Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

yes the Tea party loons want to take America back to this
WeCatertoWhiteTradeOnlyP260.jpg

Another state added to the list I don't want to visit:

1. Alabama
2. Arizona
3. Oklahoma
4. Indiana

I would sooner visit Russia or Saudi Arabia, than those four states.

In fact, I would say that Russia is a tolerant utopia in comparison.
If they want to take a hit to their tourism and income they are welcome to it.:popcorn:

I hope they enjoy their illegal immigration problem too: Immigration in Arizona Fact Sheet 2012
ECONOMIC IMPACT
  • There were an estimated 278,460 illegal aliens working in Arizona in 2011, approximately 9.3 percent of the total workforce.
  • Unemployment in Arizona in January 2012 was 8.7 percent with 262,587 Arizonans officially unemployed.
  • Over 10% of children enrolled in public schools (K-12) have parents who are in the U.S. illegally.
  • Illegal aliens and their children were found to be 37 percent of the uninsured population in Arizona in 2008, and the cost of uncompensated care for illegal aliens in Arizona is $320 million annually.
  • The total education, medical, and incarceration costs in Arizona due to illegal immigration are $2.6 billion a year.

1. Alabama
2. Arizona
3. Oklahoma

I would sooner visit Russia or Saudi Arabia, than those three states.

If they want to take a hit to their tourism and income they are welcome to it.:popcorn:

I hope they enjoy their illegal immigration problem too: Immigration in Arizona Fact Sheet 2012
ECONOMIC IMPACT
  • There were an estimated 278,460 illegal aliens working in Arizona in 2011, approximately 9.3 percent of the total workforce.
  • Unemployment in Arizona in January 2012 was 8.7 percent with 262,587 Arizonans officially unemployed.
  • Over 10% of children enrolled in public schools (K-12) have parents who are in the U.S. illegally.
  • Illegal aliens and their children were found to be 37 percent of the uninsured population in Arizona in 2008, and the cost of uncompensated care for illegal aliens in Arizona is $320 million annually.
  • The total education, medical, and incarceration costs in Arizona due to illegal immigration are $2.6 billion a year.

The residents are all relieved by your decision.

yes the Tea party loons want to take America back to this
WeCatertoWhiteTradeOnlyP260.jpg

You're stupid as a dog turd, so there is little point in asking you this; but does it cross the broccoli stalk that substitutes for a mind in you that such a business is simply reducing their customer base? You're a stupid fuck, so force and violence are all you can understand, but market forces will quickly weed out those businesses that are hostile to significant customer segments.

what if I told you loon tea bag types that you are not repudiated for your Religion you are repudiated for bigotry...........

monroe-quote.jpg

For other news on this: George Takei Vows To Boycott Indiana If Governor Signs Religious Freedom Restoration Act
George Takei
Actor/Director · 8,386,678 Likes
· March 24 at 4:13pm · Edited ·
The Governor of Indiana has indicated that he will sign SB101—a law that allows businesses to discriminate against customers based on the proprietors’ religious beliefs. This bill is strikingly similar to one proposed—and vetoed due to public outcry—in Arizona. Such laws harken back to a time where our society was divided, and people of color were banned from white establishments. That is not our nation any longer, and those are not our values.

To the governor and to the legislators in Indiana who support this backward-looking and divisive bill, I say to you this: If it goes into effect, Indiana will be marked as a state where certain people are not welcome, and so we will not visit. We will not spend. And we will not attend events, including GenCon, the world’s largest gaming convention, held in Indianapolis each year. Many fans here are gamers, Governor Pence, and we will demand the convention move out of your state.

Fans, friends and especially you gamers, let Governor Pence know how you feel about this bill. Give him a call:
call_skype_logo.png
317-232-4567.

83,990 Likes · 15,646 Comments · 12,570 Shares

Golly! Some Conservatives sure do not understand what Liberty means!

Uh, "liberty"? One of the liberties guaranteed in the Constitution is the freedom of religion; another one is the freedom of speech; another one is the freedom of association; and another one is the right of private property.

