Democrats sure are picking at Ali's fresh corpse exploiting his death to help get the corrupt witch and her rapist husband elected. So sadly pathetic. Shame on em.

Forum List

Back