Will President Trump Clean up Our Military

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Our Armed forces are not a liberal sociology experiment. Will Trump end the racism against white people in the military?

The racism against white people in the military?! :lol:
Yes. True asshole.

You haven't provide any examples/specifics to buttress this charge of racism against white people in the armed services? Do you have any? Or is this just one of those whiny victim threads?

It's odd, isn't it? The whining from Trump voters is louder than ever. Could it be that they still haven't fully processed the results of the election?

Yes. True asshole.

You haven't provide any examples/specifics to buttress this charge of racism against white people in the armed services? Do you have any? Or is this just one of those whiny victim threads?

It's odd, isn't it? The whining from Trump voters is louder than ever. Could it be that they still haven't fully processed the results of the election?
No whining...you fascist democrats are like roaches.....just think of us like raid....

Yes. True asshole.

Oh, I have my own experience and years latter my. nephew who had to stand down for a day for a class on "racial diversity" in the military. Fuck that..

Oh, I have my own experience and years later my. Nephew, who had to stand down for a day for a class on "racial diversity" in the military. Fuck that

Compelling. I am not sure if Trump can do anything about your willingness to feel victimized.

Yes. True asshole.

Oh, I have my own experience and years latter my. nephew who had to stand down for a day for a class on "racial diversity" in the military. Fuck that..
Whole fucking ship had to stand down. I remember our whole fucking regiment had to stand down after Tailhook. Fucking liberals.

Whole fucking ship had to stand down. I remember our whole fucking regiment had to stand down after Tailhook. Fucking liberals.

The allegations surrounding Tailhook had nothing to do with racism, dip shit. It must be terribly difficult for you to type with that cross on your back. :crybaby:

The allegations surrounding Tailhook had nothing to do with racism, dip shit. It must be terribly difficult for you to type with that cross on your back. :crybaby:
You were there? Oh, my bad. You were not. You're just another liar.

You were there? Oh, my bad. You were not. You're just another liar.

I never said I was, clown. I wasn't in Vietnam either, but I know the war was to stop the spread of communism into South Vietnam and the rest of Southeast Asia.

Forum List

Back