Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

There is no "participation" in events by vendors. The African American baker is a baker, not a participant. The Gay florists is a florist, not a participant.

Applying the condition of participation broadens the mandate for vendors into and area that is untenable. Wedding vendors are not participants, yet invited guests are. Wedding vendors are not participants, yet clergy is. Wedding vendors are not participants, yet family is.

Vendors provide services, they are not participants.

Hmm... Now as a vendor, does one or does one not provide the means to celebrate deviancy; where the wedding is one which seeks to join one male with one male, which as you may have heard, represents a 180 degree deviation from the human physiological standard.
"Deviancy" is in the shallow heart of the individual. If you are a baker, your mandate is to bake, decorate and deliver a cake. Not to make any judgement about the event. You, as a baker, are not required to supply any form of approval or disapproval of the event. Such judgments exceed the mandate of baking, decorating and delivering a cake.

Events like Gay weddings do not hinge upon the moral code of the vendors. The day after the wedding, those vendors are preparing for their next client. The vendors do not haunt a wedded couple to make sure that the couple's activities meet whatever code of comportment the vendor has. Likewise, the wedded couple does not interfere in the personal life of the vendors.

By what authority does a wedding vendor decide which marriages are acceptable and which are not?

Actually I have no problem with that, if they refuse too many they won't be in business will they? But the owner would determine his own fate, not the state.

Whites only businesses didn't go broke in the South did they?

Remind me, what century was that in again?

The 20th idiot. You either believe businesses should be able to be whites only or you don't.

Which is it ? Youi do or don't?

Private businesses should be allowed to make that choice for themselves.

Nope. They need public funds in order to be in existence. Soup for EVERYONE!!

Total horseshit. What "public funds" do they need?

Remind me, what century was that in again?

The 20th idiot. You either believe businesses should be able to be whites only or you don't.

Which is it ? Youi do or don't?

Private businesses should be allowed to make that choice for themselves.

Nope. They need public funds in order to be in existence. Soup for EVERYONE!!

I co-own a business and the only public funds I've ever needed was gained by selling my products to the public.

Doesn't law enforcement protect your business? The fire department?

Most businesses have private security, and private fire services do exist. The government forces businesses to use its fire services and its so-called "police protection."

Last edited:
"Deviancy" is in the shallow heart of the individual.

ROFLMNAO!

Relativism... YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS CRAP UP!

Deviancy is found in the deviation from the standard... And Homosexuality not only deviates from the human physiological standard, it deviates as FAR FROM THAT STANDARD AS IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE... a full 180 degrees.

So spare us the 'deviancy is subjective nonsense... it's as objective as objective gets.

There is no "participation" in events by vendors. The African American baker is a baker, not a participant. The Gay florists is a florist, not a participant.

Applying the condition of participation broadens the mandate for vendors into and area that is untenable. Wedding vendors are not participants, yet invited guests are. Wedding vendors are not participants, yet clergy is. Wedding vendors are not participants, yet family is.

Vendors provide services, they are not participants.

Hmm... Now as a vendor, does one or does one not provide the means to celebrate deviancy; where the wedding is one which seeks to join one male with one male, which as you may have heard, represents a 180 degree deviation from the human physiological standard.
"Deviancy" is in the shallow heart of the individual. If you are a baker, your mandate is to bake, decorate and deliver a cake. Not to make any judgement about the event. You, as a baker, are not required to supply any form of approval or disapproval of the event. Such judgments exceed the mandate of baking, decorating and delivering a cake.

Events like Gay weddings do not hinge upon the moral code of the vendors. The day after the wedding, those vendors are preparing for their next client. The vendors do not haunt a wedded couple to make sure that the couple's activities meet whatever code of comportment the vendor has. Likewise, the wedded couple does not interfere in the personal life of the vendors.

By what authority does a wedding vendor decide which marriages are acceptable and which are not?

Bakers don't have a mandate, moron. They bake because that's what they want to do. They don't get a commission from the government. You don't get to author the moral code for bakers or anyone else in this society.

Golly! Some Conservatives sure do not understand what Liberty means!

Uh, "liberty"? One of the liberties guaranteed in the Constitution is the freedom of religion; another one is the freedom of speech; another one is the freedom of association; and another one is the right of private property.

There's no "liberty" that bigoted gay couples get to target Christian business people and then get them fined or jailed, and even bankrupted, for not wanting to service a ceremony that they find spiritually and morally offensive, especially when the gay couple has their choice of plenty of businesses that don't mind servicing their ceremony. That's not "liberty"; that's un-American bigotry and intolerance toward people of faith.
Argued like a lunch counter manager in Woolwoth's circa 1962.

Somehow, Conservative (who consistently provide the resistence to equal rights for all Americans) have calculated bigotry as a constitutionally protected right.

Pence is beatable and Indiana have an open Senate seat due to Dan Coats retiring............make the Religious bigots pay the political price....hit them in the wallet...Boycott Indiana fiercely........

Then you need to mount a campaign promising that you will crush civil rights once and for all, making Indiana free of 1st Amendment protections and crushing the rebellious pockets holding on to notions of freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

Mount your Kristallnacht as proud democrats, take to the streets to break windows on the Christian shops and beat the Christians in the street.

Show America just what you are!

Seig Heil Tyrone, pull on you jackboots and march.

Marriage is, a law of nature, which requires such is he joining of one man and one woman.

FYI: another Law of Nature is that lending money to people on the basis of a deviant interpretation of 'fairness: defined as "Everyone deserves to own their own home", will lead to the catastrophic failure of loans made on such.

