🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Republicans Repent?

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
It is up to all of us to renounce Trump’s dangerous invitation to violence. As Martin Luther King, Jr. once observed, “we will have to repent … not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.”

Reich

Funny. He never invited me to any sort of violence.

Overkill with this crap IMO

will the left/libs ever grow up and not be so nasty and hateful all the time? that's the burning question the people want to know?

will the left/libs ever grow up and not be so nasty and hateful all the time? that's the burning question the people want to know?
OH?? you want us to turn the other cheek again???? Sorry not this time

It is up to all of us to renounce Trump’s dangerous invitation to violence. As Martin Luther King, Jr. once observed, “we will have to repent … not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.”

Reich

What I will denounce is the left wing LYING about what Trump actually said and did. It is YOU and the left wing that has BLOOD on YOUR hands for this disgusting meme you have developed. And you keep repeating it.

And kindly, if you are all going to be agnostic or atheists or whatever quite trying to borrow religion, it is infantile.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Funny. He never invited me to any sort of violence.

Overkill with this crap IMO

They are simply instigating riot, that is what they want, they are a party devoid of ideas.

Reich

I hope Trump kicks your ass in some kind of bare knuckle fight.

I'm not repenting for something I haven't done. I have enough to be repent of as it is.

Reich

I hope Trump kicks your ass in some kind of bare knuckle fight.
lol maybe he'll get his teams pf lawyers to sue me like he's done so many times before The typical pos pub born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple

Reich

you best crank back that Fentanyl patch your sporting

Forum List

Back