Will NRA defend Michael Bandon Hill as a "responsible gun owner"?

Aug 8, 2013
Atlanta school shooting averted; clerk Antoinette Tuff describes confrontation
By Max Ehrenfreund,August 21, 2013

Shots were fired Tuesday at Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy, an elementary school outside of Atlanta. Police took Michael Brandon Hill, 20, into custody and said later that he was carrying an AK-47 rifle and 500 rounds of ammunition, the Associated Press reported.

Fortunately, no one was injured. The outcome seems largely due to Antoinette Tuff, a school clerk, who told ABC affiliate WSB-TV that she met the gunman when he entered the building.

“He had a look on him that he was willing to kill,” Tuff said. “He said he didn’t have any reason to live, and he knew he was going to die today.” Tuff said she began telling him the story of her own life in order to calm him down. She described how her separation from her husband after 33 years of marriage left her feeling lonely and in pain, but she encouraged the man not to succumb to despair.

Michael is 20 years old, and mentally disturbed.

But walked into a mostly black school with an AK47 and 500 rounds of ammo, intent on killing.

Weaponry only a "responsible gun owner" would possess.

Hmmm....

No and you know it.

No, how would I know that?

NRA says responsible gun owner has the right to arm themselves with the weapon of their choice.

Michael Hill chose as his weapon an AK47 ....

You asked a question and he answered it. You say you "don't know that" and after seeing the rest of your ignorant posts, I believe that there is quite a lot YOU don't know.

So, how did Michael Hill, a psychotic 20 year old - get himself an AK47 and 500 rounds of ammo?

Anyone?
On the black market.

Tell Me, isn't it already illegal to sell weapons on the black market?

I suppose you are going to say that we need to do background checks on people who buy guns on the black market.

You probably think that is reasonable, don't you?

So, how did Michael Hill, a psychotic 20 year old - get himself an AK47 and 500 rounds of ammo?

Anyone?
On the black market.

I suppose you are going to say that we need to do background checks on people who buy guns on the black market.

Eric Holder's Fast & Furious program sells guns on the Black Market.

Anyone?

On the black market.
How do you know that?

A 20 year old finds his way to the "black market"?

Really ....

Do you have a link?
So, you cannot comprehend what you read, as well as not think critically.

Good information to have.

When you ask "How could someone do X" and someone gives one of many possible answers, an adult with reading comprehension says, "Oh, okay. So is that the only way he could have purchased an AK47?"

Instead, you want a link to someone elses opinion as a means to further your poor premise.

I'll give you a hint. I express My thoughts and opinions. Not others. So, you won't be getting a link about how someone can get a black market item.

Proper thinking will tell you that people get drugs on the black market on a daily basis, often AT schools that ARE drug free zones.

Now, do you care to give Me the real definition of a 'responsible gun owner', or are you stumped on that one too?

Anyone?
On the black market.

Eric Holder's Fast & Furious program sells guns on the Black Market.
Yep, but Eric Holder doesn't have to have background checks to sell them!

:lol:

No and you know it.

No, how would I know that?

NRA says every responsible gun owner has the right to arm themselves with the weapon of their choice.

Michael Hill chose as his weapon an AK47 ....

Criminals, too, arm themselves with their weapons of choice.

But you refuse to hold them accountable for their actions.

Why is that?

Oh, yes, I know. It's because you callously and coldly stand on the victims of murderers to screech that something must be done about guns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back