Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Ok, so, let's all concede that the dems are correct. Trump is impeached. Now then, the senate has a constitutional duty to try this impeachment, and trump, according to the constitution, still has the right to due process.

These being the case, pelosi, holding these articles, she is both committing obstruction of Congress, and violating trumps right to legal due process.

The fair trial thing is bogus, because there is no way to guarantee a fair trial. Too much partisanship on both sides.

Do we need to look at bringing charges against pelosi?

Ok, so, let's all concede that the dems are correct. Trump is impeached. Now then, the senate has a constitutional duty to try this impeachment, and trump, according to the constitution, still has the right to due process.

These being the case, pelosi, holding these articles, she is both committing obstruction of Congress, and violating trumps right to legal due process.

The fair trial thing is bogus, because there is no way to guarantee a fair trial. Too much partisanship on both sides.

Funny. What law is Speaker Pelosi violating? What part of the Constitution is she violating? Please be specific and quote credible sources.

LOLOLOL

So you think rules are unconstitutional because you say so.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Get back to me once you learn how the Constitution works.

Dismissed, moron.:5_1_12024:
LOLOL

Like I said, teabagger, you're not man enough to dismiss me.

You're also not the arbitrator of the Constitution. The judicial branch is and even they're laughing at your abject ignorance.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Slobbers the forum dumbfuck who thinks he speaks for the Constitution.

source.gif

^^^ Never impeached.

LOLOL

Poor dumbfuck, I'm the one quoting the Constitution....

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

... while you're the one crying, "nuh-uh!"

LOLOL

You're also not the arbitrator of the Constitution. The judicial branch is and even they're laughing at your abject ignorance.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

source.gif

^^^ Never impeached.

LOLOL

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

At this point, she's holding up nothing as Congress is on recess. You might recall Clinton was impeached on 12.19.1998 but the Senate didn't start hid trial until they returned from recess on 1.7.1999.

LOLOL

giphy.gif

LOLOL

source.gif

^^^ Never impeached.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Poor, dumbfuck... seems to me you're too stupid to see I just did.

LOLOL

source.gif

^^^ Never impeached.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

source.gif

^^^ Never impeached.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Already did, dumbfuck. I quoted the Constitution while you're quoting you. :lol:

LOLOL

source.gif

^^^ Never impeached.

LOLOL

LOLOL

THE CONSTITUTION;

TRUMP GOT HIS FAT ASS IMPEACHED - PERIOD.

Pelosi is waiting on Turtleboi to come up with something other than kissing Trumps FAT ASS in the Senate hearing.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Already did, dumbfuck. I quoted the Constitution while you're quoting you. :lol:
US Contitution: The Senate shall have the sole power to TRY ALL IMPEACHMENTS.

Nothing presented for a trial yet, so no impeachment yet.

You lose again, Yogurt brain.:5_1_12024:

LOLOL

LOLOL

THE CONSTITUTION;

TRUMP GOT HIS FAT ASS IMPEACHED - PERIOD.

Pelosi is waiting on Turtleboi to come up with something other than kissing Trumps FAT ASS in the Senate hearing.
Not yet.

Please try again.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Poor, teabagger, no one said the Snate doesn't doesn't have sole power to try the impeachment. Now you're arguing with yourself.

And losing! :lmao:

LOLOL

LOLOL

Poor, teabagger, no one said the Snate doesn't doesn't have sole power to try the impeachment. Now you're arguing with yourself.

English, do you speak it?

LOLOL

LOLOL

English, do you speak it?
Aww, how adorable. Look at how me posting a typo just makes your day. Here, here's another one just to make you haopy.

Pelosi doesn't have any authority over the Senate. They aren't going to guarantee that wench anything.

Ok so he won’t be impeached because she is being stupid and, she shouldn’t even say anything about impeachment because she doesn’t have any say how the senate is going to conduct the trial! If I was the majority I would question her leadership because she is a political problem and after all this! I honestly think that we should have imposed term limits and, if someone like this nutbag abuse the office! She is mentally unfit to be the speaker and the president if she has to be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok so he won’t be impeached because she is being stupid and, she shouldn’t even say anything about impeachment because she doesn’t have any say how the senate is going to conduct the trial! If I was the majority I would question her leadership because she is a political problem and after all this! I honestly think that we should have imposed term limits and, if someone like this nutbag abuse the office! She is mentally unfit to be the speaker and the president if she has to be

Too late. He's already been impeached.

Too late. He's already been impeached.
Nope. Not until Nazi goes to the Senate and grovels for a trial.

Forum List

Back