There's no "liberty" that bigoted gay couples get to target Christian business people and then get them fined or jailed, and even bankrupted, for not wanting to service a ceremony that they find spiritually and morally offensive, especially when the gay couple has their choice of plenty of businesses that don't mind servicing their ceremony. That's not "liberty"; that's un-American bigotry and intolerance toward people of faith.
Argued like a lunch counter manager in Woolwoth's circa 1962.

Somehow, Conservative (who consistently provide the resistence to equal rights for all Americans) have calculated bigotry as a constitutionally protected right.

It is a protected right, moron. Freedom of speech means freedom to express bigotry as well as any other idea. It means especially unpopular ideas are protected. The freedom to say whatever is popular is no freedom at all.

It's no surprise that you have no understanding of the Bill of Rights.
Saying you are a bigot is a protected right. Acting as a bigot is not.

Market forces did not defeat legalized bigotry ...people being willing to be killed and beaten defeated bigotry and the Neo Bigotry will to be defeated ...make no mistakes about that....

I
Come on Republicans

I know you love to pander to your gay hating base. But are you ever going to learn?

Indiana Governor Mike Pence is ready to sign into law a bill allowing businesses to refuse service to gays for "religious reasons" . All this ten days before the NCAA Final Four comes to Indianapolis. So what was once an opportunity to show the country what a great location his state is for major events, now becomes a poster child for "We hate gays".
See how many Final Fours come back to Indianapolis. Superbowl? Forget it Mike

But at least you got to score points with your gay hating base

Republicans just can't help themselves.

Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers - CNN.com
I really do not understand how selling items to people affects someone's christians beliefs, yet they will sell flowers, cakes to someone on his 2,3,4 marraige. Which according to their own scripture is an abomination and adulterous using their own scripture
I think you should buy the cake and flowers and tell the proprietor that is none of your damn business what I need the cake for besides eating. Because it is not any of their business, their job ends when you purchase the cake or flowers.

Damn, are you clueless or what? I'll leave it to you to figure it out.
Buying cake or flowers from somebody affects their religious beliefs and you think I am confused? Who cares they sell to thieves they sell to divorcees who are more hated by their own God then gays because they broke a covenant! And you think I am confused? Nope religious christians are retarded and are hypocrites who do not even read the bible not know what is in it....let's pick and choose what to follow. And then say we are good christians.....it is laughable this is even a debate or argument

For other news on this: George Takei Vows To Boycott Indiana If Governor Signs Religious Freedom Restoration Act
George Takei
Actor/Director · 8,386,678 Likes
· March 24 at 4:13pm · Edited ·
The Governor of Indiana has indicated that he will sign SB101—a law that allows businesses to discriminate against customers based on the proprietors’ religious beliefs. This bill is strikingly similar to one proposed—and vetoed due to public outcry—in Arizona. Such laws harken back to a time where our society was divided, and people of color were banned from white establishments. That is not our nation any longer, and those are not our values.

To the governor and to the legislators in Indiana who support this backward-looking and divisive bill, I say to you this: If it goes into effect, Indiana will be marked as a state where certain people are not welcome, and so we will not visit. We will not spend. And we will not attend events, including GenCon, the world’s largest gaming convention, held in Indianapolis each year. Many fans here are gamers, Governor Pence, and we will demand the convention move out of your state.

Fans, friends and especially you gamers, let Governor Pence know how you feel about this bill. Give him a call:
call_skype_logo.png
317-232-4567.

83,990 Likes · 15,646 Comments · 12,570 Shares

I'll be sure to fart in solidarity....

Market forces did not defeat legalized bigotry ...people being willing to be killed and beaten defeated bigotry and the Neo Bigotry will to be defeated ...make no mistakes about that....
They do a bit, especially if people in other states don't visit or take their business elsewhere.

The bigot here is you - in your zeal to deny rights to those who hold religious views in opposition to your goals.

They do a bit, especially if people in other states don't visit or take their business elsewhere.

In the age of social media, if you are OUTRAGED that Christians exist, put up a leftist hate site (ThinkProgress) and organize your fellow leftist bigots to refuse to shop there.

Tyrant is a retard, but you seem to grasp the principle. Free people guide events by voting with their dollars.

1. Alabama
2. Arizona
3. Oklahoma
4. Indiana

I would sooner visit Russia or Saudi Arabia, than those four states.

ECONOMIC IMPACT

Please add Texas to your list.

Forum List

Back