Will Muhammad Ali's death cost Trump the election?

Do you snort or smoke your cocaine?

Actually, I use peyote suppositories.

How surprisingly honest of you! I suggest you get a donut pillow for those hemorrhoids.

Is that a personal recommendation? And specifically for you, is it hard to breeze with that thing on your face?

I'm guessing you are on your third pint of Ripple today.

Is that your personal recommendation? And specifically for you, do you buy it by the box?

I suspect you marinate in it in your bath tub.

dont be too hard on a silly liberal, after all, they most likely dropped out of school in the third grade to go looking for their father, they completely missed the section of math that covered sets and subsets. Therefore they are unable to distinguish between all of a religion, and some of a religion based on location and time of consideration.
So to them, if you dont want to bring in what are most likely Islam terrorists, you have to be against all. even those that are fake muslim, like Ali.

This time next week Ali will long forgotten

Muhammad Ali was the greatest athlete the world will ever see

FOX Sports thinks not....

I'd have to go with Jim Thorpe

Sorry, not old enough to remember him. You run track with him?

Nope, read a book about him, try it and you won't keep looking like an ill informed troll posting thread after thread about Trump. Now that didn't work out quite like you planned did it old timer?

You read a book? I'll alert the media.

Actually, I use peyote suppositories.

How surprisingly honest of you! I suggest you get a donut pillow for those hemorrhoids.

Is that a personal recommendation? And specifically for you, is it hard to breeze with that thing on your face?

Is that your personal recommendation? And specifically for you, do you buy it by the box?

At least I have a bath tub.

Nope, read a book about him, try it and you won't keep looking like an ill informed troll posting thread after thread about Trump. Now that didn't work out quite like you planned did it old timer?

You read a book? I'll alert the media.

Not today Roots now get back on topic, your middle school BS is just that, middle school BS

It's sadly amusing that you brag about it:

383801262_07b34724f5.jpg

What? LOL That was stupid
dont be too hard on a silly liberal, after all, they most likely dropped out of school in the third grade to go looking for their father, they completely missed the section of math that covered sets and subsets. Therefore they are unable to distinguish between all of a religion, and some of a religion based on location and time of consideration.
So to them, if you dont want to bring in what are most likely Islam terrorists, you have to be against all. even those that are fake muslim, like Ali.

He wasn't even the greatest during the last century.

Trump has already lost it.

Will Muhammad Ali's death cost Trump the election?

View attachment 77087

It's sad that you have to nattter about cheap wine and hemorrhoid pillows on a thread about an internationally famous sports hero.

View attachment 77087

It's sad that you have to nattter about cheap wine and hemorrhoid pillows on a thread about an internationally famous sports hero.

It's sad that you feel the need to exploit Ali's death in order to score fake and cheap political points. I'm responding to you in the manner you deserve, you stupid hack.

That mean he didn't exist?

He was a far better athlete than Ali.

"Considered one of the most versatile athletes of modern sports, he won Olympic gold medals in the 1912 pentathlon and decathlon, played American football (collegiate and professional), and also played professional baseball and basketball."

Jim Thorpe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But he was a 22-year-old young black man who had the biggest set of stones in his boxing shorts than a lot of pigheaded prejudiced white boys had ever seen in their entire lifetime.

Thorpe is probably the greatest American athelete of the 20th century.

Put him in the ring, however, and Ali would have beat him down and bloody.

"Considered one of the most versatile athletes of modern sports, he won Olympic gold medals in the 1912 pentathlon and decathlon, played American football (collegiate and professional), and also played professional baseball and basketball."

So was Bruce Jenner. Bruce Jenner Facts

But he was a 22-year-old young black man who had the biggest set of stones in his boxing shorts than a lot of pigheaded prejudiced white boys had ever seen in their entire lifetime.

a little bigger, a little faster, and he could take a punch.

Doesn't make him a better athlete than many before or after him.

So was Bruce Jenner. Bruce Jenner Facts

Saying Bruce was a better athlete than Ali?

anyone that won a medal in decathlon could be considered a better athlete than Ali.

He called himself the greatest..

at the time, he was only the 'greatest' at boxing and bad poetry

Forum List

Back