Will Muhammad Ali's death cost Trump the election?

No election is going to turn on knowledge of sports trivia. Ali's death pushed Prince's death off the front page. There will be another death shoving Ali aside. It's called the news cycle.

Hil will have the nomination in the bag by the end of the evening.

Why not openly campaign for her? This board is becoming so boring. Left just keeps on being left and right has just left. You guys have done it again. I warned them long ago that youm guys were going to do this.

I'll try to hang in

td, the TPM brought the GOP to its knees.

Ryan, who had just endorsed Trump, was flummoxed with the Mexican judge crap. The Speaker told his aides, "Trump is going to cost us all of the branches of government."

No election is going to turn on knowledge of sports trivia. Ali's death pushed Prince's death off the front page. There will be another death shoving Ali aside. It's called the news cycle.

Eventually, but it sure is nice not having to listen to Adolf Trump 24/7 for a change.

What? LOL That was stupid
dont be too hard on a silly liberal, after all, they most likely dropped out of school in the third grade to go looking for their father, they completely missed the section of math that covered sets and subsets. Therefore they are unable to distinguish between all of a religion, and some of a religion based on location and time of consideration.
So to them, if you dont want to bring in what are most likely Islam terrorists, you have to be against all. even those that are fake muslim, like Ali.

This time next week Ali will long forgotten
No he won't. You don't forget the greatest and most famous athlete in the 20th century overnight.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

dont be too hard on a silly liberal, after all, they most likely dropped out of school in the third grade to go looking for their father, they completely missed the section of math that covered sets and subsets. Therefore they are unable to distinguish between all of a religion, and some of a religion based on location and time of consideration.
So to them, if you dont want to bring in what are most likely Islam terrorists, you have to be against all. even those that are fake muslim, like Ali.

Muhammad Ali was the greatest athlete the world will ever see

FOX Sports thinks not....

I'd have to go with Jim Thorpe
Who?

Ali's;last fight was in 1981, 35 years ago. More people remember him as a Parkinson's sufferer than as a boxer.
The sad frail body that threw out the first pitch at the New Marlins stadium is what people know him for now,

"Will Muhammad Ali's death cost Trump the election?"

No, Trump will cost Trump the election.

Says the far left drone voting for worse than Bush..

But then again these drones actually believe they get a choice in their nominations!

Hilary and Sanders will battle it out and cause the creepy uncle Biden to become the nominee..

Can anyone name any other sports icon who sacrificed their career, in their prime, to defy the U.S. government and be stripped of their championship title - like when Ali refused the Vietnam draft? That took unimaginable courage and sacrifice. I doubt any sane person would call Ali a coward.

Muhammad Ali’s Words Stung Like a Bee, Too - The New York Times
And live to tell it. He went from the most reviled American, due to his stance (correct I might ad) on Vietnam, to being the most revered, due to his personal strength and courage (witnessed at the 1996 Olympics ).

WoW! They don't make heroes like that anymore.

No, not really. Certain celebs just trump all others. Sarah Fawcett died the same day as Michael Jackson, she was pushed aside. China the wrestler was reported dead the same day as Prince, her death was pushed aside. Had the greater celebs nor pass away, the lesser celebs would have been the story for sure.

Ali will be the story for at least a week straight, regardless of who else dies.

Ali's;last fight was in 1981, 35 years ago. More people remember him as a Parkinson's sufferer than as a boxer.
The sad frail body that threw out the first pitch at the New Marlins stadium is what people know him for now,
Sounds like wishful thinking and / or plain ole projection.

No he won't. You don't forget the greatest and most famous athlete in the 20th century overnight.

really? up until he died when was the last time you thought about him?
been years for me. No interest in him. fake muslims are worse than the real ones. coward should have gone to prison for refusing to serve the country.

Forum List

Back