Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Nancy Pelosi went in to hiding since Christmas break!

LMAO.

Weren’t we in a National Emergency and in the midst of an ongoing crime spree?

Not actually but nice try.

Try to use the word Exonerated from now on.

Ok so he won’t be impeached because she is being stupid and, she shouldn’t even say anything about impeachment because she doesn’t have any say how the senate is going to conduct the trial! If I was the majority I would question her leadership because she is a political problem and after all this! I honestly think that we should have imposed term limits and, if someone like this nutbag abuse the office! She is mentally unfit to be the speaker and the president if she has to be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Too late. He's already been impeached.

Ok so he won’t be impeached because she is being stupid and, she shouldn’t even say anything about impeachment because she doesn’t have any say how the senate is going to conduct the trial! If I was the majority I would question her leadership because she is a political problem and after all this! I honestly think that we should have imposed term limits and, if someone like this nutbag abuse the office! She is mentally unfit to be the speaker and the president if she has to be

Nope. Not until Nazi goes to the Senate and grovels for a trial.
LOLOL

The House and Senate rules prove you're an imbecile.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Poor dumbfuck, I'm the one quoting the Constitution....

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

... while you're the one crying, "nuh-uh!"
Get back to me once you learn how the Constitution works.

Dismissed, moron.:5_1_12024:
LOLOL

Poor, dumbfuck... seems to me you're too stupid to see I just did.

THE CONSTITUTION;

TRUMP GOT HIS FAT ASS IMPEACHED - PERIOD.

Pelosi is waiting on Turtleboi to come up with something other than kissing Trumps FAT ASS in the Senate hearing.
Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

to remove or not rests on the senate.

duuuuuuuh .

Even the Senate doesn't exonerate.

LOLOL

THE CONSTITUTION;

Pelosi is waiting on Turtleboi to come up with something other than kissing Trumps FAT ASS in the Senate hearing.
Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

duuuuuuuh .
Nope. Not until she runs over to the Senate, gives Mitch the papers, and grovels for a trial.

What do you think the word Acquit means, dummy?

Don’t they teach English in LibPhuckistan?

Even the Senate doesn't exonerate.

LOLOL

giphy.gif
Nope. The Constitution proves you are a moron............along with every one of your moronic posts.

If Nancy has an aneurism or heart attack before she delivers the articles it’s like it never happened.

LOLOL

THE CONSTITUTION;

Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

duuuuuuuh .
Nope. Not until she runs over to the Senate, gives Mitch the papers, and grovels for a trial.

LOLOL

THE CONSTITUTION;

Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

duuuuuuuh .

yup -

the House impeached rump - they didnt, and dont need the senate.

prolly too f'n stupid to get that part huh -

Ok, so, let's all concede that the dems are correct. Trump is impeached. Now then, the senate has a constitutional duty to try this impeachment, and trump, according to the constitution, still has the right to due process.

These being the case, pelosi, holding these articles, she is both committing obstruction of Congress, and violating trumps right to legal due process.

The fair trial thing is bogus, because there is no way to guarantee a fair trial. Too much partisanship on both sides.

Do we need to look at bringing charges against pelosi?

Funny. What law is Speaker Pelosi violating? What part of the Constitution is she violating? Please be specific and quote credible sources.
Well, the credible source is the constitution. The laws she is violating are obstruction of congress, by preventing the senate from carrying out their duty, and by violating trumps due process rights.

Ok, so, let's all concede that the dems are correct. Trump is impeached. Now then, the senate has a constitutional duty to try this impeachment, and trump, according to the constitution, still has the right to due process.

These being the case, pelosi, holding these articles, she is both committing obstruction of Congress, and violating trumps right to legal due process.

The fair trial thing is bogus, because there is no way to guarantee a fair trial. Too much partisanship on both sides.

At this point, she's holding up nothing as Congress is on recess. You might recall Clinton was impeached on 12.19.1998 but the Senate didn't start hid trial until they returned from recess on 1.7.1999.
She could have sent the articles to the senate the next day and from what I've read here from other LW posters, if the Senate has articles of impeachment in hand, they have to start the trial immediately. I believe that was also stated in one of the links that in replied to earlier.

THE CONSTITUTION;

Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

duuuuuuuh .

yup -

Nope. Not until she takes it to the Senate.

LOLOL

Poor dumbfuck, I'm the one quoting the Constitution....

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

... while you're the one crying, "nuh-uh!"

LOLOL

THE CONSTITUTION;

And she could wait forever, as McConnell owes her nothing.

THE CONSTITUTION;

Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

duuuuuuuh .

yup -

PSSSSSSSSSSSSST - hey dumbass

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. ... The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

now take a break and gfy -

Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

duuuuuuuh .

yup -

PSSSSSSSSSSSSST - hey dumbass

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. ... The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

now take a break and gfy -
Yes, they have sole power to impeach. Part of the process is delivering it to the Senate.

No impeachment yet.

oops!

LOLOL

THE CONSTITUTION;

Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

duuuuuuuh .

LOLOLOLOL

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

^^^ Never impeached ^^^

donald-trump-sad-800x433.jpg

^^^ Impeached! ^^^

:dance:

Funny. What law is Speaker Pelosi violating? What part of the Constitution is she violating? Please be specific and quote credible sources.
Well, the credible source is the constitution. The laws she is violating are obstruction of congress, by preventing the senate from carrying out their duty, and by violating trumps due process rights.

Funny. The Constitution does not state a timeline for when she must deliver them to the Senate - or if ever.

LOLOL

giphy.gif
Nope. The Constitution proves you are a moron............along with every one of your moronic posts.
Says you, quoting yourself -- and you're a dumbfuck. :lmao:

If Nancy has an aneurism or heart attack before she delivers the articles it’s like it never happened.

THE CONSTITUTION;

Not yet.

Please try again.

hell yes, YET.

READ THE PAPER MORON !

duuuuuuuh .
LOLOL

Dumbfuck.... the House would simply elect a new House Speaker. Articles of impeachment do not die with the Speaker. :eusa_doh:

It never ceases to amaze me to see just how rightarded conservatives are.

1233796371590.gif

Forum List

Back