Will NRA defend Michael Bandon Hill as a "responsible gun owner"?

Michael is 20 years old, and mentally disturbed.

But walked into a mostly black school with an AK47 and 500 rounds of ammo, intent on killing.

Weaponry only a "responsible gun owner" would possess.

Hmmm....

I really love how moonbats like you try to attribute the behavior of aberrant individuals to the responsibility of completely unrelated people and groups.

But as you think that way, I'm waiting to see you blame all black people for the murders of Chris Lane and Shorty Belton

How do you know that?

A 20 year old finds his way to the "black market"?

Really ....

Do you have a link?
So, you cannot comprehend what you read, as well as not think critically.

Good information to have.

When you ask "How could someone do X" and someone gives one of many possible answers, an adult with reading comprehension says, "Oh, okay. So is that the only way he could have purchased an AK47?"

Instead, you want a link to someone elses opinion as a means to further your poor premise.

I'll give you a hint. I express My thoughts and opinions. Not others. So, you won't be getting a link about how someone can get a black market item.

Proper thinking will tell you that people get drugs on the black market on a daily basis, often AT schools that ARE drug free zones.

Now, do you care to give Me the real definition of a 'responsible gun owner', or are you stumped on that one too?

The newbie isn't very bright I'm afraid.

Hall was a convicted felon, mentally ill and the gun was stolen...

It was illegal for him to own or possess a firearm, and he entered a gun free zone.

Why didn't these gun control laws stop him?

Last edited:
Last edited:
He was a mass murderer... So said rdean in his thread... He killed no one...

He was intent on killing... So says the new guy in his.

Yet he stopped in the office. Why? To sign in? Why didn't he just stroll down the hall killing wantonly? He fired one shot in the office ceiling and six or seven more out the windows at the police rather than killing everyone in the office, why? The more I hear about this the more it sounds like an attempted "suicide by cop" rather than an attempted mass killing.

As to the question asked by the simpleton in his childish OP, the neither the NRA or anyone else will defend Hill. He was in possession of his weapon illegally and committed an illegal act, there is nothing to defend.

On the black market.
How do you know that?

A 20 year old finds his way to the "black market"?

Really ....

Do you have a link?

I pulled into a truck stop in Atlanta, and dealer SPRINT over to me to be the first to offer to sell some high-speed-chicken-feed...out in the open, without hesitation.

They hit up every driver who pulls into the lot.

One got himself a bicycle, to give himself a leg up on the competition.

[youtube]qtwU2rZn4o[/youtube]​

The Petro is across the street...but if you look over the cops shoulder @ 2:26, there is another truck stop there as well.

That's the one where most of these guys sell, and where I was accosted.

Low level criminals, like drug dealers, ain't hard to find...and where there are drugs, there are guns.

The Petro has erected a twelve foot fence topped with concertina wire around their entire facility, parking lot, fuel pumps and all, with 24 hour armed security.

That's where I go now.

But the point is...the black market ain't that hard to find, and only a fool thinks differently.

Anyone who knows someone who smokes weed has access to a portal to the black market.

Last edited:

It was illegal for him to own or possess a firearm, and he entered a gun free zone.

Obviously, we need JUST ONE MORE.

THEN criminals will start obeying them.

ALWAYS good to have a gun around....You're 11x more likely to commit suicide, also multiple times more likely to commit murder, get killed, killsomeone by mistake etc thanstop a criminal. AT LEAST have backgound checks EVERYWHERE, and over 10 mag ban.
Our CJ Spiller's step grandfather went nuts yesterday and killed 3 and himself. I always liked that Dutch law that said if you killed someone you were NUTS. Here you're macho. Hater dupes!

ALWAYS good to have a gun around....You're 11x more likely to commit suicide, also multiple times more likely to commit murder, get killed, killsomeone by mistake etc thanstop a criminal. AT LEAST have backgound checks EVERYWHERE, and over 10 mag ban.
Our CJ Spiller's step grandfather went nuts yesterday and killed 3 and himself. I always liked that Dutch law that said if you killed someone you were NUTS. Here you're macho. Hater dupes!

It's the gun's fault, right?

The gun would have done it on it's own if it could.

Not Hubert's fault...the gun MADE him do it.

Don't be an idiot...

guns_zpsa1ed031c.jpg

Nod to 007.​

Last edited:

Of course...it's the very next law, and when that doesn't work, it's the one after that...ad infinitum.

Thanks for coming here and letting us hear the retard's perspective.:cuckoo:

The NRA and gun loving rednecks say "give everyone a gun, and try to stop them with laws - won't happen"

Agree ....

Guns don't kill, NRA and gun lovin' rednecks kill .....

Last edited:
We have a guy who walked into a school heavily armed and told the first person he saw that he was schizophrenic and off his meds.

He is automatically more responsible than a democrat.

So, how did Michael Hill, a psychotic 20 year old - get himself an AK47 and 500 rounds of ammo?

Anyone?
On the black market.

Tell Me, isn't it already illegal to sell weapons on the black market?

I suppose you are going to say that we need to do background checks on people who buy guns on the black market.

You probably think that is reasonable, don't you?

Has that been determined in this case, or are you talking out of your ass again?

Forum List

Back