Will President Trump Clean up Our Military

Donald Trump has no experience of being in the US armed forces; I can see no reason to suppose he will be good for the military. He is however an impulsive man who is thin skinned. Such a character as commander-in=chief might bode ill for the military.

The racism against white people in the military?! :lol:
The media doesn't focus on it, but it happened to me in the 80s.
Minorities got into job positions they couldn't hold before the civil rights movement, and basically became the same as the white leaders before them.
Racism comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Our Armed forces are not a liberal sociology experiment. Will Trump end the racism against white people in the military?

Honestly never seen that. Sounds weird, but in my opinion they messed with it enough. Best to leave them alone as the US military will have bigger issues on their plate then where Bruce Jenner will pee. Just leave them alone and let them work. They have been fucked with enough already.

Minorities got into job positions they couldn't hold before the civil rights movement, and basically became the same as the white leaders before them.

I see. Minitorities that got job positions in the 80's that were previously closed to them is an example of racism against whites. Too bad that libtard Reagan didn't do anything about in 80's. lol

I do agree, though, racism comes in all shapes, sizes, and, colors; however, this whine fest hasn't convinced me that racism against white people in the armed services is a major problem.

Donald Trump has no experience of being in the US armed forces; I can see no reason to suppose he will be good for the military. He is however an impulsive man who is thin skinned. Such a character as commander-in=chief might bode ill for the military.
That is a personal opinion created by "Fake News" spewed out by a corrupt media. Nothing more.
They continue to lie to us and twist the minds of people in this country.....and those of us who know better are constantly having to deal with people who allow themselves to be tricked time and time again.

I see. Minitorities that got job positions in the 80's that were previously closed to them is an example of racism against whites. Too bad that libtard Reagan didn't do anything about in 80's. lol

I do agree, though, racism comes in all shapes, sizes, and, colors; however, this whine fest hasn't convinced me that racism against white people in the armed services is a major problem.
Seems that the only thing that is a major problem to some folks is what our corrupt media tells em is a major problem. Maybe if you had experienced it yourself you'd think differently.
You know, the only time I ever personally saw a group of racists gang up and beat on anyone on a bus or anywhere was when blacks did it to a white guy.
The only time I've ever seen whites gang up on blacks is in the news or in movies.
I wonder why that is?

Seems that the only thing that is a major problem to some folks is what our corrupt media tells em is a major problem. Maybe if you had experienced it yourself you'd think differently.
You know, the only time I ever personally saw a group of racists gang up and beat on anyone on a bus or anywhere was when blacks did it to a white guy.
The only time I've ever seen whites gang up on blacks is in the news or in movies.
I wonder why that is?

Besides nothing, what does any of that have to do with racism against white people in the military?

You mean Obama....he is departing shortly....

Link to jobs being closed?

You would have to ask to Mudwhistle since it was his claim that minorities got into job positions they couldn't hold before The Civil Rights Movement.

Do you have any links to all this racism white people encounter in the armed services today?

You would have to ask to Mudwhistle since it was his claim that minorities got into job positions they couldn't hold before The Civil Rights Movement.

Do you have any links to all this racism white people encounter in the armed services today?
Oh sure...any fucking moron knows of the racism in the military under democrats....it's quite sad...

air-force-secretary-deborah-lee-james-opportunities-women-minorities-and-enlisted-airmen

I wonder why that is?

Besides nothing, what does any of that have to do with racism against white people in the military?
It has everything to do with it.
My point is, racism isn't just coming from one race in the country, contrary to popular opinion. Give blacks enough power and they will abuse it as quickly as any Cracker. The greatest danger we have in America today is if you keep fomenting hatred in this country, some dumb SOB is going to act on that hatred.

Lying to us is what Democrats do. Now they have a corrupt media willing to repeat anything they want them to. They're losing the white vote and they're busy putting minorities in jobs they didn't even qualify for all over this country and many of them have control over our lives. What makes you feel that just because they're black or Hispanic they'll be any less racial than their white predecessors. What makes you think they won't take out their racism on anyone of another race once they have that power? It's human nature. Being good is hard. Being bad is easy. Racism in America has been going on in the military right under our noses....but my experience is that it's not as bad as it is in the civilian world. Still, it exists.....despite the fact that you aren't aware of it.

That is a personal opinion created by "Fake News" spewed out by a corrupt media. Nothing more.
They continue to lie to us and twist the minds of people in this country.....and those of us who know better are constantly having to deal with people who allow themselves to be tricked time and time again.
If Donald

No; it is Donald Trump who has a short fuse, not President Obama.

If Donald

No; it is Donald Trump who has a short fuse, not President Obama.
Your skin seems as thin as your Obamas...:lol:

My point is, racism isn't just coming from one race in the country, contrary to popular opinion. Give blacks enough power and they will abuse it as quickly as any Cracker. The greatest danger we have in America today is if you keep fomenting hatred in this country, some dumb SOB is going to act on that hatred.

Lying to us is what Democrats do. Now they have a corrupt media willing to repeat anything they want them to. They're losing the white vote and they're busy putting minorities in jobs they didn't even qualify for all over this country and many of them have control over our lives. What makes you feel that just because they're black or Hispanic they'll be any less racial than their white predecessors. What makes you think they won't take out their racism on anyone of another race once they have that power? It's human nature. Being good is hard. Being bad is easy. Racism in America has been going on in the military right under our noses....but my experience is that it's not as bad as it is in the civilian world. Still, it exists.....despite the fact that you aren't aware of it.

You're doing a lot of projecting in your post, mate. I haven't done shit to forment hatred in this country. Quite the opposite in fact.

It's amazing to watch to so many people rail against those that see themselves as victims jump on the same bandwagon when it becomes convenient.

You're doing a lot of projecting in your post, mate. I haven't done shit to forment hatred in this country. Quite the opposite in fact.

It's amazing to watch to so many people rail against those that see themselves as victims jump on the same bandwagon when it becomes convenient.
And you're being way too defensive.

My post wasn't being accusatory of you. I'm simply trying to correct the record.

Forum List

Back