(Reader, you should know that the above cited contributor and 100% of those who agree with him with regard to rejecting the natural law of marriage, were in total support of the Left's decades long effort to coerce the Financial Industry into dropping the longstanding, sustaining actuarial lending principles, for the Left's perverse definition of fairness. And well, you remember how that worked out. What you may not know is that the financial industry, while an important element of the culture, is irrelevant in terms of sustaining the culture, when compared to the Nucleus of the Culture; OKA: Marriage. And while the Leftist policy that modified lending principle lead to financial catastrophe... the consequences of what they're foolishly proposing here will be exponentially more destructive. In truth, you've no means to so much as imagine the brutality to come from following their road map BACK to humanity's understanding of natural law.)

Nobody is forcing you to marry someone against your beliefs

You just can't force the government to accept your biggotry
Ah but it's ok to force the government to accept bigotry against Christians.

It is the Christians exhibiting the biggotry. They are the ones passing judgement

So are you and your pervert friends.

None of my friends would have anything to do with you

Thank god for that.

I'm sure I couldn't listen to your friends for 5 minutes without busting out and laughing.

In the case of wedding vendors; bakers, DJs, photographers, caterers and etc., they do not 'participate' in the wedding. They are not invited guests.

So what are they, slaves beholden to your orders?

Leftism is totalitarian by nature - as this again demonstrates.

He says DJs, photographers and caterers don't participate in weddings. They don't? That's news to me.
Are these vendors officiating at the ceremony? Are they to bring a gift to the reception? Do these vendors give away the bride?

As it turns out, these vendors are merely plying their trade. There is no requirement for wedding vendors to approve of the weddings they serve. The vendors do not place a merchantile imperamator to the weddings they service.

Are you saying a business owner shouldn't be able to pick his clients?

That's not the issue, business owners are in business to make money, not social policy. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is violated in spirit, as is Jefferson's message in our Declaration of Independence (all men are created equal), by this nefarious and dishonest effort to discriminate; Pence has demonstrated without a doubt that he is not of the right stuff to be called an American.

I don't suppose anyone has yet compared Pence with Putin and considered the world wide response Putin got do to his bigotry and prejudice at the Olympics.

This nonsense about 'religious freedom' is nothing more than a facade contrived by those hostile to gay Americans to conceal and facilitate that hostility.

Saul, you really should check out the Bill of Rights sometime - just so that you come off as slightly less of a fucking retard.

You have zero grasp of American jurisprudence - not a hint of a clue.

Pence is beatable and Indiana have an open Senate seat due to Dan Coats retiring............make the Religious bigots pay the political price....hit them in the wallet...Boycott Indiana fiercely........

Then you need to mount a campaign promising that you will crush civil rights once and for all, making Indiana free of 1st Amendment protections and crushing the rebellious pockets holding on to notions of freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

Mount your Kristallnacht as proud democrats, take to the streets to break windows on the Christian shops and beat the Christians in the street.

Show America just what you are!

Seig Heil Tyrone, pull on you jackboots and march.
There there the "bad libruls" won't hurt your feewings lol

13821f8ac81607d20c5feeeb2331f616.jpg

Uh, "liberty"? One of the liberties guaranteed in the Constitution is the freedom of religion; another one is the freedom of speech; another one is the freedom of association; and another one is the right of private property.

There's no "liberty" that bigoted gay couples get to target Christian business people and then get them fined or jailed, and even bankrupted, for not wanting to service a ceremony that they find spiritually and morally offensive, especially when the gay couple has their choice of plenty of businesses that don't mind servicing their ceremony. That's not "liberty"; that's un-American bigotry and intolerance toward people of faith.

Somehow, Conservative (who consistently provide the resistence to equal rights for all Americans) have calculated bigotry as a constitutionally protected right.

It is a protected right, moron. Freedom of speech means freedom to express bigotry as well as any other idea. It means especially unpopular ideas are protected. The freedom to say whatever is popular is no freedom at all.

It's no surprise that you have no understanding of the Bill of Rights.

This nonsense about 'religious freedom' is nothing more than a facade contrived by those hostile to gay Americans to conceal and facilitate that hostility.

Saul, you really should check out the Bill of Rights sometime - just so that you come off as slightly less of a fucking retard.

You have zero grasp of American jurisprudence - not a hint of a clue.
what we should trust you on this ...you a wing nut

It is a protected right, moron. Freedom of speech means freedom to express bigotry as well as any other idea.

It's no surprise that you have no understanding of the Bill of Rights.
Put the whites only sign dude...
whites-only.png

Several actually. If a person comes in to buy twenty guns and he has cold hard cash, I won't sell. If a person comes in with saggy pants, I won't sell, if a person comes in and something seems to be a little off about him, I won't sell. It's basically a judgment call, based on actions, appearance, mannerisms and small talk concerning the purpose for the firearm.

That's different, dummy. Are you going to act stupid now? You know that's not what we are talking about.

Try honesty. Otherwise....why bother?

I've been honest this whole time. I'm saying a private business should be able to pick and choose there client base using whatever criteria that suits them. After all this is supposed to be a free country. A person should be free to refuse service and you are free to find another vendor.

their

No. I've already explained why that isn't an option. You have to obey the law. The law says you cannot discriminate based on race, religion or gender. Baggy pants? No shoes? Bad breath? Sure. But if that ****** comes in wearing a suit and smelling like roses....you WILL sell him a gun.

Dumb ass.

I see stores with signs in the door that says "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" all the time.

signs say............ a sign says

Yeah? Could you read them and comprehend them? Because you sure didn't comprehend what I wrote.

Imbecile.

I understood completely.

Forum List

Back